Ititty hand eye coordination

i never understood things like this; if youre going to lie, at least play the game enough to have a ballpark 'good score' figure. there is no way 44 is humanly possible.

anyways, ive tried a few times and cant get above 21, ill try more later.
lo, dude I got 41 on my second try, its not that hard.

My best is a little over 23.

If you hang out in the top left corner in the beginning you can get 11 seconds.

This looks like a water-downed version of a mini-game that I played on Rayman Raving Rabbids. I got ~20 seconds on my third try. Its a pretty good game none the less
This is just like that game were you were avoiding the little ghosts right?

personal best: 18.106 sec

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i like how it suggests that you 'stare at some artwork' if you need a break

also this game isnt really anything to do with hand-eye coordination, its more about being able to predict where the blocks are moving. my HEC is great (probably from too many games + photoshop) but i can't get above 18

78 seconds is impossible, you're either lying or your computer is ridiculously slow

I have seen that before, I usually get around 25-30 seconds, lot of it fro memory. The blocks always go to the same place, so the first 15-20 seconds is just memory and attention. When the blocks really get going, thats coordination.

You can freeze frame by right-clicking. It stops counting, but you can still see where the blocks are heading.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I can't get past 5. I know this could be true because my coordination is really shitty.

The thing with this is, the lag or running speed of your computer. I usually get 19 seconds on my home computer, and I remember the spot where I died. Im on a school computer and when I die at that spot it says 25 seconds o_0? It is also quite noticably slower.

Yeh. I'm on a good comp now and can't get any higher than like 25 which I think I peaked at, but when I played this time ago on a slower computer, I'm sure I got higher than 40.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
function startclock() {var today = new Date(); starttime = today.getTime();}
function endclock() {var today = new Date(); endtime = today.getTime();}
function calctime() {var time = (endtime - starttime - 0)/1000; return time;}

the timing system is correct, but the speed at which the blocks move will depend on your computer speed. slower computer = slower blocks = better time for the same 'spot'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)