RBTT Champion
> Heatran (You’re A Fine Girl) <

|
|
|
|
|

Introduction

Well, here we are. This is my final RMT of Gen 7(and possibly AG in general).
I feel that this team needs an introduction more than any other. Let’s rewind:

MAY 7TH, 2018- Me and TTTG are sitting in VC on my old discord, talking and theorymonning. I had recently read Sitonai's RMT and seen in the replays Paycard memeing around with Heatran. I took it upon myself to figure out a set for this pokemon that could be reliably pulled off in AG, and it lead to the now standard set for Heatran. TTTG agrees with me that this poke has a niche, and I plan to nom it the next day

MAY 8TH, 2018- I nominate Heatran for D/C rank, but it gets shot down and is generally ignored after that.

DECEMBER, 2018- I return from a hiatus from AG, and set out to build an actually usable team around Heatran. Public notice of Heatran has notably risen.

DECEMBER 20TH, 2018- The second Heatran nom is done, took me a whole week to polish it out. Heatran is now more popular, divisive, and recognized that ever.

MARCH 12TH, 2019- The VR update is finally done, and Heatran is now D rank. A simple pokemon ended up being one of the most controversial noms in all of gen 7. Why? Heatran was very polarizing mostly because of how it was presented, and how massively popular it got in a short time. Pro-Heatran people(mostly myself) regularly praised the mon and overrated it. Anti-Heatran people were prominent members of the community, and consistently underrated the pokemon. By the time March had rolled around, there had been several major arguments about Heatran, and few active members of AG did not have an opinion.

Somewhere along here, I created this team, and it has went on to be a consistently good team that had a good showing in SSNL and ladder. Before I move on a bit, I’d like to reflect on how close Heatran came to not making it. Skarpherim, an insanely good player and very much anti-Heat, ended up losing AG Open and quitting mons for a time :(. Unknowingly, Skarph relinquished his VR council position and the mods had to decide on a new member. The final candidates were Bdov, who was neutral but leaned more towards UR, and Arushii, who ended up winning and voting for Heatran. Heatran made VR by a vote of 3-2.

The reason why this is my final RMT is because I am (actually this time) leaving AG after this last tournament. It’s been amazing to meet the wonderful and cancerous members of the community, but it’s time for me to move on in life and try some new things. I feel that I’ve done my best to make the community less hateful and better, and I haven’t been the most successful. I’d like to think this RMT and Heatran can leave a reminder for the next generation of AG players, about a shitty guy who always choked his games and raged too hard. I hope to come back at a time where I’m in a better mental state. But, without further ado, I present you HEAT Squad, AKA Heatran(You’re A Fine Girl).

Teambuilding Process

This team of course started around the man the myth the legend, HEATran. Heatran’s role is to set rocks and pressure plus trap bulkier pokemon that can be hard for the team to break normally.

The next member is the pokemon I think meshes the best with Heatran. Arceus Water
Checks many of the threats that pressure it, including Primal Groudon, Mega Rayquaza, and Arceus Ground.

I then added Ultra Necrozma (Base Dusk Mane) to work as a nice offensive breaker that thrives on the passive damage Heatran and Waterceus can inflict on the opposing team.

Arceus Dark was then added as a Defensive backbone in case Arceus Water got chipped, and to work as a switchin to Ultra, plus ease the MU against Mgar, Lunala, and Mewtwo.

I noticed the team lacked a Mega and reliable revenge killer, so Scarf Mray fit perfectly into this role. Seeing as my team can struggle vs pokemon such as Yveltal, Geo Xern, and Marshadow, Scarf Mega Rayquaza provided the means to beat these threats.

Primal Groudon was finally added to beat Primal Kyogre, Phaze potential set up sweepers, spread toxic, and provide another answer to Steels and support Arceus Forms.
The Team

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Blast
- Photon Geyser
- Earthquake

Ultra Necrozma serves a plethora of roles on my team. Prior to this one, I had yet to use Physical Unecro on a serious team before, and I can’t believe I neglected it for so long. EVs and Nature are used to maximize attack while ensuring it outspeeds all Arceus forms and Marshadow. Swords Dance is used to increase Unecro’s already insane breaking power, While Earthquake is used to deal with Steels it otherwise can’t break. Rock Blast goes over Sunsteel Strike for its ability to break Sash Pokemon such as Deoxys Attack and Smeargle, and to Deal with Ho-oh better, and bop Yveltal on the switch. Finally, Photon Geyser is the obligatory STAB move that is very spammable. Ultranecrozium Z is required on this set and allows it to OHKO all unresisted support arceus forms at plus 2(and essentially anything that doesn’t resist it, this mon is insane).

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

It wouldn’t be a team without Heatran. Heatran’s role on the team is to be an extreme annoyance while reliably getting up rocks. EVs are used to maximize its special bulk, as it is mainly trying to beat Special attackers (the physical ones you check can’t touch you). Leftovers is placed over the other most common option, Air Balloon, because the team greatly appreciates Heatran being able to passively recover for long term games. The set is standard: Magma Storm is a high BP STAB move that traps and does 1/8th damage, Taunt is used to improve the Stall MU and also stop Pokemon from recovering and stalling out Storm trapping. Toxic is used to take advantage of passive walls by increasing the amount of damage done at the end of each turn, and finally SR is here because Heatran is an incredibly good rocker since it heavily pressures many of the most common Defoggers in the tier. Heatran has been my staple for a little over a year now, and I think this team properly highlights how it can be used to its fullest potential

Arceus-Water @ Waterium Z
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Arceus Water forms the potent defensive core with Heatran. It is able to switch in on pokemon that otherwise force Heat out, such as Zygod, Marshadow, Ekiller, Mray, and Pdon. EV’s are used to maximize its bulk, while 16 Speed is put to outspeed 252 base 90s. Waterium Z is here because it looks cooler than a Splash Plate. I opted to go for Dual Status here because it is able to effectively cripple most pokemon in the tier. Wisp is especially important, as it is my only Burn user on the team, which means that this pokemon can be critical late game. Ice Beam is opted over Judgment because it allows me to Hit Zygod, Mray, and Pdon, all massive threats to the team. Recover is obligatory, amazing move that gives this mon insane longevity combined with its amazing all around stats.

Arceus-Dark @ Dread Plate
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover
- Defog

This will be my 3rd RMT with Darkceus, and I’ve somehow used completely different sets for all three. Way to go me for being different. Anyway, Arceus Dark utilizes the same EV spread as our previous Pokemon, allowing it to at as a secondary check to Physical attackers. The main reason for darkceus is checking Ultra Necrozma, which barring Dark, can only really be dealt with by revenging with Mray. The team also employs Two Special walls, two Revenge Killers, and completing the core with two Defensive Walls. Darkceus is my defogger, as arc Water greatly appreciates dual status. Toxic is used over Wisp to better chip threats such as Pdon, zygod, and Geo Xern. Judgment and Recover shore up the mandatory two moves on Support Arceus. Arceus Dark is basically my last hope before relying on Mray to pick off Mons like Mewtwo and Lunala. It also provides the team another extremely strong answer to Psyspam.

Rayquaza-Mega @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Delta Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- V-create
- Dragon Ascent
- Draco Meteor
- Surf

The Best Mon in AG drops by again, this time running a different set than before(prior to this I had yet to use Scarf Mray don’t hate). EVs are standard Scarf, I opt to run Naive because it allows me to outspeed Geo Xern at plus two. Originally, the nature was Hasty, but Espeed, Sucker, and Sneak doing insane damage was losing me games. V Create is here to basically blow back any Steel type that wants to stay in on it. This move hits for the same damage as Dragon Ascent, which means it can often be spammed at the end of games. Dragon Ascent is the necessary STAB move that allows Mray to mega evolve, and the move you’re going to be clicking most of the time. Draco Meteor is used to catch Zygarde, Giratina, Full Health Unecro, and Full Health Mray. Finally, Surf is added to be the best option to use against Ttar or Rockceus, while also heavily pressuring Pdon with the OHKO.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Fire Punch
- Toxic
- Dragon Tail
- Precipice Blades

(Me not using Spdef Pdon, lmao). Primal Groudon is the final member of Heat Squad, and invaluable. EVs are once again, Spdef Pdon, designed to Be a nuisance to Support Arceus’ and most importantly, Check Primal Kyogre. Fire Punch is the move you’re clicking most of the time, incredibly spammable and doesn’t have the drawbacks of >100 accuracy. Toxic is used to Chip pokemon you otherwise can’t break, such as Waterceus or Fairceus. It also allows it to be an annoyance for Set up sweepers, before Pdon Phazes them out with Dragon Tail, a move you can spam if you don’t see a Pogre and you have rocks up. Allows it to threaten out Mray most importantly, and also get rid of Calm Mind and SD Arcs, and Zygod. Finally, Precipice Blades is here in case I need a certain roll FPunch cannot give me, and also to hit Poison Types.

Conclusion
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-891441489 SSNL Match
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-890324898 Heatran uwu
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-890313797 SwaggerDagger pt 2- Unecro Days
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-882464266 Fardin brings Xatu fsr
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-873684444 Default Dan is cold blooded
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-873659583 Lava Plume eww
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-873649857 HO my ass
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-871830209 Guys Heatran beats Golduck
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-884999510 Heatran for life brotha
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-903614631 Don’t doubt em
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-903618262 the science of being a “garbage cunt” part 2
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-901860468 AGL back with a terrible HO team

(GXE ended up at 94.6 highest, however it was my main and was originally at 92 prior to this team.

So here we are at the end. The end of this RMT, the near end of Gen 7, and the End of my competitiveness in AG. However, all ends start a new beginning. I have come such a long way since I first sat down and played this meta, back in late 2015. Back then, I never thought I could reach top 500, let alone Peak. But I worked, and I worked, and I never gave up, no matter how much I wanted to, no matter how much I hated the hax, I had a goal, and I achieved that. Not many of you will remember, but at one point I nommed Mpinsir, with a reason being that I wanted one of my memes on VR. Never did I think, in a million years, it would come true. And so, for this final pinnacle, I’d like to thank everyone I have ever interacted with in AG, whether it be bad or good. No matter your words to me, you are part of my journey, and for that, I truly cannot thank you enough. Peace, AG Community. Your Cancer will always have a place in my heart.

Forfeit if you face this tbh. To actually circumvent Ekiller, you need to properly scout the set, which will result in sacks. Just hope it's not a set that doesn't care about status.

Calm Mind threats are a big problem for the defensive core of this team, however it can be dealt with by Unecro and Mray. SD Variants are similar, but Sub and Espeed can beat the revengers.
Gonna be shorter this time since I can't cover everyone:
Roy's Server Peeps- You guys are the GOAT. You've helped me through some of the toughest points of my life, and I am eternally grateful.
AG Mods- Corrupt auths smh. Glad I could reconcile with u guys, and try not to destroy this meta.
Everyone In Between- Some of you are cool mates, and others are Pokevana. Take care friendos.

Unicorns

Banned deucer.
Told you I wouldn't make the replays.

Not much to say regarding the team comp. It looks really solid. I think dual Rocks teams and general HO could pose issues, but those are hindrances for any BO team. One notable issue is Smeargle-general, para-spam, and BP. Is your general game plan Rock Blast with Ultra-Necro?

Regardless, I wish you the best, friend. I hope you find what you're looking for.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor

|
|
|
|
|

Introduction

MAY 7TH, 2018- Me and TTTG are sitting in VC on my old discord, talking and theorymonning. I had recently read Sitonai's RMT and seen in the replays Paycard memeing around with Heatran. I took it upon myself to figure out a set for this pokemon that could be reliably pulled off in AG, and it lead to the now standard set for Heatran. TTTG agrees with me that this poke has a niche, and I plan to nom it the next day

MAY 8TH, 2018- I nominate Heatran for D/C rank, but it gets shot down and is generally ignored after that.

DECEMBER, 2018- I return from a hiatus from AG, and set out to build an actually usable team around Heatran. Public notice of Heatran has notably risen.

DECEMBER 20TH, 2018- The second Heatran nom is done, took me a whole week to polish it out. Heatran is now more popular, divisive, and recognized that ever.

MARCH 12TH, 2019- The VR update is finally done, and Heatran is now D rank. A simple pokemon ended up being one of the most controversial noms in all of gen 7. Why? Heatran was very polarizing mostly because of how it was presented, and how massively popular it got in a short time. Pro-Heatran people(mostly myself) regularly praised the mon and overrated it. Anti-Heatran people were prominent members of the community, and consistently underrated the pokemon. By the time March had rolled around, there had been several major arguments about Heatran, and few active members of AG did not have an opinion.

Somewhere along here, I created this team, and it has went on to be a consistently good team that had a good showing in SSNL and ladder. Before I move on a bit, I’d like to reflect on how close Heatran came to not making it. Skarpherim, an insanely good player and very much anti-Heat, ended up losing AG Open and quitting mons for a time :(. Unknowingly, Skarph relinquished his VR council position and the mods had to decide on a new member. The final candidates were Bdov, who was neutral but leaned more towards UR, and Arushii, who ended up winning and voting for Heatran. Heatran made VR by a vote of 3-2.

The reason why this is my final RMT is because I am (actually this time) leaving AG after this last tournament. It’s been amazing to meet the wonderful and cancerous members of the community, but it’s time for me to move on in life and try some new things. I feel that I’ve done my best to make the community less hateful and better, and I haven’t been the most successful. I’d like to think this RMT and Heatran can leave a reminder for the next generation of AG players, about a shitty guy who always choked his games and raged too hard. I hope to come back at a time where I’m in a better mental state. But, without further ado, I present you HEAT Squad, AKA Heatran(You’re A Fine Girl).

Teambuilding Process

This team of course started around the man the myth the legend, HEATran. Heatran’s role is to set rocks and pressure plus trap bulkier pokemon that can be hard for the team to break normally.

The next member is the pokemon I think meshes the best with Heatran. Arceus Water
Checks many of the threats that pressure it, including Primal Groudon, Mega Rayquaza, and Arceus Ground.

I then added Ultra Necrozma (Base Dusk Mane) to work as a nice offensive breaker that thrives on the passive damage Heatran and Waterceus can inflict on the opposing team.

Arceus Dark was then added as a Defensive backbone in case Arceus Water got chipped, and to work as a switchin to Ultra, plus ease the MU against Mgar, Lunala, and Mewtwo.

I noticed the team lacked a Mega and reliable revenge killer, so Scarf Mray fit perfectly into this role. Seeing as my team can struggle vs pokemon such as Yveltal, Geo Xern, and Marshadow, Scarf Mega Rayquaza provided the means to beat these threats.

Primal Groudon was finally added to beat Primal Kyogre, Phaze potential set up sweepers, spread toxic, and provide another answer to Steels and support Arceus Forms.
The Team

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Blast
- Photon Geyser
- Earthquake

Ultra Necrozma serves a plethora of roles on my team. Prior to this one, I had yet to use Physical Unecro on a serious team before, and I can’t believe I neglected it for so long. EVs and Nature are used to maximize attack while ensuring it outspeeds all Arceus forms and Marshadow. Swords Dance is used to increase Unecro’s already insane breaking power, While Earthquake is used to deal with Steels it otherwise can’t break. Rock Blast goes over Sunsteel Strike for its ability to break Sash Pokemon such as Deoxys Attack and Smeargle, and to Deal with Ho-oh better, and bop Yveltal on the switch. Finally, Photon Geyser is the obligatory STAB move that is very spammable. Ultranecrozium Z is required on this set and allows it to OHKO all unresisted support arceus forms at plus 2(and essentially anything that doesn’t resist it, this mon is insane).

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

It wouldn’t be a team without Heatran. Heatran’s role on the team is to be an extreme annoyance while reliably getting up rocks. EVs are used to maximize its special bulk, as it is mainly trying to beat Special attackers (the physical ones you check can’t touch you). Leftovers is placed over the other most common option, Air Balloon, because the team greatly appreciates Heatran being able to passively recover for long term games. The set is standard: Magma Storm is a high BP STAB move that traps and does 1/8th damage, Taunt is used to improve the Stall MU and also stop Pokemon from recovering and stalling out Storm trapping. Toxic is used to take advantage of passive walls by increasing the amount of damage done at the end of each turn, and finally SR is here because Heatran is an incredibly good rocker since it heavily pressures many of the most common Defoggers in the tier. Heatran has been my staple for a little over a year now, and I think this team properly highlights how it can be used to its fullest potential

Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Arceus Water forms the potent defensive core with Heatran. It is able to switch in on pokemon that otherwise force Heat out, such as Zygod, Marshadow, Ekiller, Mray, and Pdon. EV’s are used to maximize its bulk, while 16 Speed is put to outspeed 252 base 90s. Waterium Z is here because it looks cooler than a Splash Plate. I opted to go for Dual Status here because it is able to effectively cripple most pokemon in the tier. Wisp is especially important, as it is my only Burn user on the team, which means that this pokemon can be critical late game. Ice Beam is opted over Judgment because it allows me to Hit Zygod, Mray, and Pdon, all massive threats to the team. Recover is obligatory, amazing move that gives this mon insane longevity combined with its amazing all around stats.

Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover
- Defog

This will be my 3rd RMT with Darkceus, and I’ve somehow used completely different sets for all three. Way to go me for being different. Anyway, Arceus Dark utilizes the same EV spread as our previous Pokemon, allowing it to at as a secondary check to Physical attackers. The main reason for darkceus is checking Ultra Necrozma, which barring Dark, can only really be dealt with by revenging with Mray. The team also employs Two Special walls, two Revenge Killers, and completing the core with two Defensive Walls. Darkceus is my defogger, as arc Water greatly appreciates dual status. Toxic is used over Wisp to better chip threats such as Pdon, zygod, and Geo Xern. Judgment and Recover shore up the mandatory two moves on Support Arceus. Arceus Dark is basically my last hope before relying on Mray to pick off Mons like Mewtwo and Lunala. It also provides the team another extremely strong answer to Psyspam.

Naive Nature
- V-create
- Dragon Ascent
- Draco Meteor
- Surf

The Best Mon in AG drops by again, this time running a different set than before(prior to this I had yet to use Scarf Mray don’t hate). EVs are standard Scarf, I opt to run Naive because it allows me to outspeed Geo Xern at plus two. Originally, the nature was Hasty, but Espeed, Sucker, and Sneak doing insane damage was losing me games. V Create is here to basically blow back any Steel type that wants to stay in on it. This move hits for the same damage as Dragon Ascent, which means it can often be spammed at the end of games. Dragon Ascent is the necessary STAB move that allows Mray to mega evolve, and the move you’re going to be clicking most of the time. Draco Meteor is used to catch Zygarde, Giratina, Full Health Unecro, and Full Health Mray. Finally, Surf is added to be the best option to use against Ttar or Rockceus, while also heavily pressuring Pdon with the OHKO.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Careful Nature
- Fire Punch
- Toxic
- Dragon Tail
- Precipice Blades

(Me not using Spdef Pdon, lmao). Primal Groudon is the final member of Heat Squad, and invaluable. EVs are once again, Spdef Pdon, designed to Be a nuisance to Support Arceus’ and most importantly, Check Primal Kyogre. Fire Punch is the move you’re clicking most of the time, incredibly spammable and doesn’t have the drawbacks of >100 accuracy. Toxic is used to Chip pokemon you otherwise can’t break, such as Waterceus or Fairceus. It also allows it to be an annoyance for Set up sweepers, before Pdon Phazes them out with Dragon Tail, a move you can spam if you don’t see a Pogre and you have rocks up. Allows it to threaten out Mray most importantly, and also get rid of Calm Mind and SD Arcs, and Zygod. Finally, Precipice Blades is here in case I need a certain roll FPunch cannot give me, and also to hit Poison Types.

Conclusion
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-890313797 SwaggerDagger pt 2- Unecro Days
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-882464266 Fardin brings Xatu fsr
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-873684444 Default Dan is cold blooded
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-871830209 Guys Heatran beats Golduck
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-884999510 Heatran for life brotha
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-903618262 the science of being a “garbage cunt” part 2
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-901860468 AGL back with a terrible HO team

(GXE ended up at 94.6 highest, however it was my main and was originally at 92 prior to this team.

So here we are at the end. The end of this RMT, the near end of Gen 7, and the End of my competitiveness in AG. However, all ends start a new beginning. I have come such a long way since I first sat down and played this meta, back in late 2015. Back then, I never thought I could reach top 500, let alone Peak. But I worked, and I worked, and I never gave up, no matter how much I wanted to, no matter how much I hated the hax, I had a goal, and I achieved that. Not many of you will remember, but at one point I nommed Mpinsir, with a reason being that I wanted one of my memes on VR. Never did I think, in a million years, it would come true. And so, for this final pinnacle, I’d like to thank everyone I have ever interacted with in AG, whether it be bad or good. No matter your words to me, you are part of my journey, and for that, I truly cannot thank you enough. Peace, AG Community. Your Cancer will always have a place in my heart.
View attachment 176687
Forfeit if you face this tbh. To actually circumvent Ekiller, you need to properly scout the set, which will result in sacks. Just hope it's not a set that doesn't care about status.
View attachment 176690
Calm Mind threats are a big problem for the defensive core of this team, however it can be dealt with by Unecro and Mray. SD Variants are similar, but Sub and Espeed can beat the revengers.
Roy's Server Peeps- You guys are the GOAT. You've helped me through some of the toughest points of my life, and I am eternally grateful.
AG Mods- Corrupt auths smh. Glad I could reconcile with u guys, and try not to destroy this meta.
Everyone In Between- Some of you are cool mates, and others are Pokevana. Take care friendos.
Gotta say MDB, I'm gonna be sad that you are leaving. You've been a good friend. Also the naive mray's interesting for sure. I might want to try that out myself tbh. Also, im very sad I didn't make the replays. It seems like one replay against me is almost standard for recent RMTs lol

|
|
|
|
|

Introduction

Teambuilding Process

The Team

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Blast
- Photon Geyser
- Earthquake

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover
- Defog

Naive Nature
- V-create
- Dragon Ascent
- Draco Meteor
- Surf

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Careful Nature
- Fire Punch
- Toxic
- Dragon Tail
- Precipice Blades

Conclusion

View attachment 176687
View attachment 176690
Heatran the goat .

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
Told you I wouldn't make the replays.

Not much to say regarding the team comp. It looks really solid. I think dual Rocks teams and general HO could pose issues, but those are hindrances for any BO team. One notable issue is Smeargle-general, para-spam, and BP. Is your general game plan Rock Blast with Ultra-Necro?

Regardless, I wish you the best, friend. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Hey, so the main way for me to deal with HO is generally lead either Scarf Mray or Unecro. If they have a lead that loses to rock blast, I got Ultra and prevent hazards, and if they dont I go Mray and allow them only one turn. It's not the most favorable MU, but it can be played around pretty easily. Against smearg shit I generally try and threaten it out and not allow set up, and play aggressive with Heatran to get up my rocks. This is definitely not a good one to face, but Rock Blast has a chance to OHKO through sash so that helps.
Hope I do too, mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)