IV's needed for legendaries

This might come off as lazy, but I think it would be really beneficial to the community if iv's needed for common hidden powers were put in analysis's. for example, for the raikou analysis that needs hp ice, maybe somewhere put

Timid Hp ice: 31/20/30/31/31/31

This makes it more convenient for those reading the analysis, rather than have them experiment with the team builder in order to get legal HP ice ivs.

You do realise that you could just take the HP IV and just take that down until it is exactly what you need?

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I am not sure the analysis is the right place to sprinkle this information, but I think that a comprehensive article with legal nature/IV combinations would be helpful. There are currently a few posts (here and here) that contain some of the information, but something with better presentation would be welcome.

I was planning to do this myself at some point in the near future, but if someone else wants to do it now, let me know and I can offer guidance from start to completion.

No what i meant was, when somebody is team building, they can just see right there the iv set needed for a certain hidden power. maybe the ivs needed for the most common hp type used by the certain pokemon.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
On mingot's request me and kd have started on a guide to competitively viable IV/Nature spreads, here.

As for what this suggestion seems to be, Heatran already does this in a section near the bottom, but as is shown in Bronzong the IVs can be shown next to the actual moveset. I don't see why this should not be used for most legal Nature/IV combos, however with two nature options and two hidden powers (as Heatran has on several sets) you are looking at 4 IV spreads, which could look ugly.

Maybe if the IV and EV bits of the analysis could be moved to the right on certain analysis there would be room for it to fit nicely?

If you are talking about on shoddy, it won't be done for SB1. If you want to suggest it for SB2, try here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)