Going back one page when from a user's profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Might be something minor, but if you click on a user's name (like the name directly under a topic title) and you push back, it goes back 2 pages. This can be annoying if you open up a subforum on a new tab and you misclick when you try clicking on a topic title and end up with no way of going back (since there is no page that exists on that tab before the subtopic page).

It's a bit hard to explain, so if you need me to, I'll elaborate.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Here, this is what I mean:

First picture: My cursor is over The Suggestion Box with Control held down (to open a new tab). The back button can be pressed right now. There are currently 3 tabs up at the top.

Second picture: In The Suggestion Box with my cursor hovering over my username. The back button is unable to be pushed and there are 4 tabs, indicating that I opened a new one.

Third picture: After pushing my username, I end up at my profile. However, I cannot push the back button to go back to The Suggestion Box.

I just did that, and the same thing happened to me. Can't say i've ever noticed before though. Also, yay for google chrome :P

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
supermarth determined that this seems to be a Chrome problem. I think this can be closed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)