Just Another Trade Store (MANY NEW EXTREMELY RARE BANK LEGENDS, FOUND NO WHERE ELSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Interested in the timid Hidden power ice helioptile with perferably dry skin. i can offer jolly tough claws binacles, adamant riolu with crunch, adamant contaray inkay, and jolly totodile with dragon dance and ice punch. All have 5iv flawless

hey im interested in manetric hp ice tornadus is that tornadus t ? and im interested in shiny volcorona
i have 6iv legit modest jirachi 5iv meloetta few more things coming soon

Last edited:
Your Bold Zapdos is 100% hacked. A flawless spread with a Bold nature is impossible to capture in Gen 4. Please remove it immediately and do a scan through of the rest of what you're offering to make sure something else isn't hacked. If I catch word of you offering hacked Pokemon again, your thread will be locked and you will be added to the blacklist.

Additionally, it's plain to see you're offering many Pokemon you did not breed or capture yourself. Please specify the ID and OT of each of these Pokemon.

Idk if you still want/need this: But I recently got a 6v event Genesect. If you give me a few days (I am leaving on a trip and I have to borrow a 3ds to clone when I come back) I can have it ready. Let me know if you are interested.

I'm very interested in the Bold Zapdos w/ Defog and Calm Heatran w/ Stealth Rocks

Last edited:
6iv bold zapdos with heat wave and defog
6iv lonely kyurem with earth power

Interested in those two, CMT for them. Also what are the moves on adamant victini, and what language is it?

Interested in zapdos with heat wave and defog.
offering:

pick 3
offering:

hp fighting quiet yamask 31/x/30/30/30/0 with Nasty plot
HA modest Litwick 31/x/31/31/31/31 with heat wave
hp electric modsest Swift swim milotic 31/x/31/30/31/31 with dragon pulse
HA bold bulbasaur 31/x/31/31/31/31 with giga drain
Adamant Totodile 31/31/31/x/31/31 with aqua jet, crunch, dragon dance, ancient power
Modest chloro Seedot 31/x/31/31/31/31 with defog and foul play
Brave Honedge 31/31/31/31/31/x with Wide Guard
Ask if you want something specific if you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)