Chespin
Tangrowth
meditite
for a marill
and lemme look through your post again for the pinsir

Meditite - Premier

I feel 3for1 would be more fair IMO.
scraggy
male murkrow (so i can breed into my own eggs)
kangaskan

Cmt for the shiny froakie, i could do a 4 iv for one shiny? And shiny marill too?
sorry but did not see pokes of interest

Last edited:
I'll do it for the marill
since i am low stock on shiny froakies right now
also i still dont have a perfect female, so its a pain to breed for more eggs
Guess I won't complain lol. I need to check my stock, I know I have the Kanga and Scraggy. I have to see about Murkrow, if not I will breed it quick.

im assuming you meant pinsir
Chespin
Tangrowth
meditite
for a marill
and lemme look through your post again for the pinsir
Chespin Male, Tangrowth Male, HP Ice, Meditite Female for Marill, is a go, let me know what you need for Pinsir, I can trade now by the way. :D

Hi i'd like 2 of your shiny marills, i can offer in return an adamant shiny marvel scale drattini all perfect buy Hp + a breeding pair of 5iv mareep,tyrunt or charmandar.

male rough skin jolly gible with both egg moves
female jolly tyrunt
malamar
and lend me a female hondegge plz

sorry but no thank you
I have 31/31/31/X/31/31 Male Malamar, 31/31/31/X/31/31 Female Honedge, 31/31/31/X/31/31 Male Sand Veil Gible w/ Outrage, X/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Rough Skin Female Iron Head, Outrage Gible, and X/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly 3 fangs + Dragon Dance Female Tyrunt (12.5% female) as of now. What would you like for Shiny Pinsir? I can trade now.

I have 31/31/31/X/31/31 Male Malamar, 31/31/31/X/31/31 Female Honedge, 31/31/31/X/31/31 Male Sand Veil Gible w/ Outrage, X/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Rough Skin Female Iron Head, Outrage Gible, and X/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly 3 fangs + Dragon Dance Female Tyrunt (12.5% female) as of now. What would you like for Shiny Pinsir? I can trade now.
male malamar
the jolly female gible
tyrunt

and i'd like to borrow your honedge to breed some with the pokeball
i already have 31/31/31/x/31/0 honedge but in normal pokeball that i want to change

How about perfect shiny careful harvest Trevelent 31/31/31/x/31/31?
sorry but i do not need it

Hi I'd love to have "Frogue" ,I'don't have shinies to trade but I can offer a LOT of 5I.V for him,let me know if you're interested.

Pokemon: Marill
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
and
Pokemon: Ferroseed
Ability: Iron Barb
Nature: Relaxed
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Leech Seed
I really want those, I offer you for the shiny perfect marill a 31/31/31/x/31/31 EV trained Mienshao lvl 50 Jolly Regenerator
and for the ferroseed i offer you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 EV trained Blastoise lvl 38 Careful Torrent with egg move Aqua Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)