Kami's Lookout Trade Shop (Diancie, Fancy Vivillon, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Female Adamant Intimidate Mawile in Luxury ball with egg moves Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Punishment/Metal Burst for Female Swift Swim Feebas in Heal ball, nature and egg moves as listed?

Edit: forgot to note IVs on the Mawile are 31/31/31/x/31/31.

Otherwise see my spreadsheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...R3pBQmtiUE9sNWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html
I own a Mawile already sorry.

can you cmt for calm togepi please?!
Huge Power Male Adamant Bunnelby?

i would like a 5 iv ditto spanish for a 5iv bergmite and 5 iv pineco stealth rocks
No thanks, I own a Bergmite already

Pokemon: Drillbur |Nature: Adamant |Ability: Sand Rush/Sand Force |Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31|Ball: Poke Ball|Egg Moves: Rapid Spin
Male: 2 | Female: 1

6IV Female Available

Cmt above, also have bold Feebas with egg moves and Scythers. Will give 4 for the 6 IV

What Pokeball is the Growlithe in?

Ability of Meinfoo?
I'm needing a new female Growlithe. So I don't know yet.

Meinfoo is in a Heal Ball with the Regenerator Ability. I can probably get you a male and female for a Female Cyndaquil or Turtwig. Or a female Slowpoke and a Female Mienfoo for a Female of either. Just let me know.

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood the projects section. Anything of interest in the rest of the spreadsheet? I'll take a spitback female Feebas if that helps.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...R3pBQmtiUE9sNWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html
As you are asking for a Female Pokebanked Feebas with Egg Moves, I'll have to request the following (which are Males btw):

1. Careful Eevee (Umbreon) with Curse and Wish 31/31/31/X/31/31 nicknamed "Hei"
2. Male Marvel Scale Adamant Dratini with Egg Moves nicknamed "Elvarg"

Pokemon: Drillbur |Nature: Adamant |Ability: Sand Rush/Sand Force |Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31|Ball: Poke Ball|Egg Moves: Rapid Spin
Male: 2 | Female: 1

6IV Female Available

Cmt above, also have bold Feebas with egg moves and Scythers. Will give 4 for the 6 IV
I'll do a Female Timid Eevee nicknamed "Haku" for the 6IV Female Drillbur

I'm needing a new female Growlithe. So I don't know yet.

Meinfoo is in a Heal Ball with the Regenerator Ability. I can probably get you a male and female for a Female Cyndaquil or Turtwig. Or a female Slowpoke and a Female Mienfoo for a Female of either. Just let me know.
If you can get me a Male Growlithe with the IV's you listed and Egg Moves along with that Female Meinfoo nicknamed "Kunimitsu" I can do that for a Female Cyndaquil or Turtwig.

Anything that interests you for your female Honedge? =)
I'll do a Female of one of your Scatterbugs? ^_^

As you are asking for a Female Pokebanked Feebas with Egg Moves, I'll have to request the following (which are Males btw):

1. Careful Eevee (Umbreon) with Curse and Wish 31/31/31/X/31/31 nicknamed "Hei"
2. Male Marvel Scale Adamant Dratini with Egg Moves nicknamed "Elvarg"
Accepted, I'll let you know when they're ready.

If you can get me a Male Growlithe with the IV's you listed and Egg Moves along with that Female Meinfoo nicknamed "Kunimitsu" I can do that for a Female Cyndaquil or Turtwig.
Actually my friend gave me a good Female Cyndaquil and Turtwig, and I got a good baby for each.

Could I get instead a Male Chimchar named Carlos.

Would you do a Female Slowpoke for a Female Duskull?

I can still do the Meinfoo.

Actually my friend gave me a good Female Cyndaquil and Turtwig, and I got a good baby for each.

Could I get instead a Male Chimchar named Carlos.

Would you do a Female Slowpoke for a Female Duskull?

I can still do the Meinfoo.
I can do that, will have to get me some time to breed for the Chimchar.

Pokemon: Ditto (SPA)
OT: ZEIN | ID: 10770 | Level: 79
Nature: Relaxed|Ability: Limber |Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31 |Ball: Repeat Ball
Redistributable per darkeus97

Will you trade it for Shiny 6IV (but adamant) Heatran?

Hey Kami I'm interested in your Ferroseed, would you like a 5 IV Swinub(Naive, Thick Fat, 31/31/31/x/31/31) with Freeze Dry, Icicle Crash, Spear, Stealth Rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)