Issues after downloading Windows 10?

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
Alright, I have absolutely no idea where to post this, or what is happening, nor do I know if this has anything to do with downloading windows 10, However all of my PS issues started some time after getting windows 10. I've never seen anything like it on PS; essentially, I cannot do anything other than log in and go into channels/talk. I can go to a teambuilder, but I can't chose pokemon or moves or pokemon because they simply are not showing up, it just loads for eternity. I have tried refreshing, restarting, and changing browsers, and very strangely enough, the only thing that worked was changing browsers. I transfered over a bunch of my teams, which was a pain in itself, and then within a day... the problem on my initial browser seemingly spread to this one. I have no clue whats happening :(

Side note, all other websites, applications, etc, are working besides PS, so that stinks

why not just put all your teams on notepad and transfer that way? shouldnt be a hastle. also what browsers are you using. maybe try saving your teams and clearing all history/cookies.

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
I mean, I suppose the first suggestion would make it easy to transfer, but I am skeptical about that now that a previously working browser (after transferring to it) stopped working. I also tried saving teams and cleared the cache/cookies, no dice :/

I mean, I suppose the first suggestion would make it easy to transfer, but I am skeptical about that now that a previously working browser (after transferring to it) stopped working. I also tried saving teams and cleared the cache/cookies, no dice :/
what browsers are you using? Chrome? also theres nothing to be skeptical about saving text onto a notepad txt document.

If this is still an issue, I'd recommend letting us know which browser presents the problem, which one solves it, and whether or not you chose to be exotic and use Microsoft Edge.

Saving your teams onto a .txt document in your files or even using pastebin should solve your problems regardless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)