I think...Really shoulda evolved...

Sup people of Smogon. I was bored and I was going through the Pokedex of the old Pokemon that only evolved once (or not at all) and you just look at them and go "man, they really really suck" so I decided I'd draw one. So i saw arbok and said "yeah...you need to evolve...." and so I sketched a snake evo for it cause I am stuck at home and have nothing better to do with my life right now :)

I can't color worth shit, and I don't have the technology to draw this to the comp and make it look awesome so I'll just have to make due with a pencil, sketchbook and camera =D

I haven't come up with a name for it cause anything i've thought up that has to do with snakes backwards sounds stupid....and I'm trying to keep with that theme in its name.

...and I was so bored i made a crappy sprite for it =D I have no skills with spriting, that's why i justed used other sprites and kinda mashed this thing together.

Also, it could be Poison/Dragon so that it has STAB that's not of a horrible type. The time of Nohtyp? Tnepres? Ardyh? Nogard? has come.

Lol I've tried those names and they seem to all sound eh right?

I was thinking of stats for this guy too lol

HP: 65
ATK: 115
DEF: 81
SPE: 105
SAT: 90
SDF: 85

? But now im looking through to see what else could evolve and needs it

On the paper in front of me, this looks so much better but crappy camera will have to make due =(
I'm trying to forgo the Fish to Bigger fish idea.

Luvmaiden (100% F)
Water / Psychic
Ability: ...?

HP: 60
ATK: 30
DEF: 75
SPE: 107
SAK: 95
SDF: 100

Luvdisc (female) --- Max Intelligence & Beauty ----> Luvmaiden

Luvmaiden (100% F)
Water / Psychic
Ability: ...?

HP: 60
ATK: 30
DEF: 75
SPE: 107
SAK: 95
SDF: 100

Luvdisc (female) --- Max Intelligence & Beauty ----> Luvmaiden[/quote]

Good drawing, but weird stats...a fast special wall with low HP...? I'de say make attack 10 and HP 80

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)