General Introduce yourself!

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hello! I'm Less and I've been interested in Pokemon all my life, wanted to learn competitive battling and after days of research I've been brought here!
I am 18 and I am from England.. (Born in Italy) I've been wondering around the forum and I saw a lot of interesting discussions and especially the Battling 101 project which is very interesting and exciting and might took part of it! Well hope to meet anyone who is willing to talk, chill and battle around here!
Hello Less!
Welcome to Smogon! Italy is a very cool place, I must say. The few days I spent on vacation there were amazing! I visited England once, too, but I was too young to remember much of it. You can sign up for the next Tutoring round, if you'd like. Have a nice time and enjoy yourself here!

Hello there, I am new to the Smogon community. My name is Bryan and I am 18, i enjoyed pokemon since a child and I recently got back into it about a year ago. So yeah :]

QueBien

Hello there, I am new to the Smogon community. My name is Bryan and I am 18, i enjoyed pokemon since a child and I recently got back into it about a year ago. So yeah :]
Hey bryanay!
Welcome to Smogon! I didn't have Pokemon as a part of my early childhood because I didn't find it until a bit later. However, it's still become one of my greatest hobbies. I got into the competitive side of it about a year ago now, and Showdown has helped me improve a lot. Have a great time here!

Hello everyone! My name is Ronan and I'm a 17 year old from the Uk! Pokemon is by far and away my favourite game series; I started playing in gen 4, got interested in competitive battling in gen 5 and then actually started playing competitively with like minded friends this generation. I've used smogon as a resource for a long time but haven't actually gotten round to joining the community; until now, that is! My main aim is to find people to battle with on Wifi with 6v6 Standard OU, and would be very grateful if anyone were to give me a heads up on where to start; the forums are vast! Either way, I'm glad to have finally joined and am looking forward to talking to fellow competitive pokemon enthusiasts and great people in general!

QueBien

Hello everyone! My name is Ronan and I'm a 17 year old from the Uk! Pokemon is by far and away my favourite game series; I started playing in gen 4, got interested in competitive battling in gen 5 and then actually started playing competitively with like minded friends this generation. I've used smogon as a resource for a long time but haven't actually gotten round to joining the community; until now, that is! My main aim is to find people to battle with on Wifi with 6v6 Standard OU, and would be very grateful if anyone were to give me a heads up on where to start; the forums are vast! Either way, I'm glad to have finally joined and am looking forward to talking to fellow competitive pokemon enthusiasts and great people in general!
Hello Noonshine!
Nice to meet ya! Pokemon is my favorite game series, too, closely followed by the Halo series. I started with Generation 6 (the competitive side) but my first ever game was Emerald (casual). I actually found Smogon's resources after I found Showdown. :/ Check out the Wi-Fi subforum for a start to in-game battling, trading, breeding, etc. Have a great time here!

Hello my pokemon loving friends. I have actually been a smogon member since october, but I didn't really think about commenting on threads and forums until now. I'm in the process of getting my name changed on here to my PS name which is Jimbo Morrison. I'm 19, live in NYC and enjoy classic rock music. Add me on here if you want.

adios, ill be around

QueBien

Hello my pokemon loving friends. I have actually been a smogon member since october, but I didn't really think about commenting on threads and forums until now. I'm in the process of getting my name changed on here to my PS name which is Jimbo Morrison. I'm 19, live in NYC and enjoy classic rock music. Add me on here if you want.

adios, ill be around
Hiya Lennon-Mccartney!
Since you already know your way around here, I'll just say check out the Help form or Questions threads if you need any help with something. Enjoy the rest of your experience here!

Hey, I'm Ryan. I started playing around gen III with Emerald, and I continued on from there. Competitive battling is certainly not my forte, but I'm hoping to at least learn some of the basics during my time here. I'm probably not going to post much here, but w/e.

QueBien

Hey, I'm Ryan. I started playing around gen III with Emerald, and I continued on from there. Competitive battling is certainly not my forte, but I'm hoping to at least learn some of the basics during my time here. I'm probably not going to post much here, but w/e.
Hi communism!
I started with Emerald, too! :D It was and still is my favorite game. I'm not too great at competitive battling either, but I've gotten a lot better since I started. You can take a look at our Battling 101 Program if you'd like to take part in the next round. Have fun here at the forums!

Hey everyone, I'm aazam. I have been playing and watching pokemon for a long time, but I got intersted in competitive battling just recently. I've tried to build some teams on showdown but I can't seem to get anywhere, and that's why I'm quite interested in the Battling 101 program

QueBien

Hey everyone, I'm aazam. I have been playing and watching pokemon for a long time, but I got intersted in competitive battling just recently. I've tried to build some teams on showdown but I can't seem to get anywhere, and that's why I'm quite interested in the Battling 101 program
Hello aazam!
Welcome to the site! I also got into competitive battling somewhat recently; though I haven't gotten great at it, I'm definitely much better at it than when I first started. When I build my teams, I usually only take into consideration Special/Physical, stats, and typings. I don't care too much about synergy or stuff like that. :/ You can sign up for the next Battling 101 round if you'd like. Have fun around here!

Hello everybody! I'm Katl 14 which is my in game name as well as my other name found on other sites. I played Pokémon in the past, but only just got back into it about 5 months ago. Since then I've spent way more time than I care to admit on it trying to catch up. I mostly like to
breed, but also battle, mostly in the battle maison. I've been relying on smogon extensively for both of those, but only just now decided to actually start an account here. It is my hope to be able to however contribute here as I am happy to help out wherever I can. Just feel free to ask.

QueBien

Hello everybody! I'm Katl 14 which is my in game name as well as my other name found on other sites. I played Pokémon in the past, but only just got back into it about 5 months ago. Since then I've spent way more time than I care to admit on it trying to catch up. I mostly like to
breed, but also battle, mostly in the battle maison. I've been relying on smogon extensively for both of those, but only just now decided to actually start an account here. It is my hope to be able to however contribute here as I am happy to help out wherever I can. Just feel free to ask.
Hello katl14!
Welcome to Smogon! I joined Smogon quite a while back, but only started getting involved recently. I have never really cared for breeding, but I did breed a couple of Pokemon for my AS team because I wanted some good moves for them. Check out the Wi-Fi forum to discuss in-game and meet other users to battle, trade, etc. Have fun exploring the different forums we have to offer!

Hello dear Smogon community!
I am Andrew, 17, but my username is JackusCTB to remember a friend of mine. I casually played Pokémon since I was very small, like 7 or 8 years ago on my - now lost - Game Boy! I stopped playing Pokémon about 3 years ago because I thought I was too old but now I am discovering the "advanced" part of being a Pokémon trainer, like IVs, EVs, RNG, competitive battles and things like that. I would like to learn those things, especially the RNG section to create my own army of perfect and flawless Pokémons! I have a DS and a 3DS console with Pokémon Pearl and Pokémon White, but I wanted to start Diamond with a flawless, maybe shiny starter (Piplup or Chimchar) on an emulator. Well, that was my "story", hope you like it :)

QueBien

Hello dear Smogon community!
I am Andrew, 17, but my username is JackusCTB to remember a friend of mine. I casually played Pokémon since I was very small, like 7 or 8 years ago on my - now lost - Game Boy! I stopped playing Pokémon about 3 years ago because I thought I was too old but now I am discovering the "advanced" part of being a Pokémon trainer, like IVs, EVs, RNG, competitive battles and things like that. I would like to learn those things, especially the RNG section to create my own army of perfect and flawless Pokémons! I have a DS and a 3DS console with Pokémon Pearl and Pokémon White, but I wanted to start Diamond with a flawless, maybe shiny starter (Piplup or Chimchar) on an emulator. Well, that was my "story", hope you like it :)
Hey JackusCTB!
Welcome to Smogon! I play casually in-game, and semi-casually in Showdown. I've been playing since a few years ago; I started late with the franchise. I don't care much for the "more advanced" part of the game; I mostly just go with the flow. I own a 3DS with Y and AS. Anyway, have a good time on the site!

Hey JackusCTB!
Welcome to Smogon! I play casually in-game, and semi-casually in Showdown. I've been playing since a few years ago; I started late with the franchise. I don't care much for the "more advanced" part of the game; I mostly just go with the flow. I own a 3DS with Y and AS. Anyway, have a good time on the site!
Hello, thanks for the welcome! Do you know any easier explaination about the RNG in Diamond/Pearl, which is more comprehensive and it does not need a degree in computer science to understand it? I didnt understand almost nothing for the smogon one, which is too in depth and detailed for a novice like me. Thanks again :)

QueBien

Hello, thanks for the welcome! Do you know any easier explaination about the RNG in Diamond/Pearl, which is more comprehensive and it does not need a degree in computer science to understand it? I didnt understand almost nothing for the smogon one, which is too in depth and detailed for a novice like me. Thanks again :)
I'm not sure about the RNG, as I have never really looked at it. I've heard about it, but try the Questions threads. Good luck!

Hi!
I've been on Showdown for a little bit now under the same name and thought I would join the forums to see how they are :)
I've always played Pokemon casually but got into the competitive scene this generation once I learnt about it.
I'm a drawer and animator and have drawn a lot of fakemon and Pokemon in my time to practise my skills.

QueBien

Hi!
I've been on Showdown for a little bit now under the same name and thought I would join the forums to see how they are :)
I've always played Pokemon casually but got into the competitive scene this generation once I learnt about it.
I'm a drawer and animator and have drawn a lot of fakemon and Pokemon in my time to practise my skills.
Heya Malamarvellous!
Welcome to the site! I've been playing casually for a couple of years, but "competitively" for about a year. I still don't really think too much about the competitive side when teambuilding, and I enjoy using unique sets for Pokemon. I like to draw sometimes in my free time, and I've drawn a couple of decent pictures, and I'm taking a Graphics Design class. Anyways, if you have any questions, check out the Help form. Have fun!

QueBien

Old user here, coming back for a few weeks...
Hey Andralexis!
Welcome back! The site's changed a little bit, so if you have any questions, check out the Have a Question? Ask it Here! thread or the SQSA threads. Have a good time!

Hey Andralexis!
Welcome back! The site's changed a little bit, so if you have any questions, check out the Have a Question? Ask it Here! thread or the SQSA threads. Have a good time!
Will do, thanks for the pointers. I think I still remember the basics of Smogon, it is the game that changed too much since the last time I played.

Haiii.

I'm Professor Oak Jr., but most people call me Oak. I love competitive Pokemon, as well as competitive Smash and anime. I intend to take part in Smogon tours and stuff and become a larger presence in the competitive scene :]

Haiii.

I'm Professor Oak Jr., but most people call me Oak. I love competitive Pokemon, as well as competitive Smash and anime. I intend to take part in Smogon tours and stuff and become a larger presence in the competitive scene :]
Sup Oak! I see you're into Showdown!, but do you also Wi-Fi battle?
I recently bough Smash, so maybe we can also battle on there. I suck though. I thought I still had some skills from Melee, but I don't.

Have fun out here bud :)

Sup Oak! I see you're into Showdown!, but do you also Wi-Fi battle?
I recently bough Smash, so maybe we can also battle on there. I suck though. I thought I still had some skills from Melee, but I don't.

Have fun out here bud :)
Nah, I don't play wifi. I used to in B/W but I prefer PS.
Haha, I've only been playing competitive Smash since early this year, so it's fine. That sounds like fun.

Thanks~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)