How about stating the Pokemon's tier in the metagame list?

http://www.smogon.com/bw/metagames/ou

I like to be able to see analysis for Pokémon in lower tiers than its analysis. I don't know why, but sometimes I just want to use a low tier Pokémon in a higher tier, but the list doesn't state the tier, so I have to either know it by heart, or click on it. Very annoying. Plus, if it lists tier, you could organize so it would be ordered by tier, like you can with stats.

This is something I agree with, I don't understand why non-teir analysis get sort of hidden away. So yeah, I completely agree that the analyses of Pokemon not in that particular tier should be incorporated somehow in higher tier listing. I don't think they should be in the same list though, as its used a bit as a list of the OU Pokemon. Maybe in a separate listing underneath them perhaps?

For now though, you can find all OU analysises here, go to Analysis Archive.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The links on /[generation]/pokemon link to the analysis of the pokemon of the lowest possible tier in which it can be used. For Example, Chandelure links to its UU analysis. If you want to see its OU analysis, you can just click the OU metagame tab. I don't see why the entire Pokedex list needs to accommodate to every single tier. Just don't be lazy.

edit: btw you can just google "Chandelure OU analysis" and I guarantee the first result will be /bw/pokemon/ou

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)