IenjoyPokemon Competitive Shiny and Legendary Shop(4/9/2014 UPDATE, New Cloning Service)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a great thread buddy, keep up the great work, I replied to your request in my thread :)!
ya personally I am looking for a naive one. i have a 6iv smeargle to breed with so i need a 5iv naive female :S. i have the same problem with deino/bagon

Interested in bold 31/X/31/31/31/31 Rotom or charmander and noibat both timid and 31/X/31/31/31/31 am interested in the shellder and gastly

Would you be interested in a Male, Timid Noibat with Frisk? Spread is 31\--\31\31\31\31. I am interested in your Shieldon.

Male, Careful, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Egg moves: Stealth rock with Sturdy ability. I would also want him nicknamed Bastian if you are interested in the trade.

Would you be interested in a Male, Timid Noibat with Frisk? Spread is 31\--\31\31\31\31. I am interested in your Shieldon.

Male, Careful, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Egg moves: Stealth rock with Sturdy ability. I would also want him nicknamed Bastian if you are interested in the trade.
No thanks, somebody is breeding it for me.

NEW*
Klink:
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Clear Body
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: N/a
Note: These are genderless, as such, they are very hard to breed. Good offers for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)