Harunos Trading Shack v2.0 <3 (pokebank edition!) Looking for pokebank stuff and a specific ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you cmt for either..
Shiny Bold Uxie 31/31/31/31/31/31
Shiny Timid Azelf 31/31/31/31/31/31

please?
i have a couple legendaries.

Hi, I'm interested in your Timid Manaphy. Would you perhaps be interested in a perfect shiny Adamant Ho-oh (with Pressure) or a perfect shiny Adamant Heatran? If not, is there something else you might like in return for it, off the top of your head? I'm sitting on a rather large stack of PP Maxes at the moment, for whatever that's worth.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm interested in your Timid Manaphy. Would you perhaps be interested in a perfect shiny Adamant Ho-oh (with Pressure) or a perfect shiny Adamant Heatran? If not, is there something else you might like in return for it, off the top of your head? I'm sitting on a rather large stack of PP Maxes at the moment, for whatever that's worth.
I'd want a ho oh with regen sadly and adamant is so meh on heatran .-.. Off the top of my head, I want other scatterbug patterns, the other two flebabe colors, a male litleo, a shiny jolly/hasty mewtwo with perfect ivs. among other things

Yeah, sorry to say, you already have most of the good stuff that I'd offer before that. I'll see if I can't get ahold of any of those things (I've been meaning to look for Vivillon/Florges patterns for myself anyways) or anything else you might find interesting.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, sorry to say, you already have most of the good stuff that I'd offer before that. I'll see if I can't get ahold of any of those things (I've been meaning to look for Vivillon/Florges patterns for myself anyways) or anything else you might find interesting.
It doesn't take much tbh. Hell if you get me a timid hp fire bulba with the ideal IVs and has chlorophyll holding a coba berry then I'd trade it to you.

It doesn't take much tbh. Hell if you get me a timid hp fire bulba with the ideal IVs and has chlorophyll holding a coba berry then I'd trade it to you.
Sure, I could do that one, no problem. It'll take me a bit to breed, but that's the only obstacle. I'm assuming you don't mean shiny in this case though. That'd take a bit more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)