Gang War!! FlamingFighter VS Master Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the really long post.

...WHOA THAT IS ONE SUPERCHARGED FIREBLAST. o.0
In related news, I am screwed beyond all possible belief. FireShroom=:toast:
OK, Fireshroom, that was...um...good...effort you showed out there last round, but we MUST win this! For Starscream!

Use your heightened forest senses and do your best to stay out of the way of the Fire Blasts! (Just asking, but has the evasion boost for Shroomish been factored in? After all, we are in a naturally-lit forest, and the Grass typing description says it has "heightened senses in forest areas" and "more mobile in natural sunlight," which I interpret to mean "greatly increased evasion when Sunny Day is active in a forest (~10-20%)." That's your call, though; do as you wish.)

As for my moves, after 5+ hours of thinking, typing, deleting, more thinking, researching, retyping, and even more thinking, I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Swords Dance ~ Drain Punch/Focus Punch if Sub is intact ~ Self-Toxic (to activate Poison Heal)
If Fire Blast misses on first action or first two actions:
Self-Toxic ~ Swords Dance ~ Focus Punch/Drain Punch if no sub
If, by the power of the hax gods, all three Fire Blasts miss, replace last action with Chill.
If Fire Blast misses on second action:
Swords Dance ~ Self-Toxic ~ Focus Punch/Drain Punch if no sub
If Fire Blast misses on last two actions, replace last action with Chill.

EDIT: Also, if pimpgangster would allow FireShroom to combine Focus Punch & Drain Punch into an attack that focuses, then releases a 20 BAP punch that heals 1/2 of damage dealt and costs 20 energy, replace all Focus Punches above with said combo. IMMEDIATELY.

Round 11

Swords Dance ~ Drain Punch/Focus Punch if Sub is intact ~ Self-Toxic (to activate Poison Heal)
If, by the power of the hax gods, all three Fire Blasts miss, replace last action with Chill.
I'm not sure about these substitutions...
Use your heightened forest senses and do your best to stay out of the way of the Fire Blasts! (Just asking, but has the evasion boost for Shroomish been factored in? After all, we are in a naturally-lit forest, and the Grass typing description says it has "heightened senses in forest areas" and "more mobile in natural sunlight," which I interpret to mean "greatly increased evasion when Sunny Day is active in a forest (~10-20%)." That's your call, though; do as you wish.)
Using senses to dodge is not an option until I can confirm, and how can Shroomish use punching moves without fists? Oh well.

FireShroom [Shroomish]
HP: 14
EN: 45
Atk+: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA-: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35
Boosts: +2 ATK
Other:
Actions: Swords Dance ~ Drain Punch/Focus Punch if Sub is intact ~ Self-Toxic (to activate Poison Heal)
VS​

Houndour [Hell Hound]
HP: 84
EN: 74
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-1)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 75 (65*1.15) (11 acc Boost)
Boosts:
Other: Sun 5 Rounds Left
Actions: Fire Blast x3​

Round 7: OVERKILL!! (Clarification, Please!)
Action 1
Houndour used Fire Blast!
Roll for hit: 61 => Hit
Roll for crit: I am sure it's not critical, LOL
(27.75 (28) damage, 11 energy)
Shroomish's substitute faded!
FireShroom used Swords Dance! (7 energy)
FireShroom's attack rose 2 stages!

Action 2
Roll for hit: 29 => Hit
Roll for crit: 553 => No
(27.75 (28) damage, 19 energy)
Shroomish is KO'd!​

Once I get clarification, I'll edit this post with whether or not you can use increased senses to dodge, after that, then you can post, OK? For now:

FireShroom [Shroomish]
HP: -14
EN: KO
Atk+: Rank 3
SpA-: Rank 1
Boosts: +2 ATK
Other: Great Balls of Fire! (Temperantia said this in my 1st battle's ending on Riolu)
VS​

Houndour [Hell Hound]
HP: 78
EN: 44
Boosts:
Other: Sun 4 Rounds Left​
Let's send out FlamingFighter's Final Pokemon, shall we?

Larvesta (FlickerFlame) (F)
Nature: Modest
Larvesta (FlickerFlame) (F)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)
Type: Bug / Fire
Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Stats: 55 / 85 / 55 / 50 / 55 / 60
HP: 90
Atk-: Rank 2
SpA+: Rank 3
Spe: 60
Evolution Counter: 0 / 6
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 0 / 5
Ability:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW Locked): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Attacks:
Ember*
String Shot*
Leech Life*
Take Down*
Morning Sun*
Endure*
Zen Headbutt*
Sunny Day*
SolarBeam*
Will-o-Wisp*

FlamingFighter -> Master Bane -> Me (please call me a female person, OK?)

As of the last round, I had a sub up. Houndour broke my sub, and FireShroom put a sub up afterwards, so I should be alive for 1 action.

BTW, the substitutions should be OK, seeing as my Fire Shroom moves second. If it moved first, there'd be a problem, as neither me nor my Shroomish have psychic powers.

EDIT: Also, how did Houndour gain 20 energy? If the Pokemon is defeated, nothing happens afterwards.

Double EDIT: Oops, was reading thread backwards. Carry on.

OK, FlickerFlame, let's do this! You just have to beat this almost-full-health Houndour. That has a Sunny Day-boosted 96% accuracy STAB Fire Blast. And is faster than you. And you can only use 7 moves. And only 3 of them actually do damage. And the strongest one is resisted by the Houndour. And the other 2 are off of your weaker Atk stat. And then you have to defeat a Machop afterwards. (We're :toast:. Just plain :toast:.)

Well, since we're in the forest, at least we have trees to use at our advantage!

First, use your String Shot to create a basic slingshot between 2 trees. Then, use Take Down on the Houndour to force him back into the slingshot and send Hell Hound flying back into the lake upon release!
Afterwards, take time to start recovering HP with Morning Sun!

In summary:

String Shot/make slingshot ~ Take Down/force Hell Hound into sling shot/send him flying into or towards the lake ~ Morning Sun

IF, for some strange reason, the slingshot is foiled, then just use Take Down ~ Solarbeam.

All right Hell Hound, you did great! Let's just finish off this bug and win this!

Start off with Fire Blast, then use Ember to melt the string shot and finish with another Fire Blast!

HP: 90
EN: 100
Boosts:
Other:
Actions: String Shot/make slingshot ~ Take Down ~ Solarbeam
VS​

Houndour [Hell Hound]
HP: 78
EN: 44
Boosts:
Other: Sun 4 Rounds Left
Actions: Fire Blast ~ Ember @String Shot ~ Fire Blast​

Round 8 (using the Battle Hall's format again)

Action 1
RNG (3 to 98 = Hit) rolls 18 -> Hit
I know the critical roll failed
(17.5 (18) Damage, 31 energy)
FlickerFlame used Sling Shot (Get it?)
Don't know what to say, LOL

Action 2
Houndour used Ember!
Sling Shot melted!
(2 Energy)
FlickerFlame used Take Down!
RNG (16-85 = hit) rolls 45 -> Hit
(10.5 (11) Damage, 2.75 (3) Recoil, 7 Energy)

Action 3
RNG (3 to 98 = Hit) rolls 12 -> Hit
I know the critical roll failed
(17.5 (18) Damage, 7 energy)
FlickerFlame used Solarbeam!
RNG (<= 62 = crit) rolls 45 -> Critical Hit!
(11.055 (11) Damage, 8 Energy)

HP: 63
Boosts:
Other:
VS​

Houndour [Hell Hound]
HP: 56
EN: 4
Boosts:
Other: Sun 3 Rounds Left​
Master Bane -> FlamingFighter -> Me

Your doing great great! Keep up the pressure with Fire Blast, Nasty Plot, Fire Blast! If it tries that sling shot trick again, melt it with ember again.

EDIT: What's up with the energy usage? For Round 11, action 2 is should have been 15 energy, Round 12, action 1 should have been 19 (or 7 again because action 3 nothing happened). Does increased energy carry over between KOes? If not, Round 11 action 1 should also be 7. I guess it doesn't matter that much because Machop knows Rock Slide. Still I'd like this clarified.

...Master Bane, you do realize you have 4 energy left? 4. Not 24. Not 34. Not 14. 4. That's 3 more than 1.
Poor suicide dog. If Master Bane edits his actions, hang on for me to edit mine.
FlickerFlame, just use Morning Sun twice, then chill as he kills himself.
EDIT: Before you ask, no, Master Bane, you may not edit your actions. I want to win. To win, I need a chance to win. I will not pass up a chance to win.

EN: 81
Boosts:
Other:
Actions: Morning Sun x2 ~ Chill (Last one, FlamingFighter (or is it...?)!)
VS​

Houndour [Hell Hound]
HP: 56
EN: 4
Boosts:
Other: Sun 3 Rounds Left
Actions: Fire Blast ~ Nasty Plot ~ Fire Blast​

Round 8 (using the Battle Hall's format once again)

Action 1
RNG (3 to 98 = Hit) rolls 60 -> Hit
(16.5 (17) Damage, 11 energy, Energy KO)

Boosts:
Other:
VS​

Houndour [Hell Hound]
HP: Energy KO
EN: -7
Boosts:
Other: Sun 2 Rounds Left​
Master Bane Pokemon -> FlamingFighter Actions -> Master Bane Actions -> Me​

The fire blast was too much energy, so out of exaustion it was KO'd.
EDIT:
What's up with the energy usage? For Round 11, action 2 is should have been 15 energy, Round 12, action 1 should have been 19 (or 7 again because action 3 nothing happened). Does increased energy carry over between KOes? If not, Round 11 action 1 should also be 7. I guess it doesn't matter that much because Machop knows Rock Slide. Still I'd like this clarified.
Not sure about this, but an answer will be coming soon, My mind is all boggled up!

Seeing as Master Bane's last Pokemon is his Machop, it'll automatically be sent out.
(I already KO'ed his Mount Doom. Did you think I didn't? Jeez, I'm not THAT bad of a battler.)
Alright, FlickerFlame, your usable movepool has opened up to 10 moves! HUZZAH! Let's start using them!!

First, use Will-o-Wisp and fry the evil Machop with a nasty Burn. Then, use your newly available Zen Headbutt and bash Machop into a tree. As a grand finale, fire a Solarbeam while the sun is still active and throw that Machop into a house of pain!

BUT!!! If Machop uses Rock Slide, dodge it the first time only, and shift all actions! (How a larva is almost 2x as fast as a male bodybuilder, I have no clue.)
Thanks for reminding me about your Rock Slide, Master Bane! I almost forgot.
Also, if Machop uses Bulk Up, use Morning Sun the first time, then shift your actions over one!

Furthermore, should Will-o-Wisp miss for any reason (read: due to hax), use it until it hits!

In summary:
Will-o-Wisp ~ Zen Headbutt into tree ~ SolarBeam

If Machop uses Rock Slide, Dodge it once.
If Machop uses Bulk Up, use Morning Sun once.
If Will-o-Wisp misses, use it until it hits.
If any of these substitutions come into play, shift actions over one; don't replace the original action with the substitution.

EDIT: I've never seen anything saying you can only have 1 substitution before. Ah well.
Oh, and you forgot to say "resisted" in your list of DynamicPunch adjectives.
And I am not a flam fighter. I do not waste my time with flam. Flam is useless. If you must shorten my name, Flame or FF is fine. But no flam.

Um, flamfighter, Hell Hound's energy use still needs to be fixed. He should have at least 16 more energy. In addition, your only allowed one substitution.

I suppose it doesn't really matter, I'll let the energy use stay the same so we can get this battle finished up.

Machop, take the Will-o-Wisp and respond with DynamicPunch for Guts boosted, STABed, confusion inducing pain! Follow up with 2 Rock Slides!

I could of sworn I taught it to him before this battle. If you'll let me, I'd like to change it to Rock Slide, Bulk Up, Rock Slide.

Sorry about the dropped e, Flame :)

OK, Bane, I'll recalculate now!

Larvesta FlickerFlame
Boosts:
Other:
Actions: Will-o-Wisp ~ Zen Headbutt into tree ~ SolarBeam
VS​

Machop
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Boosts:
Other: Sun 2 Rounds Left
Actions: Rock Slide ~ Bulk Up ~ Rock Slide​
Round 9: OverKILLer #2! (using the Battle Hall's format again)

Action 1
FlickerFlame used Will-o-Wisp!
Machop's left leg was burned!
(6 energy)
Machop used Rock Slide!
RNG (Under 63 = Crit) rolls 32 -> A critical hit!
(36 Damage, 6 Energy)
Machop is hurt by its Burn! (2 HP)

Action 2
FlickerFlame used Zen Headbutt!
RNG (11 to 90 = no flinch) rolls 81 -> No flinch
RNG (Under 63 = Crit) rolls 69 -> No crit
(15 Damage, 6 Energy)
Machop used Bulk Up!
Machop's Attack and Defense rose 1 stage!
Machop is hurt by its burn! (2 HP)

Action 3
FlickerFlame used Solarbeam!
(13.5 (14) Damage, 8 energy)
Machop used Rock Slide!
RNG (Under 63 = Crit) rolls 237 -> No crit
(30.75 (31) Damage, 6 Energy)
FlickerFlame is KO'd!
Machop gains 1 KO counter
Machop is hurt by its Burn! (2 HP)​

Everything hits because of No Guard, BTW.

Larvesta FlickerFlame
HP: -4
EN: 61
Boosts:
Other:
VS​

Machop
HP: 65
EN: 82
Boosts:
Other: Sun 1 Round Left​
Pimpgangster said I can hand out Prizes now!
As always, 2 TC each of you.
Machop, Mount Doom, Houndour, Starscream, FireShroom, FlickerFlame all get 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC each
Mount Doom, FireShroom, Houndour, FlickerFlame (right...?), Machop all get 1 KO counter.
I get 4 Ref Tokens.
pimpgangster gets 2 Ref tokens.

...How is it that I abuse Machamp's No Guard on Pokemon Online daily, and I SOMEHOW forget that Machop has it too???

Nonetheless, good match, Master Bane.

Now to go get a Togepi! YAY TOGEPI! <]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)