Kart games

I recently got hold of my old crash team racing copy for the psx and that's brilliant. Discuss awesome kart games here!!

Mario kart: double dash is amazing, I wish i had an extra gamecube controller to play with my friends... CTR, already mentioned, is a fucking classic, I can't get tired of it. Firebugs is an underrated game for the psx, although I have played a demo and it is like rollcage + wipeout.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've had a few 5 player Mario Kart DS battles and races. I can't even imagine what 8 player multi kart battles must be like.

The game was fun because I was really the only one good at Mario kart (although I played through download because I was stupid and didn't bring the game). Everyone thought I cheated because I won every match I played.

CTR was great for PS; probably one of my favorite games for that system!

Original MK was great, but someone stole it from me ;-;

Double Dash is always fun, and MKDS, although having a short story mode, is great ^_^

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Diddy Kong Racing DS is my favourite kart game, much better than mkds (I own and have extensively wifi'd on both)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)