Iris's Custom Avatars Aka Me just Posting avatars I made :)

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
Hey! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your work! These are lovely sprites, you've got a nice eye for composition.

One thing to note: when compositing sprites that include other artists' work (which is a go-to strategy, and a great way to build CAs!), it's customary—not to mention kind—to credit those artists. On the all-sprites-on-PS page, there's a "View Credits" link at the top that shows the artists who've created any sprites beyond the official ones (for example: the Akari sprite you paired with Dialga-Origin was made by Brumirage).

Please edit your posts above to include proper crediting. Thank you, and happy spriting!

Hey Its Iris <3 so today I Made some sprites based on the Indie Game Deltarune! please note not I did not use deltarune sprites and used trainers sprites to replace them as trainers!^_^
Screenshot 2024-01-16 7.47.54 AM.png Ralsei as Grusha with shiny Delphox
Screenshot 2024-01-16 7.47.39 AM.png Susie As Sada with that CAP mon (
Dont ask)
Screenshot 2024-01-16 7.47.29 AM.png Kris as Calam with Iron Valiant
credits:

ZacWeavile
Kyledove
Brumirage
also the person who made the pokemon with sada I know its from CAPS from PS! but I forgot and too lazy to find out. tell me if you know

Screenshot 2024-01-17 8.43.20 AM.png so I Made a custom Avatar for Myself. some context Marnie was my favorite character but akari took that spot and Gale Of Darkness was a game I played and its Shadow Lugia Is Really Cool :3 :row:
marnie sprite made by the awesome kyledove

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)