Kiss the Moon,Catch the Wind: Trade Thread-Resident Yveltal: The Bacon Grease Manuscripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it looks like I don't have any clones of it right now. Can you clone the one I trade you and then trade me back a copy?

Seeing as you can clone, this is easier for me
I want these

Adamant
Unburden
OT:Ruinga ID: 60120
Fake Out/Mach Punch/Helping Hand/Knock Off
Lv. 20 Entree Forest

Adamant
Anger Point/Intimidate
OT: Drago ID:65087
Iron Head/Endeavor/Natural Gift/Outrage
Lv. 41 Safari Zone

Modest
Pressure
OT: Ventus ID: 08831
Icy Wind/Signal Beam/Ominous Wind/Swift
Lv. 40

Careful
Levitate
OT: Reflega ID: 23007
Drill Run/Stealth Rock/Trick/Magic Coat
Lv. 50

Bold
Levitate
OT: ALTON ID: 55934
Pain Split/Electroweb/Signal Beam/Hydro Pump
Lv. 20

Timid
Multitype
Trick/Icy Wind/Giga Drain/Judgment
Lv. 100 Entree Forest
Counts as 2

31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Rash
Levitate
Defog/Magic Coat/Tailwind/Outrage
Lv. 47

Timid
Pressure
OT:Ventus ID: 08831
Defog/Tailwind/Trick/Roost
Lv. 45

Adamant
Early Bird/Scrappy
OT: ALTON ID: 40676
Body Slam/Seismic Toss/Double-Edge/Drain Punch
Lv. 5 Emerald Abuse

Timid
Illuminate/Natural Cure
Hydro Pump/Trick/Icy Wind/Gravity
Lv.53
Note:In dive Ball please

Seeing as you can clone, this is easier for me
I want these

Adamant
Unburden
OT:Ruinga ID: 60120
Fake Out/Mach Punch/Helping Hand/Knock Off
Lv. 20 Entree Forest

Adamant
Anger Point/Intimidate
OT: Drago ID:65087
Iron Head/Endeavor/Natural Gift/Outrage
Lv. 41 Safari Zone

Modest
Pressure
OT: Ventus ID: 08831
Icy Wind/Signal Beam/Ominous Wind/Swift
Lv. 40

Careful
Levitate
Drill Run/Stealth Rock/Trick/Magic Coat
Lv. 50

Bold
Levitate
Pain Split/Electroweb/Signal Beam/Hydro Pump
Lv. 20

Timid
Multitype
Lv. 100 Entree Forest
Counts as 2

31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Rash
Levitate
Defog/Magic Coat/Tailwind/Outrage
Lv. 47

Timid
Pressure
OT:Ventus ID: 08831
Defog/Tailwind/Trick/Roost
Lv. 45

Adamant
Early Bird/Scrappy
OT: ALTON ID: 40676
Body Slam/Seismic Toss/Double-Edge/Drain Punch
Lv. 5 Emerald Abuse

Timid
Illuminate/Natural Cure
Hydro Pump/Trick/Icy Wind/Gravity
Lv.53
Note:In dive Ball please

It's fair to me :]. It's a deal. I'll gather them till our trade.

Yeah they're ready.Sorry I was cloning and using Ability Capsules. Is the SW Gengar also included?
Everything except the 2 Anoriths is done, best contact ash for them, LeopardTalon can you give lux Anorith to Ash to trade it along with dive Anorith to Ventus here?I'll take care of the rest now added and online

Hello! Your RNG's are amazing, especially the safari zone ones :) Please CMT sorry if the google doc takes a long time to load :/ for this if it's nicknameable:

Arceus
Timid
Multitype
Lv. 100 Entree Forest

I liked a bunch of other stuff (togetic tauros thundurus lol), but I'm not sure if you'll find anything.... please let me know ^_^

Hello! Your RNG's are amazing, especially the safari zone ones :) Please CMT sorry if the google doc takes a long time to load :/ for this if it's nicknameable:

Arceus
Timid
Multitype
Lv. 100 Entree Forest

I liked a bunch of other stuff (togetic tauros thundurus lol), but I'm not sure if you'll find anything.... please let me know ^_^
I really like the Mew enough for a 2 for 1. Do you own Pokemon XD by any chance and is it tutorable?Arceus can be NN btw.

I really like the Mew enough for a 2 for 1. Do you own Pokemon XD by any chance and is it tutorable?Arceus can be NN btw.
Wow, that would be amazing! :) Sadly I don't own Pokemon XD (I used the mimic glitch to tutor self-destruct onto my FRLG Mewtwo), but otherwise I can still tutor it in other games (though if you wanted any generation 3 moves that might take some time with all the transferring). Also did you want a nickname for your mew? Feel free to ask for both a nicknamed and unnicknamed copy if you would like =)

In exchange could I please get the above Arceus and this Tauros?
Naive
Sheer Force
OT: Ruinga ID:60120
Icy Wind/Rock Climb/Zen Headbutt/Endeavor
Lv. 10 Entree Forest

Can you nickname Tauros as well? I've yet to think of good names but I do love nicknaming my pokes :)

Wow, that would be amazing! :) Sadly I don't own Pokemon XD (I used the mimic glitch to tutor self-destruct onto my FRLG Mewtwo), but otherwise I can still tutor it in other games (though if you wanted any generation 3 moves that might take some time with all the transferring). Also did you want a nickname for your mew? Feel free to ask for both a nicknamed and unnicknamed copy if you would like =)

In exchange could I please get the above Arceus and this Tauros?
Naive
Sheer Force
OT: Ruinga ID:60120
Icy Wind/Rock Climb/Zen Headbutt/Endeavor
Lv. 10 Entree Forest

Can you nickname Tauros as well? I've yet to think of good names but I do love nicknaming my pokes :)
Actually a non NN copy is fine with me. In terms of moves for Mew could it get Softboiled, Defog, Seismic Toss and Hypnosis (an XD only move)? Mimic glitch is fine with me. Yeah Tauros can be NN. Think of names till then :].

Actually a non NN copy is fine with me. In terms of moves for Mew could it get Softboiled, Defog, Seismic Toss and Hypnosis (an XD only move)? Mimic glitch is fine with me. Yeah Tauros can be NN. Think of names till then :].
Sure that sounds good! Between the flu and school, it might take me a few days, but I'll PM you when I'm done :) I'll try to think of some good nicknames too haha. Thanks again for being so generous and doing a 2-1 trade :D

Updating with this. I'm still SR for a decent Diancie

31/X/31/26/31/28 HP Fire
Timid
Clear Body
OT: OCT2014 ID:10274
Diamond Storm/Moon Blast/Reflect/Return
Lv. 50

Sure that sounds good! Between the flu and school, it might take me a few days, but I'll PM you when I'm done :) I'll try to think of some good nicknames too haha. Thanks again for being so generous and doing a 2-1 trade :D
Sounds good, take your time.

I'm interested in modest HA HP Fire Go thorium (if it has Trick).and Timid Latios / Defog and Tailwind. I have shiny TR CHANDELURE FT. Shiny Charizard Y. Multiple BR pokes

I am interested in one of your non shiny farrowthorns (either one is fine) as well as the shiny honedge you have. Would you be interested in an adamant multiscale dratini 31/31/31/xx/31/31, modest gooey, hydration, or sap sipper goomy 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with egg moves acid armor, and counter, jolly gible 31/31/31/xx/31/31, or a shiny alakazam with perfect IV's

I am interested in one of your non shiny farrowthorns (either one is fine) as well as the shiny honedge you have. Would you be interested in an adamant multiscale dratini 31/31/31/xx/31/31, modest gooey, hydration, or sap sipper goomy 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with egg moves acid armor, and counter, jolly gible 31/31/31/xx/31/31, or a shiny alakazam with perfect IV's
Please read the rules. You must own a thread of some kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)