Is there a thread for badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, I am very intrigued by them. I was wondering: How do I get them? What are they? And does more badges equal better? I feel like there should be a master post of badges somewhere. I just don't know where. Could someone help me out please?

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
The best I can find at the moment is this page that has a short description for each badge, and who has what badge. I could have sworn that there was a Smogon badge FAQ something at one point, as referred to by this post. Was that page lost in the move to XenForo or something?

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This smog article should do. If you want a badge FAST though, go to this thread and do as many grammar checks that you can stomach. Once you're on the gp team you're pretty much set on getting a badge (little known secret heh). Also join IRC. It gets you an in with c&c, rmt, or whatever area you're interested in helping out.

edit:
oh yeah and make sure to shoot off a PM to super moderator Birkal. He's a super sweet and helpful guy.

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Lol, I know from experience this isn't true. Don't mean to be disrespectful or anything, but I've seen and read some stuff.
But I know from experience it is true. He shoots down people's ideas and crushes their hopes and dreams so politely <3
Please don't kill me

But I know from experience it is true. He shoots down people's ideas and crushes their hopes and dreams so politely <3
Please don't kill me
Well he sure does crush hopes and dreams, but I don't know about "politely"...

~I'm actually quaking in fear right now~

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Have we meet before? Hi, I'm Birkal. Pleased to meetcha~

I don't understand how you "know from experience" anything about me, seeing as we have never interacted before. It's rude to make assumptions about any user, especially if you don't have any actual evidence to back it up. If you've got beef with me, I'm always open to taking criticism via private message. If you have some sort of feedback for me, I'd love to hear it. But making nebulous statements in a thread that's over two weeks old (which I could infract you for) isn't constructive in the slightest.

This thread really isn't going to serve any further purpose; PM me if you want to continue this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)