International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pokemon are special to me because I have no friends irl, whenever I'm not holding my DS I'm worried that there could be a fire, burglar, flood(again), tornado or some cosmic distortion in space that rips apart the fibers of matter in my room creating a black hole that sucks up my DS.

When I am playing my DS I get worried I will release them and save over it or accidentally trigger the Chuck Norris NPC in the P2 Laboratory and get my pokemon Roundhouse Kicked into oblivion only to find themselves being feasted upon by hundreds of deadroths....

Makes me sad. D;

Man my team in White was Emboar (I chose her in Black too but I just love Emboar so much) which is my second favorite pokemon, Cryogonal which is my third, Chandelure because they are too cool, Darumakka because he is adorable, the most awesome giraffe millipede , and Elektross because Tynamo was the first thing I found in the caves. I nickname all of my pokemon and I can't imagine getting rid of any of them. I start to love all of the "ugly" pokemon once I use them, and now I seem to prefer them haha.

I can't imagine just plowing through the game to breed competitive fodder. I only make new competitive pokemon when absolutely necessary, otherwise I try and use my favorites.

I am such a dork guys.
Eeyup, makes me sad too.

The first thing I did upon finishing White was make a fully EV-trained/IV-bred (fully legitimate, without RNG, as I've mentioned before) version of my in-game team, just because I liked them enough that I wanted to see if I could use them in legitimate battles. Works out pretty well, really, and I love that team.

I did make a high-powered team for the VGC, but... Well, I grew attached to them as I trained them, too. They're as much my friends as my in-game team and their IV/EV'd versions of them are. Plus, I mean, Vanilluxe is on both teams. Haha. I love that ice cream.

My pokemon are special to me because I have no friends irl, whenever I'm not holding my DS I'm worried that there could be a fire, burglar, flood(again), tornado or some cosmic distortion in space that rips apart the fibers of matter in my room creating a black hole that sucks up my DS.

When I am playing my DS I get worried I will release them and save over it or accidentally trigger the Chuck Norris NPC in the P2 Laboratory and get my pokemon Roundhouse Kicked into oblivion only to find themselves being feasted upon by hundreds of deadroths....
Aww. Y'know, there's a difference between playing a game on a sentimental level and not getting out at all. I'd suggest trying to make some friends, and stop worrying about such bizarre happenings. They'll likely never happen, to be honest.

/kindly ignoring obvious sarcasm

Oh God, I love my pokemon to death, including my RNG's and gifts. I still use my in-game Salamence from my old Ruby in my White game. <3

Eeyup, makes me sad too.

The first thing I did upon finishing White was make a fully EV-trained/IV-bred (fully legitimate, without RNG, as I've mentioned before) version of my in-game team, just because I liked them enough that I wanted to see if I could use them in legitimate battles. Works out pretty well, really, and I love that team.

I did make a high-powered team for the VGC, but... Well, I grew attached to them as I trained them, too. They're as much my friends as my in-game team and their IV/EV'd versions of them are. Plus, I mean, Vanilluxe is on both teams. Haha. I love that ice cream.
Haha I don't do that but I train them to level 100 for the lulz.

Same here, my first VGC team turned into my absolute favorite team and now I use that Weavile for everything. I bought a Bronzong plushie because I love him now... dude, I get too attached.

I took my nidoking (all time favorite pokemon) around on my pokewalker for ages because it felt good to have him with me, not gonna lie.

Just lost to Attract Musharna. I'm done for today.
Well, that's unexpected. O__o

QUOTE: Current rest of the thread.

This is glorious, from the ashes of a ridiculously pain-in-the-ass 'tournament,' rises Pokemon love from every corner.

Haha I don't do that but I train them to level 100 for the lulz.

Same here, my first VGC team turned into my absolute favorite team and now I use that Weavile for everything. I bought a Bronzong plushie because I love him now... dude, I get too attached.

I took my nidoking (all time favorite pokemon) around on my pokewalker for ages because it felt good to have him with me, not gonna lie.
Well, I only did it this time in White, I've never done that before. But it was a pretty fun experience!

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Everyone shut up. This thread is for talking about the tournament at hand. The next person to follow up with this fake quote wanna be role playing stuff will be infracted.

This was fun the first two days but now I'm done with this. I would rather close my dick in a door frame a few times than rather sit through the great disconnect fest of 2011. Definitely miss VGCs after playing this.

Everyone shut up. This thread is for talking about the tournament at hand. The next person to follow up with this fake quote wanna be role playing stuff will be infracted.
I fight for my friends!...but really though I think I'm done for tonight to, I can't find anyone on wifi to fight.

I just played someone named SNAIL from Texas using my team's slogan

if they're not on my team and they lurk these forums I hope they enjoyed their loss when I beat up their own terrakion and killed it next turn and then later protected and wild charged my protected mon

if you are on my team I love you forever but really you should have joked around as well it just seems really sad this way

More battles:

8. Josef, Mexico, 1547 pts. 2-0 (victory)
9. Rafael, Ecuador, 1519 pts. 1-0 (victory, I should pay more attention, I almost lost because I Dark Pulsed his Hydreigon instead of Dragon Pulse)
10. Carlo, Mexico, 1552 pts. 2-0 (he forfeited, surprisingly quite a tense match)
11. Tak, Japan, 1802 pts. 4-2 (I forfeited, paralyzed Cinccino against genies + misprediction = GG though I'm pretty certain I'd get steamrolled anyways)
12. KIBA, USA Nevada, 1119 pts. (in-game team, bring in the Heat Waver/Rock Slider! felt bad about this too...) 4-0
13. Fiction, None, 1665 pts. 4-3 (ragequitted/DC'd after a Focus blast from his Thundurus missed my Hydreigon, come on who relies on freaking Focus Blast?)

Can't pass 1720, I really, really suck. Probably going to do a last one for the night, hilarious how all this time I've just been climbing my way back due to that BS HAX that screwed my first battle, no progression at all >.<

At long last, I'm at 1900 flat with a score of 63-5.

Can everyone else say how they're doing? I would like to know how I'm stacking up at the moment.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Sitting at 1890. Been alternating between losses and wins. It's hard with this team, always having to come up from behind.

Hey Snail, this D/C wasn't on purpose. I can't sleep so i've decided to get a couple of matches but all i'm getting is the D/C message whenever i find an opponent...sight. I suppose it means to go back to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)