Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Hey there.
I have a slightly weird breed request in Gen6:

Pokemon: Cubone
Pokeball: Fast and Lure ball
Ability: Lightning Rod or Rock Head
Egg moves:
Belly Drum
Chip Away
Iron Head
Perish Song
Which Form: NA
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Shiny: Yes
Nature:Adamant

As you noticed, I asked for one in a Fast ball and one in a Lure ball.
Is that ok for you? I can supply a 5IV Fast ball female with the egg moves. And a Lure ball one too.

Last edited:
Hey there.
I have a slightly weird breed request in Gen6:

Pokemon: Cubone
Pokeball: Fast and Lure ball
Ability: Stench or Aftermath
Egg moves:
Belly Drum
Chip Away
Iron Head
Perish Song
Which Form: NA
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature:Adamant

As you noticed, I asked for one in a Fast ball and one in a Lure ball.
Is that ok for you? I can supply a 5IV Fast ball female with the egg moves. And a Lure ball one too.
i have both pokeball so i can do this on my own. however can you clarify the abilities you want? cubone can't get stench or aftermath.

i have both pokeball so i can do this on my own. however can you clarify the abilities you want? cubone can't get stench or aftermath.
Sorry, I've copy pasted the request for Stunky and forgot to edit the ability...
Any normal ability Cubone gets is fine.

Can I have a shiny poke request in Gen VI? I can trade a Dream Ball HA Chimchar, Friend Ball HA Snivy and Level Ball Cyndaquil in Sumo.

I'd like to request a shiny Machop.

Pokemon: Machop

Pokeball: Heavy Ball

Ability: No Guard

Egg Moves:
-Bullet Punch
-Heavy Slam
-Counter
-Knock Off

IVs: 31/31/31/×/31/31

Can I have a shiny poke request in Gen VI? I can trade a Dream Ball HA Chimchar, Friend Ball HA Snivy and Level Ball Cyndaquil in Sumo.

I'd like to request a shiny Machop.

Pokemon: Machop

Pokeball: Heavy Ball

Ability: No Guard

Egg Moves:
-Bullet Punch
-Heavy Slam
-Counter
-Knock Off

IVs: 31/31/31/×/31/31

i can do that, however i wanted to ask if i could replace knock off with ice punch, since machop learns knock off via level up. do you need it to have knock off as an egg move, like for little cup or something?

i can do that, however i wanted to ask if i could replace knock off with ice punch, since machop learns knock off via level up. do you need it to have knock off as an egg move, like for little cup or something?
Oh sorry. I didn't notice that it can learn Knock Off via level up. Yes you can practically replace Knock Off with Ice Punch. XD.

Oh sorry. I didn't notice that it can learn Knock Off via level up. Yes you can practically replace Knock Off with Ice Punch. XD.
can you breed in gen 6 or only in gen 7?
Sorry, I've copy pasted the request for Stunky and forgot to edit the ability...
Any normal ability Cubone gets is fine.
can you breed me the following pokemon?

Plusle
Timid Nature
Repeat Ball
Lighting Rod
HP Ice
EMs:
Lucky Chant
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Wish

Minun
Timid Nature
Dive Ball
Volt Absorb
HP Ice
EMs:
Lucky Chant
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Wish

I am working on getting parents now.

can you breed me the following pokemon?

Plusle
Timid Nature
Repeat Ball
Lighting Rod
HP Ice
EMs:
Lucky Chant
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Wish

Minun
Timid Nature
Dive Ball
Volt Absorb
HP Ice
EMs:
Lucky Chant
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Wish

I am working on getting parents now.
Yes. I have an HP Ice Ditto.
Let me know when you have the parents.
EDIT: Actually, I can catch them myself. I'll let you know once I finish breeding.
It will take me a few days though.

Last edited:
They're ready. :)
I got lucky and got them in the first few eggs.
Plusle's IVs are 31/0/30/31/31/31 and Minun's are 31/x/30/31/31/31.
Both are female and have their HA.
Take your time and let me know when you can trade.

They're ready. :)
I got lucky and got them in the first few eggs.
Plusle's IVs are 31/0/30/31/31/31 and Minun's are 31/x/30/31/31/31.
Both are female and have their HA.
Take your time and let me know when you can trade.
just finished your breed request. both are female, have a 31/31/31/31/31/31 spread, adamant nature, with the egg moves and pokeballs you wanted ^^

I can breed the three pokes I mentioned in Gen 7. Will be starting to breed them tonight or later this day. Have to finish something first. Although I have a 5 IV Level Ball Cyndaquil and the Friend Ball Snivy with only one egg move.

I can breed the three pokes I mentioned in Gen 7. Will be starting to breed them tonight or later this day. Have to finish something first. Although I have a 5 IV Level Ball Cyndaquil and the Friend Ball Snivy with only one egg move.
i already have all the pokemon you mentioned. would you be able to breed something in gen 7 if i gave you a parent?

Oh yes. I can breed in Gen 7. Whatcha need??
Ok, i seem to have misplaced my original love ball scyther, and the only ones i have are ones bred with hacked dittos. you wouldn't happen to be able to get one would you?

Scyther
Adamant nature
Love ball
Hidden ability
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:
Baton Pass
Defog
reversal
Quick guard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)