Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got sniped 3 times in a row for a ponyta im putting my last ponyta in and might switch to flabebe if it got sniped again. thx for the info man. cheers

man thank alot finally i get it. if it werent too much i deposited another shuppet female level 1 for rosemary the sableye.

again thank a bunch man. you're the guy

yeah another snipe, tooo many snipes going on rofl. okay another female ponyta lvl 1 for litwick^^
Thank you once again. Ill probably try to eventually obtain 1 of each as long as they are available.

I have deposited a blue Female Level 14 Flabebe for Adamant Drifloon - Earhart.

IGN = Pedro
Thank you! If I can have another, I'd like Willow the Litwick, and I've deposited a Lv 2 female Fletchling (it's French so it's named Passerouge), IGN is Stefano, thanks in advance!
Okay I deposited again the same thing: level 1 male fletchling for Oathkeeper
IGN: Worker
Deposited yet another bunnelby for the sableye! Message is rosemary, ign Kevin
man thank alot finally i get it. if it werent too much i deposited another shuppet female level 1 for rosemary the sableye.

again thank a bunch man. you're the guy
Sent.

Trying again with a lv 3 male Bunnelby. Still the Quiet Honedge :)
Got sniped.
New spiritomb deposited, female, level 1.
Sniped.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't switch to requiring Pidgey or Luvdisc; something common and low-tier enough that people aren't going to grab them.

thank a bunch dude that was fast. Also if you're not troubled i have another female lvl 8 ralts (nickname: Trasla)for durandal if u have the time.

Thanks a bunch man. you are the best.

thank a bunch dude that was fast. Also if you're not troubled i have another female lvl 8 ralts (nickname: Trasla)for durandal if u have the time.

Thanks a bunch man. you are the best.
Well, I'm online now and working through requests, so I saw your newer ones. Anyway, sent Durandal.

i didnt seem to get durandal, ill change the pokemon i deposit to level 1 chansey female. IGN Melv still for durandal since i didnt get it. thx

FC 0361-6008-1399

my bad im so bad. its not level 100 im seeking sry didnt notice. ive changed the level. litleo level 6 female for durandal. my mistake my bad sorry man.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if I shouldn't switch to requiring Pidgey or Luvdisc; something common and low-tier enough that people aren't going to grab them.

Thank you for the Drifloon :) If you indeed wish to impose this rule let me know. i seem to have luck with not having flabebe sniped from me...

I have now deposited a blue Level 13 Female Flebebe, seeking Shuppet - Talky Tina. :)

(Sidenote: i had to type in Shuppet, i typed it correctly i hope it works, I've never done it before)

IGN - Pedro

I got sniped a third time, so now I deposited a Lv. 17 Lunatone named PeePee for Shuppet. Again, my Ign is Donald. People need to stop sniping please...

Edit: Sniped yet again, now I've deposited a Lv. 15 Luvdisc. Hopefully no one wants a Luvdisc...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)