Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Body Press

Essentially a tanky hazard setter. I use Ferra primarily to set out 3 sets of spikes or how many i can. After setting hazards I just dish out attacks until he dies and I can put a new pokemon

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Healing Wish
- Thunder

The Wall of the team. I wanted her to be tanky and be able to dish decent damage before dying. I also used her as a semi healer with healing wish so shes usually one of the last to come out on the team.

Dragapult @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Will-O-Wisp

An offensive pivot. I usually just use him to dish out an attack and u turn when i think the enemy is gonna kill him. I just rinse and repeat until the enemy dies

Cloyster @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Liquidation

The setup sweeper. I sorta spam Shell smash until my buffs are good. then I use icicle spear or rock depending on the enemy pokemon. liquidation is when im fighting tankier enemies where ill use liquidation and swap to aegislash

Aegislash @ Spell Tag
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Mild Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Close Combat
- Toxic

The Wall breaker. I dish out shadow ball a lot due to the spell tag item buffing it. Toxic will usually be the first move to get some poison going just incase.

Dragonite @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Heal Bell

Cleric and Status healer. I mainly swap to him to get ailments cured and heal him back up with roost. then i use icicle spear or earthquake depending if they levitate or their weaknesses

Last edited:

Slowpoke Fan

Slow?
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Hello! I think your team has potential with a few changes. I did take the liberty of changing two Pokemon, but I think they fit what the team wants to do a lot more.

Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/102ec1a2139a2c7f

Switched knock off for power whip since you really want Ferrothorn to beat Tapu Fini - it is not particularly afraid of the rest of your team and calm mind variants can potentially set up and sweep on a free switch while trapper variants can remove your original Ferrothorn set so its teammates can go to town on the rest of your team.

The idea of healing wish Clefable is quite novel, but the pixie's power in Galar lies in its incredible utility - you should use a set with reliable recovery in soft-boiled and utility moves like knock off and thunder wave to support your ghost spam core of Dragapult and Aegislash.

While heavy-duty boots has great utility, you want the best Pokemon in the metagame to use its best set - modest choice specs allows Dragapult to cleave through teams while still outspeeding the majority of the metagame.

The other member of the ghost spam core, choice specs Aegislash has the distinction of being able to remove the vaunted Blissey/Chansey with close combat and Clefable with flash cannon, forming a potent offensive core with Dragapult.

TO

TO

This is to improve your matchup against Heatran without making the Kartana/Rillaboom/Urshifu matchups unplayable: Heatran is a massive nuisance for this team as it forces your cleric Dragonite to use heal bell with toxic. Specially defensive Garchomp gives you a Heatran check that can make progress with stealth rock and toxic of its own while Tornadus-Therian checks the aforementioned grass and fighting types while providing hazard removal and pivoting. Shell smash Cloyster is a dangerous threat, but it is more of a fit on hyper offensive teams dedicated to enabling setup sweepers - your team leans more towards a bulky offensive or balanced structure.

I hope these changes will help you enjoy the tier more!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)