[Help!] I Am Correcting An Injustice (´・ω・`)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i hate that emoticon more than anything after reading that stupid story

there is no joke in using the same emoticon to convey several different emotions, reading everything was so frustrating!!!!!

there is no joke in using the same emoticon to convey several different emotions, reading everything was so frustrating!!!!!
Denko is all consuming. You cannot escape its ever-increasing dominance over your life, your friends, and your standard forms of Internet commincation.

(´・ω・`)

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
When I was 12, no lie, I was that guy. Except we didn't have the internet or cellphones so I used our land line. I was so seriously into this girl at that time, and at that point she wasn't into me. After calling and calling and calling ("I wonder if she's not home yet. I'd better call again in case she comes home") her mom finally picks up and is like "Oh. Matthew. I thought it was some prank caller..."

(´・ω・`)

most embarrassing period of my life

So, obviously not talking about taking it to this guy's level, but has anyone else been a bit too overeager and not taken the hint when she/he's not interested?

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
my freshman year of high school i phoned some guy like over 20 times because i wanted him to go to the football game i was at but apparently he was vacuuming?? the entire time i was calling so i felt really stupid and he was telling other girls about it like "yeah i'm THAT popular"

"ooooooof"

Ugh, this has the exact same feel as those cheesy romance mangas where the main hero is awkward at things, tries making friends with the person he likes, there is a misunderstanding down the road, and he's all determined to make things better....... If this was real (which I'm convinced it's NOT) I'd be disgusted.

Ugh, this has the exact same feel as those cheesy romance mangas where the main hero is awkward at things, tries making friends with the person he likes, there is a misunderstanding down the road, and he's all determined to make things better....... If this was real (which I'm convinced it's NOT) I'd be disgusted.
(´・ω・`)-kun is a deranged stalker and your #1 concern is that he's cheesy and awkward? (´・ω・`); This is those cheesy romance manga taken to an extreme and warped horribly.

"I suppose you must have left them in your mother’s stomach…"

I lost it at this line. This might just be the saddest thing I have ever read.

(´・ω・`)
ヾ(・ω・*)ノ
φ(・ω・` )
(▽・ω・▽)
( ´・ω・`)_且~
☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
(´;ω;`)
(´ノ・ω・`)ノミ★ハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・

That entire saga of text in 8 emotes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)