Help Me One Up David Blaine

I'm bored as shit and want to do some dope magic so I can make my youtube.com channel go viral, but I'm not good at coming up with stuff that I'm qualified to do. I could have 100% have done that rip off of Balloon Boy/Larry Walters but of course I didn't think of that earlier in quarantine so here I am idealess. If you have any ideas for me it would be appreciated, but keep in mind I get afraid easily, don't work out ever, and have literally no real world applicable talents. Here is a list of potential magic trick ideas that I got so far:

• Hold in my Poops for a long time - Can probably go about a week or so
  • Watch every episode of Spongebob without quoting a line or laughing - Tricky but doable I think
  • See how long I can stay locked in my bedroom closet - That rerun episode of South Park came on and I can probably do that.
  • Develop a crack addiction and then break it cold turkey - Might be hard to obtain crack because I "look like a cop"
  • Eat one Lays potato chip and seeing how long I can last before I eat another - backup if the crack idea falls through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)