Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!I'm interested in your Timid Defog Arceus.I can offer:
1)Naive Archen, 5ivs(Def is 20, more or less), with Head Smash and Earth Power.
2)Jolly Kabuto, 5ivs, with Knock Off, Rapid Spin and Giga Drain, with both Hidden or non Hidden Ability, in Dream Ball.
3)Timid Joltik, 5ivs, with HP Ice, in Velox Ball.
4)Timid Keldeo, 5ivs, with HP Ghost.
5)Timid Meloetta, 6ivs, ready to battle(EVs:6 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spe).
Let me know!:)
The Timid Meloetta would be great, what's your FC/IGN?

659: Bunnelby

Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Huge Power
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: N/A

This and a Pinsir both adamant preferably (pinsirs ability doesnt matter)
I can offer hp ice eletric and a gooey 5iv goomy (calm i think) or a level 100 competitive naive charazard (Y) 31/x/31/31/31/31
dragon pulse, flame thrower, solar beam and airslash

Already have an HP Ice electrike and a comp Zard Y. I'd trade a Bunnelby or Pinsir for the Goomy, for the other you'd have to offer something I don't have.

The Timid Meloetta would be great, what's your FC/IGN?

Already have an HP Ice electrike and a comp Zard Y. I'd trade a Bunnelby or Pinsir for the Goomy, for the other you'd have to offer something I don't have.
do you need any bp items? and can you trade now?

do you need any bp items? and can you trade now?
I don't really need any BP Items, but if you don't have anything else to offer I guess I could take it. And I'll need to breed em first, don't have any in stock. Shouldn't take me too long.

UPDATE:

Added a section below Items for matching ball stuff I can easily breed, since people seem to like that. Also, I have every gen 3+ main series game besides Sapphire & Diamond, so if you have something on my Wants list, I can get almost anything in any kind of ball (excluding some legendaries, dream balls, etc)

I don't really need any BP Items, but if you don't have anything else to offer I guess I could take it. And I'll need to breed em first, don't have any in stock. Shouldn't take me too long.
We
Turns out the Goomys are quite, could I make it a breeding pair of goomy for the pinsir and the bunnelby?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
In response to your requests, these interest me the most:
Modest
Ability: Rain Dish
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse
Dive Ball preferably

Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass

Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Superpower

I can trade 3 of the Pokemon you requested for these (I'll let you pick which ones you want for these) once I get back Wednesday and can start breeding in Gen 4 again. Since I can clone the Beldum in Gen 3 with ease and it's Def and Spe are shy of perfect, I can send one as a Metang your way for whatever junk mon you don't mind parting with.

In response to your requests, these interest me the most:
Modest
Ability: Rain Dish
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse
Dive Ball preferably

Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass

Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Superpower

I can trade 3 of the Pokemon you requested for these (I'll let you pick which ones you want for these) once I get back Wednesday and can start breeding in Gen 4 again. Since I can clone the Beldum in Gen 3 with ease and it's Def and Spe are shy of perfect, I can send one as a Metang your way for whatever junk mon you don't mind parting with.
Awesome! I'll pm you with which 3 I want once my internet gets back up (using 3G on phone ATM). And you don't have to give me the metang for free, I can give you a mega stone or something.

UPDATE: Got my baby back from Gabe

Gothita

31/x/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Level 1, Untouched
OT: Grace | ID No. 13348
Luxury Ball​
Tradeable Stock: 0
NO REDIS
Notes: Bred by me for Gabe, TSV matched on Reddit by Victini.

Also: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Guts/Quick Feet Shiny Teddiursa in Safari Ball w/Double-Edge, Play Rough, Crunch, Close Combat coming soon

UPDATE:

Have added Timid HP Ice Thundurus, Naive Sheer Force Landorus with Knock Off, and Timid HP Flying Keldeo. Looking for cloners for all of these.

31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Guts/Quick Feet Shiny Teddiursa in Safari Ball w/Double-Edge, Play Rough, Crunch, Close Combat still coming soon (TM)

(credit to based Antar )
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Level 100, knows Defog
No EVs
OT: TRU ID: 11079
Cherish Ball
Tradeable Stock: 4

Hey Jebus, CMT for this please. I really need it for my next uber team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)