Gen 7 HEROES & VILLAINS - A LGPE VGC RMT

Evie

Nobody gets me like you
is a Tiering Contributor

:sv/aerodactyl-mega::sv/venusaur-mega::sv/starmie::sv/zapdos::sv/muk-alola::sv/snorlax:

Introduction
gm, LGPE VGC is a tier I love dearly so I'm making a RMT on it! HEROES & VILLAINS is an incredible album I've somehow only discovered recently, and I really like it. Not much else to say so I'll head to the building process

Building Process

:aerodactyl-mega:
This team was built around Mega Aerodactyl; it's a great wincon that I think is super underrated, despite already being held pretty highly. I chose it due to it's incredible Speed stat and ability to clean up games with Rock Slide once certain foes have been chipped down sufficiently.

:aerodactyl-mega::venusaur-mega:

In LGPE VGC almost all teams run two Megas, as they are often the strongest Pokemon in the format and you won't be forced to bring both of them, so having variety and separate modes is very useful. Mega Venusaur is my second mega of choice due to its strong matchups into common Mega Aerodactyl counterplay in Rhydon and Mega Blastoise, often forcing opponents to guess whether you are going to bring Mega Venusaur or Mega Aerodactyl, with the optimal picks into each of them being drastically different.

:aerodactyl-mega::venusaur-mega::starmie:
Starmie was chosen next as a perfect partner to Mega Aerodactyl, doing big damage to Aerodactyl checks such as Mega Venusaur, Rhydon, Alolan Dugtrio, and Poliwrath. Its speed tier sets it apart from other Water-types like Mega Blastoise, notably outspeeding Zapdos, +Speed Mega Venusaur, Alolan Dugtrio, and Alolan Raichu.

:aerodactyl-mega::venusaur-mega::starmie::zapdos:
Zapdos is my first glue mon, it chunks Mega Venusaur and threatens Mega Blastoise into range of Mega Aerodactyl. It's an incredible mon and trades well with most of the meta, which is perfect to help Mega Aerodactyl clean up. Zapdos also appreciates Mega Venusaur and Starmie's ability to discourage and pressure Rhydon, Zapdos's biggest counter.

:aerodactyl-mega::venusaur-mega::starmie::zapdos::muk-alola:
Alolan Muk is the second glue mon here and is pretty much mandatory due to its matchup vs Mega Alakazam. Without it the team would rely on keeping Snorlax healthy and winning speed ties with Mega Aerodactyl, which is unideal. Alolan Muk also shores up the Mega Venusaur matchup despite being vulnerable to being slept, as it resists Venusaur's moves and can threaten back with Ice Punch. It also helps with Zapdos, especially when Mega Aerodactyl is not brought, and is very good at trading chip damage which is especially useful for Mega Aerodactyl.

:aerodactyl-mega::venusaur-mega::starmie::zapdos::muk-alola::snorlax:
Snorlax is the final glue mon of the team, it doesn't do anything super specific, but it helps against a lot of the good special Pokemon in the tier and once again trades very well. There's not a whole lot to say about it as it does a lot of the same stuff that Alolan Muk does; it's just an all round good mon.

Team Members

:sv/aerodactyl-mega:
Superhero (Aerodactyl-Mega) @ Aerodactylite
Level: 50
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Wing Attack
- Earthquake
- Protect

Drank and dope turned me to a superhero, yeah, yeah
Hit that pill, turned me to a superhero, yeah, yeah (Super)
Boominati turned me to a superhero, yeah, yeah (Metro)

The superhero of the team, Mega Aerodactyl is the centerpiece here and for good reasons; it's the best wincon in the tier and can even cheese its way through bad matchups with a timely Rock Slide flinch. It's especially good into very common MukLaxZap structures, as it preys on the weaknesses to strong Rock Slides. Mega Aerodactyl should normally not be led with, and instead saved for the back, being sent in once any counterplay has been chipped. Prioritise chipping foes that can immediately threaten Mega Aerodactyl, like Mega Blastoise and Zapdos. Wing Attack is used to do more to Mega Venusaur and Poliwrath although Crunch is an option for Mega Alakazam. Earthquake hits Rhydon, Alolan Dugtrio, and Alolan Muk, although it will often force your partner to Protect. An Adamant Nature is an option for more power, at the cost of having a worse matchup into Mega Alakazam, Electrode, and opposing Mega Aerodactyl.

:sv/venusaur-mega:
Too Many Nights (Venusaur-Mega) @ Venusaurite
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Mega Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Protect

It's too many nights I went nameless
It's too many nights I went famous
It's too many nights I went brainless
Sayin', "Uh-uh-uh-uh" (Yeah)
Let's get dru-u-unk

Mega Venusaur is a perfect fit here due to its good matchup into Mega Aerodactyl counterplay like Mega Blastoise and Poliwrath. It's incredibly bulky and can be very threatening when Sleep Powder hits. A Timid Nature allows Venusaur to outspeed Timid Blastoise and Starter Eevee. When using Mega Venusaur you should aim to put enemies to sleep first, then pressure with your STABs and teammates, while trying to keep yourself alive with Mega Drain. If the opponent has Psychic-types like Mega Alakazam and Starmie then you should keep a healthy Alolan Muk in the back to switch in. Zapdos is often used as counterplay to Mega Venusaur, as it can 2HKO with Drill Peck and resists Mega Drain. Against Zapdos you should generally try to accept the Drill Peck damage and Sleep Powder it, and then have one of Alolan Muk or Snorlax to threaten it with Ice Punch while it's asleep.

:sv/starmie:
Niagara Falls (Starmie)
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Protect

Water down her eyes, Niagara Falls
Got too many numbers; who to call?
Made too many ways for you to cross
Now we lookin' down and then we ball, ball, ball

Starmie is a good fast offensive threat, with a dual STAB that is very good into Mega Aerodactyl counterplay like Poliwrath, Rhydon, and Alolan Dugtrio. It also chunks Mega Venusaur for a lot, helping put it in range of Mega Aerodactyl. Thunderbolt is used over Ice Beam as hitting Mega Blastoise is usually more important than hitting Zapdos, but both are viable options. Starmie can work well being lead to force chip damage on Mega Aerodactyl checks, and in the back to help clean alongside Mega Aerodactyl.

:sv/zapdos:
I Can't Save You (Zapdos)
- Thunderbolt
- Drill Peck
- Roost
- Protect

I can't save no hoe
Chauffeur open my door
I can't save you, hoe
I can't save you, I can't—
I can't save you, I can't save you

I didn't know what to write about so I let Eve do it for me!
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 6.25.53 PM.png
For specific set choices, Roost allows Zapdos to stay alive forever, especially with the Flying-type removal helping it heal against the omnipresent Ice Punch and Rock Slide. No nature is used because Zapdos values all of it's stats, with Speed helping with Pokemon like Venusaur, Gyarados, Nidoking, Arcanine, and the mirror. Attack gives you much better odds to 2HKO Mega Venusaur with Drill Peck, Special Attack gives you more damage into most other Pokemon, and the defenses allow you to stay on the field longer.

:sv/muk-alola:
Trance (Muk-Alola)
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Poison Jab
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Caught in a trance, it's givin' us (Ah)
Late night, late night, late night
To the side, to the side
Yeah, yeah, this side
You got riptide in mind
I move so far in time

Alolan Muk's main role is beating Mega Alakazam, but it's also very good at trading vs almost all of the meta. Ice Punch is very important to hit foes like Zapdos, Mega Venusaur, Rhydon, and Mega Aerodactyl. It's often used in the back to be able to switch in to Mega Alakazam, but it's super versatile and can work anywhere. There's not much else to say here, it's a very good all round mon and glues the team together nicely

:sv/snorlax:
Creepin' (Snorlax)
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Protect

I don't wanna know
If you're playin' me, keep it on the low
'Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin', please don't let it show
Oh, baby, I don't wanna know

Eve is back with her critically acclaimed writeups!
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 10.25.19 PM.png
Similar to Alolan Muk, it trades very well with everything, just a good mon that fits well.

Matchups into samples

:muk-alola::snorlax::venusaur-mega::blastoise-mega::zapdos::rhydon:
This is a pretty good matchup, Mega Venusaur is super threatening if you can play around the Zapdos well, and Mega Aerodactyl+Starmie can be annoying if not accounted for by something like Blastoise. There are two different main modes here, the better of which depending on what you think your opponent is going to bring. The Mega Venusaur mode is usually Mega Venusaur, Snorlax, Alolan Muk, Zapdos, though the lead is flexible and Starmie can be brought if speed control or extra Rhydon counterplay is necessary. The Mega Aerodactyl mode can use any two lead Pokemon, depending on what leads you expect from your opponent, with Mega Aerodactyl and Starmie in the back.

:gyarados-mega::alakazam-mega::persian-alola::zapdos::muk-alola::snorlax:
This is a slightly bad matchup. Both Mega Gyarados and Mega Alakazam can be annoying for the team, and Alolan Persian needs to be heavily chipped before it stops threatening Mega Aerodactyl. Speaking of, Mega Aerodactyl is necessary in this matchup. The best gameplan is to lead Alolan Muk and any other mon, with Mega Aerodactyl and Zapdos in the back. Your aim should be to clean with Mega Aerodactyl while keeping Zapdos to threaten Mega Gyarados.

:nidoking::poliwrath::kangaskhan-mega::alakazam-mega::muk-alola::snorlax:
This is a very good matchup, Mega Aerodactyl is only beaten by Poliwrath and attempting to win a speed tie with Mega Alakazam, so leads that can trade chip damage to help Mega Aerodactyl clean work well. The lead is very variable and really depends on what you think you're opponent is going to lead. Mega Aerodactyl should always be brought in the back, and Zapdos and Alolan Muk should always be brought either in the lead or in the back to deal with Poliwrath and Mega Alakazam respectively.

:charizard-mega-x::starmie::zapdos::muk-alola::snorlax::venusaur-mega:
This is an incredibly good matchup, this sample does not have nearly enough Mega Aerodactyl counterplay and will fold to it extremely quickly. Aim to trade well in the lead and pick up damage on things like Starmie and Mega Venusaur to help Mega Aerodactyl clean. You can really do whatever in this matchup as long as you bring Mega Aerodactyl in the back.

:poliwrath::zapdos::alakazam-mega::muk-alola::snorlax::aerodactyl-mega:
This is a slightly
good matchup. Starmie, Alolan Muk, and Mega Aerodactyl should always be brought, but the last slot can be either Zapdos or Snorlax. Starmie should be kept incredibly healthy in order to check the opposing Mega Aerodactyl. Mega Aerodactyl once again is a good cleaner here, but you do have to be wary of both Poliwrath and losing speed ties to the opposing megas. If Zapdos is brought, Starmie also must check Poliwrath, so bringing Zapdos can help ease Starmie's workload.

:aerodactyl-mega::dugtrio-alola::eevee-starter::zapdos::venusaur-mega::muk-alola:
This is a very
bad matchup. Alolan Dugtrio is very hard to check, especially if next to something that threatens Mega Venusaur like Zapdos. Mega Aerodactyl is also very annoying, so Starmie and Mega Venusaur should be kept healthy. Even if you manage to outplay here, you can still very easily lose to getting paraflinched by the many hax options on the team. Starmie and Mega Venusaur should always be brought (but not always led), but anything other than Mega Aerodactyl can be brought as well.

Replays
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7letsgodoublesou-2081662773?p2
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7letsgodoublesou-2082477368
more may be added later

Importable:https://pokepast.es/431b4486961d4952

Shoutouts
SpoiledBerries LovelyLuna Bella cat
My closest friends, you're all incredible and I'm so glad to have you all. You're all so sweet, kind, and fun to talk to, among many other things. You're always here for me when I need it and I love you all so much <3.

Eve
I've loved developing LGPE VGC with you, as well as hearing about whatever silly VGC idea you have that turns out to be broken. Talking with you in Smogcord and Pokepride is always fun and im glad to have met you.

Gimmicky
nerd

BoingK Amstan Runo hidin Velcroc zastra seth sealoo anique teamo adem LordBox R8 Evilo42 Dahness Clas yuki sojukirin Glimmer zoe Slither Wing NinjaSnapple Imperial Plushietran
Other people who are cool :3, I almost definitely forgot some people, if we talk chances are you should be on the list. I appreciate you all, thank you for putting up with me.​

Last edited:
Is it write a RMT with like 20 people pinged at the end week? Am I just unobservant to only be noticing several of these now? Have people always been doing this? I do not know

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
I hope I don’t match with you in kickoff, people willing to write this many words about such a niche tier are always the scariest threats:row:

:sv/aerodactyl-mega::sv/venusaur-mega::sv/starmie::sv/zapdos::sv/muk-alola::sv/snorlax:

Introduction
gm, LGPE VGC is a tier I love dearly so I'm making a RMT on it! HEROES & VILLAINS is an incredible album I've somehow only discovered recently, and I really like it. Not much else to say so I'll head to the building process

Building Process

:aerodactyl-mega:
This team was built around Mega Aerodactyl; it's a great wincon that I think is super underrated, despite already being held pretty highly. I chose it due to it's incredible Speed stat and ability to clean up games with Rock Slide once certain foes have been chipped down sufficiently.

:aerodactyl-mega::venusaur-mega:

In LGPE VGC almost all teams run two Megas, as they are often the strongest Pokemon in the format and you won't be forced to bring both of them, so having variety and separate modes is very useful. Mega Venusaur is my second mega of choice due to its strong matchups into common Mega Aerodactyl counterplay in Rhydon and Mega Blastoise, often forcing opponents to guess whether you are going to bring Mega Venusaur or Mega Aerodactyl, with the optimal picks into each of them being drastically different.

:aerodactyl-mega::venusaur-mega::starmie:
Starmie was chosen next as a perfect partner to Mega Aerodactyl, doing big damage to Aerodactyl checks such as Mega Venusaur, Rhydon, Alolan Dugtrio, and Poliwrath. Its speed tier sets it apart from other Water-types like Mega Blastoise, notably outspeeding Zapdos, +Speed Mega Venusaur, Alolan Dugtrio, and Alolan Raichu.

:aerodactyl-mega::venusaur-mega::starmie::zapdos:
Zapdos is my first glue mon, it chunks Mega Venusaur and threatens Mega Blastoise into range of Mega Aerodactyl. It's an incredible mon and trades well with most of the meta, which is perfect to help Mega Aerodactyl clean up. Zapdos also appreciates Mega Venusaur and Starmie's ability to discourage and pressure Rhydon, Zapdos's biggest counter.

:aerodactyl-mega::venusaur-mega::starmie::zapdos::muk-alola:
Alolan Muk is the second glue mon here and is pretty much mandatory due to its matchup vs Mega Alakazam. Without it the team would rely on keeping Snorlax healthy and winning speed ties with Mega Aerodactyl, which is unideal. Alolan Muk also shores up the Mega Venusaur matchup despite being vulnerable to being slept, as it resists Venusaur's moves and can threaten back with Ice Punch. It also helps with Zapdos, especially when Mega Aerodactyl is not brought, and is very good at trading chip damage which is especially useful for Mega Aerodactyl.

:aerodactyl-mega::venusaur-mega::starmie::zapdos::muk-alola::snorlax:
Snorlax is the final glue mon of the team, it doesn't do anything super specific, but it helps against a lot of the good special Pokemon in the tier and once again trades very well. There's not a whole lot to say about it as it does a lot of the same stuff that Alolan Muk does; it's just an all round good mon.

Team Members

:sv/aerodactyl-mega:
Superhero (Aerodactyl-Mega) @ Aerodactylite
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Wing Attack
- Earthquake
- Protect

Drank and dope turned me to a superhero, yeah, yeah
Hit that pill, turned me to a superhero, yeah, yeah (Super)
Boominati turned me to a superhero, yeah, yeah (Metro)

The superhero of the team, Mega Aerodactyl is the centerpiece here and for good reasons; it's the best wincon in the tier and can even cheese its way through bad matchups with a timely Rock Slide flinch. It's especially good into very common MukLaxZap structures, as it preys on the weaknesses to strong Rock Slides. Mega Aerodactyl should normally not be led with, and instead saved for the back, being sent in once any counterplay has been chipped. Prioritise chipping foes that can immediately threaten Mega Aerodactyl, like Mega Blastoise and Zapdos. Wing Attack is used to do more to Mega Venusaur and Poliwrath although Crunch is an option for Mega Alakazam. Earthquake hits Rhydon, Alolan Dugtrio, and Alolan Muk, although it will often force your partner to Protect. An Adamant Nature is an option for more power, at the cost of having a worse matchup into Mega Alakazam, Electrode, and opposing Mega Aerodactyl.

:sv/venusaur-mega:
Too Many Nights (Venusaur-Mega) @ Venusaurite
Timid Nature
- Mega Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Protect

It's too many nights I went nameless
It's too many nights I went famous
It's too many nights I went brainless
Sayin', "Uh-uh-uh-uh" (Yeah)
Let's get dru-u-unk

Mega Venusaur is a perfect fit here due to its good matchup into Mega Aerodactyl counterplay like Mega Blastoise and Poliwrath. It's incredibly bulky and can be very threatening when Sleep Powder hits. A Timid Nature allows Venusaur to outspeed Timid Blastoise and Starter Eevee. When using Mega Venusaur you should aim to put enemies to sleep first, then pressure with your STABs and teammates, while trying to keep yourself alive with Mega Drain. If the opponent has Psychic-types like Mega Alakazam and Starmie then you should keep a healthy Alolan Muk in the back to switch in. Zapdos is often used as counterplay to Mega Venusaur, as it can 2HKO with Drill Peck and resists Mega Drain. Against Zapdos you should generally try to accept the Drill Peck damage and Sleep Powder it, and then have one of Alolan Muk or Snorlax to threaten it with Ice Punch while it's asleep.

:sv/starmie:
Niagara Falls (Starmie)
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Protect

Water down her eyes, Niagara Falls
Got too many numbers; who to call?
Made too many ways for you to cross
Now we lookin' down and then we ball, ball, ball

Starmie is a good fast offensive threat, with a dual STAB that is very good into Mega Aerodactyl counterplay like Poliwrath, Rhydon, and Alolan Dugtrio. It also chunks Mega Venusaur for a lot, helping put it in range of Mega Aerodactyl. Thunderbolt is used over Ice Beam as hitting Mega Blastoise is usually more important than hitting Zapdos, but both are viable options. Starmie can work well being lead to force chip damage on Mega Aerodactyl checks, and in the back to help clean alongside Mega Aerodactyl.

:sv/zapdos:
I Can't Save You (Zapdos)
- Thunderbolt
- Drill Peck
- Roost
- Protect

I can't save no hoe
Chauffeur open my door
I can't save you, hoe
I can't save you, I can't—
I can't save you, I can't save you

I didn't know what to write about so I let Eve do it for me!
For specific set choices, Roost allows Zapdos to stay alive forever, especially with the Flying-type removal helping it heal against the omnipresent Ice Punch and Rock Slide. No nature is used because Zapdos values all of it's stats, with Speed helping with Pokemon like Venusaur, Gyarados, Nidoking, Arcanine, and the mirror. Attack gives you much better odds to 2HKO Mega Venusaur with Drill Peck, Special Attack gives you more damage into most other Pokemon, and the defenses allow you to stay on the field longer.

:sv/muk-alola:
Trance (Muk-Alola)
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Poison Jab
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Caught in a trance, it's givin' us (Ah)
Late night, late night, late night
To the side, to the side
Yeah, yeah, this side
You got riptide in mind
I move so far in time

Alolan Muk's main role is beating Mega Alakazam, but it's also very good at trading vs almost all of the meta. Ice Punch is very important to hit foes like Zapdos, Mega Venusaur, Rhydon, and Mega Aerodactyl. It's often used in the back to be able to switch in to Mega Alakazam, but it's super versatile and can work anywhere. There's not much else to say here, it's a very good all round mon and glues the team together nicely

:sv/snorlax:
Creepin' (Snorlax)
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Protect

I don't wanna know
If you're playin' me, keep it on the low
'Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if you creepin', please don't let it show
Oh, baby, I don't wanna know

Eve is back with her critically acclaimed writeups!
Similar to Alolan Muk, it trades very well with everything, just a good mon that fits well.

Matchups into samples

:muk-alola::snorlax::venusaur-mega::blastoise-mega::zapdos::rhydon:
This is a pretty good matchup, Mega Venusaur is super threatening if you can play around the Zapdos well, and Mega Aerodactyl+Starmie can be annoying if not accounted for by something like Blastoise. There are two different main modes here, the better of which depending on what you think your opponent is going to bring. The Mega Venusaur mode is usually Mega Venusaur, Snorlax, Alolan Muk, Zapdos, though the lead is flexible and Starmie can be brought if speed control or extra Rhydon counterplay is necessary. The Mega Aerodactyl mode can use any two lead Pokemon, depending on what leads you expect from your opponent, with Mega Aerodactyl and Starmie in the back.

:gyarados-mega::alakazam-mega::persian-alola::zapdos::muk-alola::snorlax:
This is a slightly bad matchup. Both Mega Gyarados and Mega Alakazam can be annoying for the team, and Alolan Persian needs to be heavily chipped before it stops threatening Mega Aerodactyl. Speaking of, Mega Aerodactyl is necessary in this matchup. The best gameplan is to lead Alolan Muk and any other mon, with Mega Aerodactyl and Zapdos in the back. Your aim should be to clean with Mega Aerodactyl while keeping Zapdos to threaten Mega Gyarados.

:nidoking::poliwrath::kangaskhan-mega::alakazam-mega::muk-alola::snorlax:
This is a very good matchup, Mega Aerodactyl is only beaten by Poliwrath and attempting to win a speed tie with Mega Alakazam, so leads that can trade chip damage to help Mega Aerodactyl clean work well. The lead is very variable and really depends on what you think you're opponent is going to lead. Mega Aerodactyl should always be brought in the back, and Zapdos and Alolan Muk should always be brought either in the lead or in the back to deal with Poliwrath and Mega Alakazam respectively.

:charizard-mega-x::starmie::zapdos::muk-alola::snorlax::venusaur-mega:
This is an incredibly good matchup, this sample does not have nearly enough Mega Aerodactyl counterplay and will fold to it extremely quickly. Aim to trade well in the lead and pick up damage on things like Starmie and Mega Venusaur to help Mega Aerodactyl clean. You can really do whatever in this matchup as long as you bring Mega Aerodactyl in the back.

:poliwrath::zapdos::alakazam-mega::muk-alola::snorlax::aerodactyl-mega:
This is a slightly
good matchup. Starmie, Alolan Muk, and Mega Aerodactyl should always be brought, but the last slot can be either Zapdos or Snorlax. Starmie should be kept incredibly healthy in order to check the opposing Mega Aerodactyl. Mega Aerodactyl once again is a good cleaner here, but you do have to be wary of both Poliwrath and losing speed ties to the opposing megas. If Zapdos is brought, Starmie also must check Poliwrath, so bringing Zapdos can help ease Starmie's workload.

:aerodactyl-mega::dugtrio-alola::eevee-starter::zapdos::venusaur-mega::muk-alola:
This is a very
bad matchup. Alolan Dugtrio is very hard to check, especially if next to something that threatens Mega Venusaur like Zapdos. Mega Aerodactyl is also very annoying, so Starmie and Mega Venusaur should be kept healthy. Even if you manage to outplay here, you can still very easily lose to getting paraflinched by the many hax options on the team. Starmie and Mega Venusaur should always be brought (but not always led), but anything other than Mega Aerodactyl can be brought as well.

Replays
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7letsgodoublesou-2082477368
more may be added later

Importable:https://pokepast.es/431b4486961d4952

Shoutouts
SpoiledBerries LovelyLuna Bella cat
My closest friends, you're all incredible and I'm so glad to have you all. You're all so sweet, kind, and fun to talk to, among many other things. You're always here for me when I need it and I love you all so much <3.

Eve
I've loved developing LGPE VGC with you, as well as hearing about whatever silly VGC idea you have that turns out to be broken. Talking with you in Smogcord and Pokepride is always fun and im glad to have met you.

Gimmicky
nerd

BoingK Amstan Runo hidin Velcroc zastra seth sealoo anique teamo adem LordBox R8 Evilo42 Dahness Clas yuki sojukirin Glimmer zoe Slither Wing NinjaSnapple Imperial Plushietran
Other people who are cool :3, I almost definitely forgot some people, if we talk chances are you should be on the list. I appreciate you all, thank you for putting up with me.​
Gay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)