International WiFi Tournament -International Challenge- WON BY Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have left my game for like 30 minutes and going to check on it in another 30 to see if my ranking has improved.

Oh and my first official proper DC on purpose....someone DC'd on me earlier in the tournament as I was about to win so I repaid the favour :P the name was something like NaGaTo or something like that

I love how easy it is to tell when somebody is going to D/C. I just got finished with a very easy battle against a guy from Mexico with a rating of 1947 and he D/Ced as soon as I KOd his last pokemon lol

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay. I lied, I'm a tiny bit hooked, and I went back for "one more". First battle I got was against Biosci :) Finally, getting some Smogoners. Better late than never I guess.

Pretty shoddy game, had a extremely lucky turn fall my way which sort of determined the outcome. Might have a last throw of the dice for more Smogon battles! This evening is another one of those where people seem to be allowing me to take the wins :) Good times.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Here's my record against Smogonites:

note: these are W-L not pokemon scores

1-0 vs voodoo pimp
0-2 vs Matty85
0-1 vs Havak
0-1 vs Fishy
1-0 vs Superpokemon67
1-1 vs lucariojr
0-1 vs Massi
1-0 vs NidoRich's brother
1-0 vs Biosci
0-1 vs Firestorm
1-0 vs Osirus182

6-7 overall

It's been a crazy tournament.

I love how easy it is to tell when somebody is going to D/C. I just got finished with a very easy battle against a guy from Mexico with a rating of 1947 and he D/Ced as soon as I KOd his last pokemon lol
Probably Julius from Mexico...i beat him yesterday and he D/Ced

Wow Havak, only person that EVed their pokemon because those pokemon usually don't OHKO.

EDIT: GG Havak, 3-0 in favor of him I predicted your leads wrong.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow Havak, only person that EVed their pokemon because those pokemon usually don't OHKO.

EDIT: GG Havak, 3-0 in favor of him I predicted your leads wrong.
Ah didn't realise that was you haha

Good game dude :)

Against Smogon members:

3-0 win vs iss
2-0 win vs PenguinX
0-2 loss vs Matty85
0-1 loss vs Dozz
3-0 win vs LudiImpact

Might be one more I'm forgetting but I think that's it.

Finally passed 1900, might call it quits.

Playing Havak right now in an already haxy match :(

Edit: Zen Headbutt miss, Ice Beam freeze, and Draco Meteor miss in the first two turns and now a 4 turn freeze.
Edit: 5 turn
Edit: 2 fully paralyzed

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Playing Havak right now in an already haxy match :(

Edit: Zen Headbutt miss, Ice Beam freeze, and Draco Meteor miss in the first two turns and now a 4 turn freeze.
Edit: 5 turn
Yeah, sorry about that dude. You probably would have won that, seems all my luck came out in one game and you were the unlucky one haha

98-43 SOOOOOOO many wins! SOOOOOO many losses. :( A lot of times I was too busy reading forums and I missed my turn or missed picking my team. If at least half of those losses were wins, I would have a HIGH rating.

Is it really that hard for humans to play fair and take a loss nowadays? For god´s sake, grow up, it´s just a freaking noone cares about rating in a random tournament...
...Peterko? I had a little bit of hax, but...really? A DC? Just at the point where my win was sure? What happened?

...it is you called Peterko with the 1882 rating, yes?

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just like in the autumn friendly, my last battle of the tournament ends in a what seemed to be DC on purpose from my side, sorry aqualta for not giving you the well deserved points.

I have not DC on purpose once during the whole tournament, although aqualta won´t believe a word, which is understandable. Out of my last 13 battles, I had 5 disconnections.

118-21-22

Just like in the autumn friendly, my last battle of the tournament ends in a what seemed to be DC on purpose from my side, sorry aqualta for not giving you the well deserved points.
Kk, gg and well done on the rating. I trust your intentions were noble.

Good freaking game Greysong! I honestly don't know how you can make a team like that work, but you did. You have my respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)