Hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husbands! [NU RMT]

Well, obviously we have a rapist in Linchon Park

Introduction
Well hey there. I'm sure most of you are aware of the drastic NU tier changes and scuuuured about the arrival of the King Dwayne Johnson core, or RegiKing core as it's called. So, this team was based around tackling that core, aswell as counter-stalling stall teams. It's a team based around Wall Breaking, with an awesome Entry Stacking addition.

This team was pretty much influenced by RegiKing, and countering it as much as I can. Enjoy.

Team Overview

Antoine Dodson @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP | 4 Atk | 252 Def
Impish nature
  • Earthquake
  • Stone Edge
  • Stealth Rock
  • Rapid Spin
Why Sandslash?
Rawr. This is my generic Stealth Rock providing lead. Obviously I need Stealth Rock to complete the whole Entry Hazard stacking ordeal, and Sandslash is amazing provider. Set Rocks, and Spin them away if needed as opposite Stealth Rocks aren't too beneficial for my team ):

Very sturdy and an amazing lead. Yes.

Kelly Dodson @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP | 80 Def | 176 SDef
Calm nature
  • Spikes
  • Sleep Powder
  • Hidden Power [Fire]
  • Energy Ball
Why Roselia?
Seriously, just look at it. How beast is it? With its pom pom like rose buds. Damn. Wouldn't like to get in a tussle with her. Roselia completes the Entry Stacking Duo. Since Cloyster went to UU the Spikes left with him. There weren't many choices for Spiker, I tried Glalie in lead form, but honestly it was disappointing. And I tried Cacturne over Roselia but then I had a hideous Bug problem. Yes, they're not common or much of a threat when so much Entry Hazards are around but none the less, Venomoth is a pain. Plus, Roselia has the ability to be used as a Status absorber and shake it off with Natural Cure. How pro.​

Finger Prints @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP | 106 Def | 152 SDef
Careful nature
  • Will-o-wisp
  • Curse
  • Seismic Toss
  • Trick

Why Dusclops?
Hey, another NFE. Now, this is pretty self explanitory. I'm not going to set up tons of Entry Hazards and just have them blown back in my face, now am I? No, that is dumb, that is really dumb. This is where this bad boy fits into my team as the honorary Spin Blocker, with a twist. Yes. This is not your average run of the mill Dusclops. The generic Spinners are bulky ass steroid boosted Physical types. Atleast in NU. Such as Sandslash, Armaldo and the occasional Wartortle. This is how I play it out. Switch into a Rapid Spin. Block it. If they stay in I give them a Choice Band, I'm sure I can take the hit, if not, I burn them and lessen the blow, haha genius. Curse is to stack along side Entry Hazards to weaken the opponent and cause frantic switching, because this can be stacked meaning they will die very quickly. I just disposed of a prominent threat. Kind of. Oh, and I'm lucky enough to bait a Special Attacker, I laugh hard at them as they now have a useless Choice Band.

Hidden Wife @ Light Clay
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP | 136 Spd | 120 SDef
Calm nature
  • Light Screen
  • Reflect
  • Wish
  • Psychic

Why Gardevoir?
I challenge you to find me a better Dual Screener. No? Keep quiet then. This is my Drag Queen, he helps me set up Screens and heal off Dusclops, since he has no way of healing himself. Wish Suuuuuurport! Pretty self explanatory, I set up Screens, Wish and bring in one of my Sweepers. Gardevoir does well. Very well even.​

Madison County @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Spd | 252 SAtk | 4SpD
Timid nature
  • Nasty Plot
  • Fire Blast
  • Energy Ball
  • Hidden Power [Rock]

Why Ninetales?
To be fair. I'm not exactly too sure. I really like Ninetales, and he is an amazing Wall Breaker with the ability to boost up his already spectacular Special Attack, and just go to town unleashing his fury. Ninetales works especially well against the RegiKing core. Except for the King section. But If I'm able to set up 2 Nasty Plots, it's as good as over. And If I can score a cheeky Flash Fire boost I'll be good too. Ninetales is the Fire type to the F/W/G core and he acts as the Mid-End game Sweeper. He is amazing to say the least. Hidden Power Rock is for the occasional and very common Fire Types. Rock > Ground to hit Charizard of course.

The Pope @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 192 Atk | 252 SpA | 64 Spe
Hasty nature
  • Super Fang
  • Brine
  • Crunch
  • Ice Beam
Why...Why not Sharpedo?
Uh-Oh. Here he is. The Pope. The Rapist. The Grapist. My end game Sweeper. My Anti-RegiKing unit force. The Main Event. The MVP. The God. Like something off a poster. Is a dog they say. A gun to my holster. He's been running through my mind all day. Ok, that's enough. Yes, this a specially made Sharpedo made just for tackling the nefarious RegiKing core and ending stall. Let me run you through this. By now, a considerable amount of chunks has been taken out of the opponents by now, and I presume they will be entering at <50% HP by now, which double the base power of Brine and wastes things. If not, I will Super Fang them to the appropriate HP level and work from there. Crunch hits Slowking very hard. Brine obliterates Regirock. Ice Beam wrecks Vileplume, Meganium and any other Bulky Grass types. I personally love this set and it has not failed me yet.​

Yes!

Ending notes
Not much to say. This team has brought me alot of success against Stall and even Weather teams. *cough*Sandstorm*cough*
Any advice is helpful advice. Thanks, and have one last look at the team before you go.

Remember to hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husbands because Sharpedo is rapin' errybody out 'ere.

I gotta go to breakfast, so I'll just say one thing. You have a problem against opposing Sbarpedo. They use Brine or Aqua Jet to take down Ninetales and Sandslash. they Crunch to kill Gardevoir and Dusclops. they use Ice Fang on Roselia. It's VERY rare, but they can even carry Fury Cutter, to be super effective against your Sharpedo.

I'll have a solution for you after I eat.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Hmn, isn't Spikes+Sleep Powder illegal on Roselia? Spikes in egg move from cacturne line, while they cannot learn sleep powder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)