Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it's been a long time since I've submitted last time :D

Parents: Pangoro / Granbull
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Grangoro
New type: Dark / Fairy
New base stats: 102/132/86/74/75/61
New ability and desc: Terrorise (Mold Breaker+Intimidate) - Neutralises opponent's ability on switch in.
Notable moves: Parting Shot, Crunch, Play Rough, Knock Off, Gunk Shot, Iron Head, Close Combat, Circle Throw, Super Fang, Heal Bell, Taunt, Low Kick, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Dragon Claw, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Zen Headbutt
Role Identification: It can cover a plethora of roles thanks to its nearly OP ability (it should work as a temporary condition, just like an instantaneous Gastro Acid that activates when the Pokémon switches in or when the ability is gained), its incredibly wide moveset, that offers an overwhelming coverage, its good defensive typing (weak to Fairy, Poison and Steel; resistant to Dark (x0.25) and Ghost; immune to Dragon and Psychic), and its STAB combo. So it can be: a Parting Shot pivot (I had the idea from the current CAP making process), taking advantage of its resistances and immunities (just imagine switching into a Dragon/Psychic) and gaining momentum; a set-up bulky sweeper thanks to Swords Dance and its strong STABs (including Knock Off), even better if in a TR team; and finally a support/annoyer thanks to TW, Super Fang, Circle Throw and Heal Bell. EDIT: Done :3

Last edited:
Parents: Trapinch & Heracross
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Trapcross
New type: Ground/Bug
New base stats: 72/122/70/52/80/57
New ability and desc:
Arena Trap + Swarm = Swarming Trap: Traps foes on entry. Bug attacks deal 1.5x damage when trapping a foe. However, alongside Ghost pokemon, Bug Pokemon can also escape Swarming Trap.
Notable moves: Earthquake, Megahorn, Knock Off, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Quick Attack
Role identification: With a solid 100 Attack stat and access Arena Trap, Trapinch might just be a better fusee than Flygon when mixed with Heracross, and with Swarming Trap, Megahorn deals 170 damage not even counting STAB, and with additional moves like the mighty Earthquake for dual STAB, Knock Off, Close Combat and Stone Edge for coverage, Swords Dance for setting up and even Quick Attack to play around with a bit of priority, Trapcross can end up very threatening even if fused with an LC pokemon. Trapcross' main drawback is probably its main drawback, alongside its very abysmal speed, which makes it hard to truly trap foes effectively.

Parents: Trapinch & Heracross
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Trapcross
New type: Ground/Bug
New base stats: 72/122/70/52/80/57
New ability and desc: Skill Link
Notable moves: Earthquake, Pin Missile, Rock Blast, Bullet Seed, Knock Off, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Quick Attack
Role identification: use the base form lmao
Just to let you know, you didn't increase the mega's stats from the base form.

I'm closing Submission Phase tomorrow, so complete your fusions if you haven't already!
EDIT: Sorry, I counted wrong.

Last edited:
Cryogonal/Kyurem (self vote but I think it's a cool fusion)
Pinsir/Ninjask
Typhlosion/Thundurus
Garchomp/Haxorus
Diancie/Uxie
Electivire/Latios
Exploud/Druddigon
Terrakion/Darmanitan (self vote #2)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dragalage/Gyarados (A honest to hell awesome fusion)
Helioptile/Sceptile (A great rain wallbreaker. And awesome mega)
Thundurus/Beedrill (A viable Beedrill fusion that doesnt need its mega? Sign me up!!)
Thundurus/Typhlosion (I just like Priority Eruption)
Gallade/Darkrai (This is just a shameless selfvote)
Lucario/Lopunny (FakeSpeed here we come!!)
Porygon-Z/Yanmega (My favourite fusion in awhile)
Pangoro/Granbull (Parting Shot ftw!!)
Lucario/Delphox (Delphox needs to know that it can get viable fusions too)
Porygon-Z/Glalie (This thing is incredible #MakeHailGr8Again)

Last edited:
Cryogonal/Kyurem Seems like an amazing bulky utility Pokemon, its only drawback being its Ice typing giving it several weaknesses and a weakness to Stealth Rock, although the Dragon typing helps it take hits from some common types.
Darkrai/Accelgor Is a straight up abusive utility Pokemon which improves Accelgor in ever way.
Pinsir/Ninjask Seems amazing. If it was an OU Pokemon I'd use it all the time.
Flareon/Rhyperior Looks like an absolutely brutal tank, with one weakness, great bulk and incredible power. It even has reliable recovery via Wish and decent coverage thanks to its elemental punches, EdgeQuake coverage and Flare Blitz.
Poliwrath/Dragonite. I have nothing to say, it's just an amazing Belly Drummer that will destroy unprepared teams.
Honchkrow/Unfezant Is great, it has STAB priority, the power to make opponents cry by flinching them while you crit them, and recovery.
Trapinch/Scizor Can trap a passive opponent, and then set up some Swords Dances before Bullet Punching its way through the opposing team. A slow U-Turn also makes it a very good pivot.
Sceptile/Charizard Can wall, tank and sweep all at once. I love versatile Pokemon that can easily fit onto teams because of their ability to fulfil several roles extremely effectively.
Wobbuffet/Banette. I just like it.
Togekiss/Roserade is a 10/10 Pokemon, and 4MSS just means you get more options and can run a load of different sets depending on your team.

Alright, here's my votes.

Dragalge/Gyarados (One of mine, plus there's this:)
(A honest to hell awesome fusion)
Tropius/Haxorus (Who doesn't like draconic warriors of the sun?)
Kyurem/Liepard (Yet another of mine. Crazed lovechilds of Infernape and Hydreigon are still cool, right?)
Lilligant/Genesect (How could I say no? Lilligant and Genesect are two of my favorite 'mons, and its move-pool is great)
Porygon-Z/Glalie (A weather 'mon for all weathers. I like this, especially since it can be viable without its Mega Stone)
Lucario/Delphox (Here we have another viable user of Vacuum Wave. Nice!)
Togekiss/Roserade (Oh geez, the 4MSS is real. Plus Dazzling Gleam has Sludge Bomb's poison chance, which is cool)
Absol/Zebstrika (Ooh, this looks fun. Switch into an Electric move, and your opponent had better say their prayers)
Pangoro/Granbull (Parting Shot all the way. The artwork looks awesome, too)
Noivern/Pidgeot (Boomburst + Hurricane + Focus Blast + Work Up = GG)

Everybody, board the hypetrain for Draegarados!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who took part and voted, and good luck for the competition!

Poliwrath/Dragonite (It's a self-vote, but it's also an extremely good answer to Rapipom. I'd be interested to know how their respective abilities interacted as well, specifically with regards to Fake Out.)
Snorlax/Aggron (Just getting the self-votes out of the way at this point, but Galaga is a tank designed specifically to take on Life Orb users and win. We don't have many of those. My personal favourite of my own submissions.)
Trapinch/Heracross (Now this one's probably my favourite on the ticket. It's such a cool trapper, with a really efficient moveset that plays to its strengths. Fantastic work!)
Carbink/Aegislash (This is an extremely versatile wall that I think would really help out in such an offensively-dominated meta. Of course, it can work as a mixed attacker as well, and we can always use more of them too.)
Beheeyem/Gothitelle (It's a cool Psychic-type special attacker with a really interesting ability. That my good friend Cazantor can kill it to death does not enter into my estimations of its prowess at all. Promise. =] )
Kecleon/Furfrou (This is an ability I wish I'd been able to think of. It's such a cool defensive 'mon, and one whose presence could only help the meta.)
Absol/Zebstrika (Anyone familiar with my previous submissions knows I absolutely love critmons, and Abstrikol's no exception. A really awesome typing, an ability that allows it to form offensive cores very easily, and a great Mega Evolution as well.)
Gigalith/Zapdos (The astute among you might notice a bit of a theme with my votes. Gigalith is able to stiffarm certain threats, though not without cost, and it works brilliantly as a lead.)
Sceptile/Heliolisk (I'm always a fan of weather sweepers and Damp Growth allows it to excel as an unconventional one. It also doesn't have to run its Mega Evolution in order to be successful in the tier, which I'm always a fan of.)
Shedinja/Magnezone (Lastly, this is another premier defensive 'mon and a fantastic addition to stall teams. I'd love to see more of those in the tier, and this is a great way around it, though as with anything dependent on an ability, it is hard-countered by Harem.)

Also, can we all just privately agree that Harem is boring and sucky and lame and generally a detriment to the meta? Can we? Yes? Super. =]

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Trapinch/Scizor Can trap a passive opponent, and then set up some Swords Dances before Bullet Punching its way through the opposing team. A slow U-Turn also makes it a very good pivot.
I'm a bit confused, the only Trapinch fusion this round is my Trapinch/Heracross, and there's not even a Scizor fusion this round!

Does this answer your question?

Parents: Trapinch and Scizor
Shared Egg Group: Bug
Offspring: Trapzor
New Typing: Steel/Ground
New Stats: 67/125/82/60/72/47
New Ability and Desc: (Technician + Arena Trap)= Death Trap: This Pokemon traps grounded foes and boost the power of its moves by 1.5
Notable Moves: U-Turn, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Swords Dance, Bulldoze, Roost, Defog, Superpower, Quick Attack
Role Description: Trapzor is a underprepared for threat which traps weakmons and use them as setup bait. Its neat slow U-Turn allows it to bring in teammates safely. Its in general a pretty powerful mon. Pretty good for a fusion with a LC mon.

Cryogonal/Kyurem
Absol/Jolteon
Tropius/Haxorus
Lucario/Delphox
Flareon/Rhyperior
Thundurus/Beedrill
Poliwrath/Dragonite
Gardevoir/Cresselia
Mew/Malamar
Raichu/Arbok

Dragalge/Gyarados (A Fusion that can actually effectively use Venoshock? I'm in!)
Delphox/Lucario (Seems really strong and cool, even if it is technically another Fire/Fighting starter)
Hariyama/Conkeldurr (Seems like a really fun glass cannon, that's actually somewhat bulky if not used as a glass cannon)
Heliolisk/Sceptile (An amazing weather Pokemon with an ability I'm surprised isn't actually a real thing in-game)
Banette/Wobbuffet (Both the base form and the mega seem extremely effective. Also, please tell me the ability is a reference to the Phantom Toll Both)
Dragonite/Bibarel (tbh I just like that it has Super Fang + STAB Extreme Speed. Super Fang is underrated)
Pangoro/Granbull (Pangoro is one of my favorite Pokemon to use and I've been trying for so long to try to use Granbull. Plus that ability is nasty)
Pinsir/Ninjask (I love breaking speed records and having a Mega-Pinsir variant that can actually heal is great too)
Kecleon/Furfrou (This thing abuses type mechanics to the very max. Immunity to 8 types is freaking amazing)
Darkrai/Accelgor (Fastest speed so far, great support moves, and a better Harvest not limited to berries will make this Fusion annoying as hell to deal with)

Beheeyem/Gothitelle
Trapinch/Heracross
Snorlax/Aggron
Kecleon/Furfrou
Carbink/Aegislash
Wobbuffet/Banette
Pangoro/Granbull
Porygon-Z/Glalie
Lucario/Lopunny
Gigalith/Zapdos

Alright, I'm going to give the voting phase until tonight to finish up, since even with Exodix's votes the running is neck and neck between a lot of fusions. Consider any votes already made to be locked in, but anyone who hasn't voted yet should do so now. Your votes will decide the outcome!

Wobbuffet/Banette
Poliwrath/Dragonite
Mew/Malamar
Snorlax/Aggron
Heracross/Trapinch
Togekiss/Roserade
Kecleon/Furfrou
Beheeyem/Gothitelle
Dragalge/Gyarados
Porygon-Z/Glalie

Last edited:
Pangoro/Granbull
Heliolisk/Sceptile
Dragonite/Poliwrath
Lucario/Lopunny
Absol/Zebstrika
Togekiss/Roserade
Banette/Wobbufett
Gardevoir/Cresselia
Gallade/Darkrai
Latios/Electivire

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)