Fusion Evolution V3 (Voting Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll remove Silvur, fine. Sturdy I took the living on 1HP and applied Innards out to it. Shield Dust + Tinted Lens takes the ignoring and preventing of Shield Dust and applies resistances instead of secondary effects. Stitch98 G-Luke thoughts?
You can't get the turn-counting part of Time Bomb from either ability. It's impossible.

I have less free time, so I'll only be submitting a few fusions. They are gonna (mostly) be focused on providing support to the heavy-hitters.

A truly uplifting pivot and wall...

Parents: Golisopod + Cresselia
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Golisia
New type: Bug - Psychic
New base stats: 110 / 110 / 130 / 80 / 110 / 63 (BST: 603, +13 HP, +13 ATK, +13 SPA, +1 SPE)
New ability and desc: Telekinetic (Levitate + Emergency Exit) - If Golisia switches out or faints itself, then the pokemon that Golisia switches into becomes immune to Ground type moves (except for Thousand Arrows) and becomes un-grounded. (Basically gives levitate to whatever switches into it) (Note: Effects that bypass Levitate, such as Thousand Arrows and Mold Breaker, bypass the ability bonus granted by Telekinetic as well.)
Notable moves: Moonlight, Light Screen / Reflect, First Impression / Leech Life, Psycho Cut, Spikes, Substitute, Taunt, Toxic, Trick Room, Thunder Wave, Bulk Up, Lunar Dance
Role identification: Golisia is an incredibly supportive wall that can use Telekinetic to modify other fusions that it switches into, such as alleviating a 4x weakness to Ground or bringing a fusion out of the effect of (most) hazards. However, Golisia is not just useful for that, as it can also hold its own weight with impressive 110 / 130 / 110 bulk backed up by a nice selection of supportive moves and reliable recovery. Golisia's movepool also helps its role as a pivot, even if it lacks a slow Baton Pass or Parting Shot, because it can set up hazards or dual screens in order to give it lasting supportive effects beyond Telekinetic. Additionally, Golisia can also set and operate in Trick Room because of its somewhat low base 63 speed. Telekinetic comes with some downsides, however, such as it not giving Golisia an immunity to Ground, not doing much for the many fusions that already resist Ground, not doing anything against Mold Breaker-based fusions, and becoming counter-intuitive when combined with terrain teams (terrains only affect grounded pokemon).

Alternating between two entirely different fusions has never been groovier!

Parents: Slaking + Darmanitan
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Darmin-Up
New type: Fire - Normal
New base stats: 137 / 160 / 87 / 72 / 70 / 107 (BST: 633)
New ability and desc: Rhythm (Truant + Zen Mode): At the end of every turn, Darmin switches from Darmin-Up to Darmin-Down, or vice versa.
Notable moves: Return, Earthquake, Night Slash, Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm / Superpower, Slack Off, Protect, Encore, Substitute
Role identification: Darmin is a very interesting type of attacker and defender. Every turn, Darmin changes its role entirely from a physical sweeper to a special wall or back again. Each form individually is extremely powerful, with this particular form, Darmin-Up, having a nuclear base 160 attack combined with a nice base 107 speed. Darmin-Up also has powerful moves to abuse, such as Return and Flare Blitz. However, Darmin-Up is not able to effectively use any choice items or stay a physical sweeper for long, because its attack stat becomes base 72 every other turn. Because of this, working on either a mixed-offensive rhythm or a offensive-defensive rhythm is important to successfully taking advantage of Darmin's high stats.

Parents: Slaking + Darmanitan
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Darmin-Down
New type: Fire - Psychic
New base stats: 137 / 72 / 137 / 160 / 120 / 67 (BST: 693)
New ability and desc: Rhythm (Truant + Zen Mode): At the end of every turn, Darmin switches from Darmin-Up to Darmin-Down, or vice versa.
Notable moves: Psychic, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Slack Off, Protect, Encore, Substitute
Role identification: Darmin-Down is an incredible powerful fusion, with outstanding 137 / 137 / 120 bulk backed up by a powerful base 160 special attack. However, its speed is lower than most fusions, with base 67, and it can't abuse Trick Room because of its Rhythm. That is worth the extra bulk, though, and Darmin-Down is probably better at using status moves more effectively like Slack Off because of it. Darmin-Down suffers/gains from the same mechanic as Darmin-Up does, which forces it to become a less bulky physical sweeper every other turn in exchange for the ability to get past special walls. Overall, both forms are somewhat challenging to use correctly, but if the user is able to get the rhythm down between the different forms Darmin can become an incredibly powerful and versatile fusion.

Last edited:
I have less free time, so I'll only be submitting a few fusions. They are gonna be focused on providing support to the heavy-hitters.

A truly uplifting pivot and wall...

Parents: Golisopod + Cresselia
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Golisia
New type: Bug - Psychic
New base stats: 110 / 110 / 130 / 80 / 110 / 63 (BST: 603, +13 HP, +13 ATK, +13 SPA, +1 SPE)
New ability and desc: Telekinetic (Levitate + Emergency Exit) - If Golisia switches out or faints itself, then the pokemon that Golisia switches into becomes immune to Ground type moves (except for Thousand Arrows) and becomes un-grounded. (Basically gives levitate to whatever switches into it)
Notable moves: Moonlight, Light Screen / Reflect, First Impression / Leech Life, Psycho Cut, Spikes, Substitute, Taunt, Toxic, Trick Room, Thunder Wave, Bulk Up, Lunar Dance
Role identification: Golisia is an incredibly supportive wall that can use Telekinetic to modify other fusions that it switches into, such as alleviating a 4x weakness to Ground or bringing a fusion out of the effect of (most) hazards. However, Golisia is not just useful for that, as it can also hold its own weight with impressive 110 / 130 / 110 bulk backed up by a nice selection of supportive moves and reliable recovery. Golisia's movepool also helps its role as a pivot, even if it lacks a slow Baton Pass or Parting Shot, because it can set up hazards or dual screens in order to give it lasting supportive effects beyond Telekinetic. Additionally, Golisia can also set and operate in Trick Room because of its somewhat low base 63 speed. Telekinetic comes with some downsides, however, such as it not giving Golisia an immunity to Ground, not doing much for the many fusions that already resist Ground, and becoming counter-intuitive when combined with terrain teams (terrains only affect grounded pokemon).
important distinction here: would this immunity be affected by mold breaker? imo it should be

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I like this new fancy resubmitting rule.

Resubmissions

Breaking down walls and Grandmas since 2017
DNA Donors: Hoopa-Unbound and Granbull
Offspring: Granpa-Unbound
Typing:

Stats: 85/160/70/130/97/62
(+20 Atk +3 Def +15 SpA +2 SpD)
Ability and Desc: Houdini - If the user lacks an item, it steals the opponent's on switchin.
Notable Moves: Knock Off, Play Rough, Close Combat, Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Drain Punch, Elemental Punches, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Fire Blast/Overheat, Focus Blast, Thunder(bolt), Trick Room
Role Description: Stitch98 made a TR setter. I made the abuser. It hits hard asf with its 160 Atk. Choice Band, Nasty Plot and LO mixed sets are completely terrifying under TR. Even without Trick Room, Granpa can tear up slow defensive and balanced teams with ease.

He just wanna box his way to the top
DNA Donors: Conkeldurr / Thundurus
Offspring name: Conkeldurus
New Type: Fighting / Electric
Base Stats: 92 / 135 / 92 / 90 / 92 / 80 (+0 HP, +8 Atk, +10 Def, +0 SpA, +20 SpD, +2 Spe) (BST: 581)
New ability and desc:Lightning Fist (Iron Fist + Prankster) - All punching moves have their priority increased by 1.
Notable Moves: Hammer Arm, Drain Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Power-Up Punch, Bulk Up, Knock Off?
Role Identification: Powerful priority attacker. Particular highlights include a Hammer Arm which usually goes first and effectively negates its penalty and a priority healing attack in the form of Drain Punch, as well as priority Electric/Fire/Ice coverage with the former getting STAB. Boosting is limited to Power-Up Punch (also priority) and Bulk Up, but a powerful force nonetheless.

Meow Meow Motherfuckers
DNA Donors: Torracat and Yveltal
Offspring: Torravyl
Typing:

Stats: 100/121/72/115/74/107 (+4 HP +13 Atk +10 SpA +13 Spe)
Ability and Desc: Blazing Aura - The power of all Fire and Dark type moves on the field are boosted by ×1.2
Notable Moves: Fire Blast, Sucker Punch, Roost, Hurricane, Overheat, Flare Blitz, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, U-Turn, Flamethrower, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast
Role Description: A very strong and potent mixed attacker, Torravyl smashes teams with its powerful dual STAB, both of which are boosted to absurd levels thanks to Blazing Aura. Niche coverage options allow Torravyl to take out specific counters, but most of the time its only clicking STAB.

How can shellfish and a bull fuse? Don't ask. Don't care.
DNA Donors: Cloyster and Terrakion
Offspring: Kiocloy
Typing: Ice/Rock
Stats: 70/132/138/80/70/101
(+20 Atk +12 Spe +3 Def +3 SpD +2 SpA)
Ability and Desc: (Skill Link + Justified) Multistrike - All multihit moves hit the maximum amount of times. If used against a Dark type, each hit raises its Attack by one stage.
Notable Moves: Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Ice Shard, Shell Smash, Close Combat, Earthquake
Role Description: Shell Smash sweeper. Dark type murderer. Kiocloy is a menace to teams with its impressive physical bulk allowing it to get off Shell Smashes off most physical attackers. Kiocloy has STAB Icicle Soear and Rock Blast hitting for maximum damage, bringing the hurt on anything and everything that doesn't resist. It even has coverage for the few resistors. Its abilities's effect on Datk types is what makes it powerful however. It basically means if a Dark typed mon stays in to tank an attack, everything after it dies!

Last edited:
The reason I didn't do Regigigas (or Regirock like I did in V2) is because their defenses are counterintuitive to the ability. They have high bulk, which means they likely won't go down all that easily, meaning that the ability doesn't work in any useful way. If the Sharpedo line was Water 1, I would make it Pyukumuku / Carhvana. Do you think it'd be a stretch to have Time Bomb be Sturdy + Speed Boost?
No because that has nothing to do with dealing damage to things on death.
To be frank, I don't think this ability is actually possible to make without unacceptable stretches. Sorry.

It isn't an actual auto explosion user. The ability is that when the Poke gets KOed, the foe loses as much HP as the number of turns it was on the field overall before it got KOed (for example, an OHKO would kill the other Pokemon at full)
but you just can't get that out of those two abilities
neither ability targets the opponent's pokemon
and neither ability deals damage like that does

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

DNA Donors: Landorus-Therian + Swanna
Offspring Name: Landana
Type: Ground / Flying
Statistics: 82 / 137 (+20) / 77 / 96 / 75 (+3) / 112 (+17)
Ability: Pecking Order (Intimidate + Big Pecks --> Upon switchin, lowers opponent's defense by one stage.)
Notable Moves: Earthquake, Brave Bird, U-Turn, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Ice Beam, Rock Polish, Surf, Tailwind, Superpower, Endeavor, Roost, Defog
Role Description: Using the wallbreaking capabilities of it's ability, Lansaba surfaces as a doubledance sweeper, a powerful scarfer, an offensive Stealth Rocker, or just a solid pivot. With Roost and defog as well, Landana can also be used a bulky offensive Mon with a myriad of coverage options

Last edited:

DNA Donors: Landorus-Therian + Swanna
Offspring Name: Landana
Type: Ground / Flying
Statistics: 82 / 140 (+23) / 77 / 96 / 72 / 112 (+17)
Ability: Pecking Order (Intimidate + Big Pecks --> Upon switchin, lowers opponent's defense by one stage.)
Notable Moves: Earthquake, Brave Bird, U-Turn, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Ice Beam, Rock Polish, Surf, Tailwind, Superpower, Endeavor, Roost, Defog
Role Description: Using the wallbreaking capabilities of it's ability, Lansaba surfaces as a doubledance sweeper, a powerful scarfer, an offensive Stealth Rocker, or just a solid pivot. With Roost and defog as well, Landana can also be used a bulky offensive Mon with a myriad of coverage options
You may only add a maximum of 20 to a stat, so this is illegal. Please change the stat distribution.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It isn't an actual auto explosion user. The ability is that when the Poke gets KOed, the foe loses as much HP as the number of turns it was on the field overall before it got KOed (for example, an OHKO would kill the other Pokemon at full)
Based on these mechanics, I don't see how how any KO targeting the opponent would exist. Only Aftermath and Innards Out have anytthing close to the desired effect.

Based on these mechanics, I don't see how how any KO targeting the opponent would exist. Only Aftermath and Innards Out have anytthing close to the desired effect.
It was originally made with Innards Out but there was nowhere to get the 'amount of turns' part from, so it was changed to speed boost which removed the actual damaging bit. This ability is impossible to make.

important distinction here: would this immunity be affected by mold breaker? imo it should be
Mold Breaker does break Levitate, so there is no reason why Mold Breaker / Teravolt / etc shouldn't break Telekinetic. I'll clarify that in the description.

View attachment 87612View attachment 87613
DNA Donors: Cascoon + Tornadus-Therian
Offspring Name: Tornado-Cocoon
New Type: Bug/Flying
New Base Stats: 64/67/87/67/87/68 (+20 Def, +20 SpD) BST: 440
New Ability: Regenerative Skin (Shed Skin + Regenerator): Has a 33% chance to fully restore this pokemon's HP at the end of each turn. These heals cannot be consecutive
Notable Moves:
Physical: U-Turn, Superpower, Knock Off
Special: Hurricane, Focus Blast, Heat Wave, Sludge Wave
Status: Bulk Up, Taunt, Iron Defense (Had to get in one move from Cascoon), Substitute
Role Identification: A low BST pokemon combined with an overpowered ability.

Design Origin:
Regular: Cascoon, But with Tornadus wings, cloud hair, tail, and eye color.
Shiny: Green from Shiny Cascoon, Purple from shiny Tornadus-Therian, red eyes from shiny (and regular, too).
I just made this new submission, I'm not sure if it's ability is too broken. Feedback is appreciated

I just made this new submission, I'm not sure if it's ability is too broken. Feedback is appreciated
that is weak as hell actually
cool
but weak
seriously the amount of offensive mons that can one shot that is incredible and it really doesn't have the stats to do anything with the healing either. can't damage, can't set up, doesn't get any hazards. it might get defog but that's all. this probably wouldn't be used even with a 100% heal chance.
i would vote for it anyway though, gotta get some FE NU mons xd

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Ok so one thing I want to ask to make it easier for whoever codes abilities: For Beast's Copycat what's easier to code, copying Base Stats or copying the actual stat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)