I need help finding my one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where else to post this to be honest. I had a Rate My Team thread and soemhow, its not in the Gen 6 teams sub. I know I posted it there, and now its completely gone. I lost the info on my comp and needed to get the stuff from that thread again. Please help

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If you remember at least a couple words from the title, just search for it.

That is, assuming it wasn't deleted.

I think it was possibly deleted, which is stupid as the topic wasn't even a month old. I know I didn't delete it :/

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RMT threads get locked for not being descriptive enough. I suggest reading the rules of the RMT forum and look at other successful RMTs (ones that haven't been locked or have a lot of responses). If you can make a good RMT that's properly formatted and follows the rules, I guarantee it won't be deleted next time. Welcome to Smogon and I hope you get ample help with your team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)