Hoopa's Halloween Underused Live Tournament - Won by Karppi - Post for Suggestions

LeoLancaster

does this still work
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DaSpoofy, will we be allowed to switch teams in between rounds, or are we stuck with one team for the entire tour? Either way, will scouting be disallowed?

i think i'll be able to do this, in
I'll give to #2 place if i win cuz i don't give out personal information

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i think i'll be able to do this, in
I'll give to #2 place if i win cuz i don't give out personal information
So yeah, part of joining this tour is understanding the implications of giving out a mailing address; however, it is absolutely understandable if you do not want to give out personal information.

As a result, three avenues are accessible to you:
  • feel free to have a mod serve as a third party mailer (eg, myself), as some of you may trust us more in handling personal information (no offence intended to you spoofy, we all love you)
  • feel free to donate the plushie to the user of your choice: note that the user has to be ok with giving out their mailing address
  • Refuse the prize, in which case the award will go to the second place user; if the second place user also refuses to give out their mailing address or use the two above options, then we will continue with third place and so on.
This post is also a reminder that this tournament begins tomorrow @ 7pm EST!

Please show up 30 minutes early, as sign ups will be LONG.

Remember, all teams need to have a Ghost-type, otherwise you will be disqualified.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
If we end up doing one of these ever again I'm just wondering if there is any possibility we can do it on smogtours? The tour was still very successful and I really enjoyed it, but it did get hectic at times and smogtours is generally lag free which would make it a lot easier for players to function. The server had a restart shortly before and my friends and I who were skyping were lagging a crap ton so just to avoid any nonsense If we could somehow get it on smogtours I feel like it would help a lot.

It still went very well and it's not a huge deal if we cant do these things on smogtours so nw. Gz to karp, you played very well guy.

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
One thing I might suggest is to schedule this in the American morning hours. Scheduling in the morning allows the rest of the world to join at reasonable times during their afternoon or evening times. This would be better than scheduling in the American evening which leaves the rest of the world trying to play at 2 am in the morning.Either wayt the american timezones can play at normal times and there is no real disadvantage for playing in the morning. But I understand that this may not be possible considering the hosts prior commitments and other irl stuff, but just a thought for the next potential tour like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)