Hi I'm Feranfell and I Do Art

Holy fucking shit, Feran :O
This stuff is way too aweome (I intentionally misspelled cause it's very hard to define the degree of aweomenesesessess your art brings)
Do some Grass types, not smoking weed pls ^^

col49

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
I will trade you one luvdisc for a drawing of Amoonguss, Slowbro, and Rotom-H chilling around a bong :]

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ok, I have a good one.
Draw a Breloom doing a kickflip on a skateboard and (mach) punching a Terrakion in the face :3 And if you are to write "For:" anyone, write my name as Lagalaga, because reasons :P

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
sup Feran, can you draw me a picture of those two silly parody Pokemon i made a few days ago,
Sock and (╯°□°)╯?

mkizzy

formerly kenny
sorry, it's been a while, but all requests are finished :) had a lot of fun with them and had a lot of inspirational help from fellow-artist oarpheus \o/ keep on requesting if you'd like

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to request a walrein sitting behind a few pokedolls with a christmas hat on, looking like a boss while a bunch of RU pokemon shiver in the cold

Molk

Godlike Usmash
If you'd be willing to draw it i'd like a pic of an exeggutor with all its heads with some cool shades nuking a bunch of RU pokemon with leaf storm (hint: it OHKOs Cryogonal after SR and 2HKOs Druddigon and Klinklang for example).

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
sup kenny, requesting a Sniper Drapion noscoping a Druddigon.

because your memory is shit and mine is superior:

hi
requesting noivern and pangoro wearing swaggy hats and fistbumping
(ilu kenny do this whenever u feel like it)

Molk

Godlike Usmash
I'd like to request a +2 DD scraggy sweeping some poor team that happens to be weak to it =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)