Guide to GTS Giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
(working title)

I've had the idea of writing an article about the social media giveaways, a recurring feature on Smogon's Facebook page that I've been responsible for hosting for the past four months+ along with Layell. The purpose is to inform folks about the giveaways and possibly increase their popularity, as well as to give social media some time in the spotlight. Tentative outline would include an intro and conclusion, a brief explanation of what the giveaways are and how they work, and a FAQ section because we tend to get the same questions over and over again and it would help to have an archive of the answers.

tennisace is alright with this.

Tagging Jellicent and antemortem so this can get a second opinion and hopefully approved double-quick. And Layell.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
as someone who does the giveaways, yeah go forth and multiply.

Make sure to make a section on being noticed in giveaways: aka nicknaming your karp with something original

Spreading our social media's never a bad thing, and it'd be snazzy to get more people interested in the giveaways. I think a lot of site regulars who aren't as aware of the community side of things would be quite happy to learn that these are going on, so I'm cool with this :3

Yeah seeing how giving giveaways more publicity would be great for pretty much everyone (social media and the people themselves), I'm all for this. Seeing as how 4 mods are now ok with this I'll approve it so we can get this out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)