Genesect+Lati@s+Terrakion Austin's IV, Shiny, HP Trade (24 HP, 128 Shiny, 210 Diff. 5IV/HP/Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm pretty sure Regenerator Ho-Oh only comes in Dream ball since its a pokeradar pokémon. Shiny Mew and Deoxys is a bit fishy as well. I dunno if you have gotten these legends of GTS or something, but if you don't know who RNG'd them I wouldn't trade them if I were you.
I know that your thread says no hacks, but I think many of your legendaries are hacked ones. I even have the same exact mew.
Hm. I honestly dont know which mons are hacked or not from these legendaries :/. I didnt really own gen 4 or 5 and only recently started playing pokemon again. If these are hacked please let me know. I will promptly remove them

Hm. I honestly dont know which mons are hacked or not from these legendaries :/. I didnt really own gen 4 or 5 and only recently started playing pokemon again. If these are hacked please let me know. I will promptly remove them
You cannot tell the difference between one that is hacked and one that is not, but honestly, it is probable that all of the shiny 6/5 iv ones, especially from older games, are hacked. Also, RNGing is not that easy and I don't think they would put those on the GTS.
But anyways, interested in cloning a Bold 6iv Latias or a Modest HA 5iv Lugia(the stuff on this one look pretty legit. Has the dream ball too.)?

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
CMT for Tornadus & Terrakion
Thundrus and latios?
You cannot tell the difference between one that is hacked and one that is not, but honestly, it is probable that all of the shiny 6/5 iv ones, especially from older games, are hacked. Also, RNGing is not that easy and I don't think they would put those on the GTS.
But anyways, interested in cloning a Bold 6iv Latias or a Modest HA 5iv Lugia(the stuff on this one look pretty legit. Has the dream ball too.)?
I didn't get these off GTS, it was from a buddy, but if you're 100% sure some were hacked, I'll take them off ASAP :). Is Latias shiny? XD

Thundrus and latios?

I didn't get these off GTS, it was from a buddy, but if you're 100% sure some were hacked, I'll take them off ASAP :). Is Latias shiny? XD
No none of them are shiny. Only shiny ones I have are ones you own already. I think your buddy got them off of cloning in gamefaqs, as your whole list seems like the ones off of gamefaqs.

I have a 5 IV honedge/Swinub with SR/modest charmander/Marill with Aqua Jet and PKRS/Scyther with Technician/Gooey Goomy for dat Latios either Fletchling and/or Froakie.

Last edited:
cmt for the following
Arceus-Level 100 OT: TRU
Cherish Ball
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Multitype

Shiny Terrakion [JAP]-Level 42 OT: Japanese Name
Dusk Ball
Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Justified

Shiny Darkrai-Level 75 OT: Mat
Premier Ball
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Bad Dreams

Keldeo-Level 15 OT: SMR2012-HP Ghost
Cherish Ball
Timid
31/22/31/31/30/31
Ability: Justified

Xerneas-Level 100 OT: Sunny3oy
Masterball
252 HP 252 SpA 4 Spe
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Fairy Aura

Meloetta-HP Ghost-Level 50 OT:SPR2013
Cherish Ball
Hasty
30/31/31/30/30/31
Ability: Serene Grace

Shiny Mew [JAP]-Level 100 OT: Japanese Name
Master Ball
Hardy
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Synchronize

Zekrom [JAP]-Level 50 OT: Japanese Name
Ultra Ball
Jolly
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Teravolt

Shiny Ho-Oh-Level 70 OT: i1338
Premier Ball
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Pressure

Cresselia [JAP]-Level 68 OT: Japanese Name-HP Fire
Luxury Ball
Bold
31/x/31/30/31/30
Ability: Levitate

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I have a 5 IV honedge/Swinub with SR/modest charmander/Marill with Aqua Jet and PKRS/Scyther with Technician/Gooey Goomy for dat Latios. Jk I'm pretty sure you don't clone them for breed able mons I'll take whatever is most convenient for ya!
Sorry, have all of those
Are you interested in a 6IV shiny Thundurus for Keldeo?
No thanks :/. I need thundurus with hp ice.
i have a 6 IV perfect Lugia Shiny with Pressure are you interested ?
Ya sure, is it legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)