GameStop Deoxys

Does anyone know if there is a certain time to get it? Like Darkrai was only from 12 to 4 PM.
I Don't want to be too late to get one and I also don't want to wait there for a couple of hours. (even though there are 2 GameStops within a 1 mile radius of my house)

Well since it doesn't list a time I would guess that you can go in any time and they'll be broadcasting it all day.

Well since it doesn't list a time I would guess that you can go in any time and they'll be broadcasting it all day.
This is what I'm hoping for. Friday night after work I want to be able to stop by my local Gamestop to make a first grab. That'll be about 7pm, two hours before closing.

It doesn't matter much to me, I'm not looking for a ton Deoxys. I will however be dragging about 5 of my friends who aren't in touch with this type of thing. They wouldn't have known about the Darkrai thing if it wasn't for me.

I'm the assistant manager at a GameStop in Houston. The Deoxys will be broadcasting all day over the weekends, but we have the thing already.

I just hope I don't get confused and accidentally put the deoxys download in early... All these dates and numbers are so hard to remember.

Oh, and the moveset is dumb. It doesn't even have an ice move for its nevermeltice.

It's a normal DS cartridge, but the front of it says 'Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Deoxys Download'. When you turn it on, it just broadcasts the signal to allow the mystery gift.

Interestingly, it only broadcasts said signal if the DS's clock is one of June 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 2008. Otherwise, it pops up a message about it not being the right time yet.

Also, when the broadcast is going, you can press a button on the broadcasting DS to interrupt anyone's download. This is going to be fun.

I'd imagine it would work 24 hours all day, unless a manager turns off the DS at close or shuts off the signal.

So even in the early hours of the morning or later night people should be able to download (if it is one of those smaller plaza strip stores like mine).

It's a normal DS cartridge, but the front of it says 'Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Deoxys Download'. When you turn it on, it just broadcasts the signal to allow the mystery gift.

Interestingly, it only broadcasts said signal if the DS's clock is one of June 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 2008. Otherwise, it pops up a message about it not being the right time yet.

Also, when the broadcast is going, you can press a button on the broadcasting DS to interrupt anyone's download. This is going to be fun.
So even if someone took it, they'd have to set their internal clock to match the right date. I wonder if someone has taken any of the download cartridges. I wonder what Nintendo would do about them, probly nothing I think, they can always make more.

So even if someone took it, they'd have to set their internal clock to match the right date. I wonder if someone has taken any of the download cartridges. I wonder what Nintendo would do about them, probly nothing I think, they can always make more.
They're going to be seriously investigating any 'missing' cartridges.

To get multiple Deoxys, I think that you need 2 ds's and 2 copies of either diamond or pearl (or one of each). Lets call them game A and game B. You get the Deoxys on both of them, then you trade over your deoxys from game A to game B. Then, you reset game A, get the Pokedex, get another Deoxys, and trade it over form game A to game B again and continue doing this to accumulate Deoxys in game B. I recommend that you leave your Deoxs in game B and a Deoxys in game A with the delivery man so that you can SR for some good ones.

Now I have a question:
I already have 3 wonder cards and I need to get rid of one to get my Deoxys. How do I do this?

To get multiple Deoxys, I think that you need 2 ds's and 2 copies of either diamond or pearl (or one of each). Lets call them game A and game B. You get the Deoxys on both of them, then you trade over your deoxys from game A to game B. Then, you reset game A, get the Pokedex, get another Deoxys, and trade it over form game A to game B again and continue doing this to accumulate Deoxys in game B. I recommend that you leave your Deoxs in game B and a Deoxys in game A with the delivery man so that you can SR for some good ones.

Now I have a question:
I already have 3 wonder cards and I need to get rid of one to get my Deoxys. How do I do this?
Go to the Mysterygift thing ans select check cards, then Delete them by Pushing "A" I believe.

Just select one of the cards, and it'll ask if you want to view it or trash it, so just trash it. I won't be getting rid of my Darkrai one, that ones just badass to hold onto.

It's a time saver. Shutting off the ds, then turning it back on afterward will still leave you in front of the pokemart delivery guy, allowing you to get the pokemon still. Soft resetting is just a MUCH faster, and convienient way...
No, it also damages the battery. (Turning the game on and off repeatedly does do some damage to the batter)...Well, it does in GBA at the least. (Though I think it's DS too)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)