Gen VII: Pokemon Sun and Moon Discussion MKIII *Official Media Only*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, do we know that the normal type Z-move has priority? I know the name was to the effect of 'Hypersprint' but I don't recall the base move used in the Funhaus gameplay
We don't, it is just implied. It is worth noting that figuring out about how fast the Pikachu in that demo is actually not possible since by the time it could move on turn 2, all three of the other initial pokemon had been KO'd. All we know is it was slower than the Togedemaru.

Junaipaa probably had something to do with Sniper.
Gaogaen had something to do with flames.
Ashireenu had something to do with sea lions and sirens.
Juniper + Sniper = Junaipaa? Slight stretch, but it seems like it.

I have to admit that the fully-evolved starters have surprising typings, especially Incineroar. I'm glad it's not Fire/Fighting, but rather Fire/Dark. It's a heel wrestler, after all.

You mean Grass/Ghost, right? Definitely not what I was expecting.
I can't read Japanese, so I was going off the type colors. And somehow I mixed up Flying and Ghost. Whoops.

Also, I think I'm gonna need another Flying-type, then.

And let me again say: CYNTHIA IS BACK!!!!!!! (Sorry, I'm just really excited for that.)

Ok I was not expecting trailers today.

I am so surprised by theRowlet becoming Grass/Ghost. Did not see that coming. Its making me consider grabbing him in my sun game because I love ghost types. But the Animations on Incenroar are amazing.

So the Tapu pokemon don't follow the Birds in terms of typing. Thats a surprise. Their Signiture move reminds me of that ancient old Nintendo game on The N64, or was it gamecube, with the giant. And how you as the traner smashes the hand is just brutal.

CYNTHIA IS BACK AND LOOKS AMAZING YES!

Wow... Red... looks freaking badass. Its great. I wonder what other characters will show back up

That Tapu move is hilarious.

What is the point of fully evolved Popplio's signature move in singles? Why would I want to heal my opponent's crippling status condition? I get that it's probably for doubles but it's a really odd choice when the other two have signature moves that are strictly advantageous.

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
So, the relation between the starters and rockruff is having their own signature moves.........who saw this coming and ghost/grass is my new favorite typing :v

What is the point of fully evolved Popplio's signature move in singles? Why would I want to heal my opponent's crippling status condition? I get that it's probably for doubles but it's a really odd choice when the other two have signature moves that are strictly advantageous.
The other "heal opponent's status" moves have their damage doubled, so if it has decent BP (unlike the previous ones) it won't matter much.

Plus, it can sort of work if the target doesn't mind burns :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)