Shiny: Yes
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Tailwind
- Snarl

Tailwind starts with sableye and nerfs the stong special attackers. Covers powerful fire types and some psychic types.

Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Volt Switch

Covers flying types like talonflame takes down water types comes as a tanky revenge killer. Also can take out electross with the HP Ground and mold breaker ability.

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Steel Wing

Sweeps and steel wing covers mega diancie and can cover grass types like superior and can switch out to keep the momentum.

Sableye @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Recover

Leads with suicune and burns and fake outs the powerful threats, gets rid of items and helps stall so he is the center of attention.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Protect
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

Does wonders with tanking and leech seed stall with protect. Just always going to be on my team and is all set how he is now so no help needed with him.

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Superpower
- Protect

Replaced my M-Alakazam and helps with poison types. Comes as a revenge killer and can handle big dragon types and normal threats such as mega-khan

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi there, unfortunately your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the RMT rules. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require before posting a thread here. PM me with updated descriptions once you review the rules and I'll reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)