zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Here are the winners of Slate 6!

:swsh/celebi::swsh/zapdos:
~~CELEDOS~~
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 95 / 95 / 115 / 100 / 100 [BST: 600]
New Ability: Natural Pressures = (Natural Cure + Pressure)
Ability Description: Combined effect of both the abilities.

:swsh/primeape::swsh/solgaleo:

~~PRIMELEO~~
New Types:

Base Stats: 101 / 125 / 83 / 86 / 79 / 96 [BST: 570]
New Ability: Vital Metal Body = (Vital Spirit + Full Metal Body)
Ability Description: Combined effect of both abilities.

:swsh/bellibolt::swsh/togekiss:
~~BELLIKISS~~
New Types:

Base Stats: 107 / 57 / 94 / 111 / 99 / 62 [BST: 530]
New Ability: Fortunomorphosis = (Electromorphosis + Super Luck)
Ability Description: This Pokemon gains the Laser Focus effect when it takes a hit from an attack.

:swsh/samurott-hisui::swsh/grafaiai:
~~SAMURAIAI-HISUI~~
Typing:

Stats: 76 / 121 / 77 / 90 / 68 / 97 [BST: 524]
Ability: Rebel's Blade = (Sharpness + Poison Touch)
Ability Description: Sharpness effects. This Pokemon's slicing moves have a 30% chance of poisoning.

:swsh/armarouge::swsh/florges:
~~FLORGEROUGE~~
New Types:

Base Stats: 81 / 62 / 84 / 118 / 135 / 75 [BST: 555]
New Ability: Burning Petals = (Flash Fire + Flower Veil)
Ability Description: Flash Fire effects + Fire-type Pokemon on this Pokemon's side cannot have their stat stages lowered by other Pokemon or have a non-volatile status condition inflicted on them by other Pokemon.

:swsh/vanilluxe::swsh/urshifu-rapid-strike:
~~RAPID STRIKE URSHILUXE~~
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 120 / 92 / 88 / 77 / 98 [BST: 560]
New Ability: Snowblind = (Snow Warning + Unseen Fist)

(NOTE: These fusions will not be available during the PMPL.)

Good job, soldiers. Now discuss.

Code:
:celebi::zapdos: -
:primeape::solgaleo: -
:bellibolt::togekiss: -
:samurott-hisui::grafaiai: -
:armarouge::florges: -
:vanilluxe::urshifu: -

Last edited:
:celebi::zapdos: - really mid mon. matches up terribly into all the top meta defensive mons, loses to the best Ground, etc etc. would be better if we didn’t get a better Electric in the same slate.
:primeape::solgaleo: - first of two mid speed fighters, and my favorite of the two. scarfer with a nice typing, though defensive rage fist has been brought up and that could also be pretty funny
:bellibolt::togekiss: - pretty cool fusion ability + based fat fairy + very slow, very strong volt switches. i like
:samurott-hisui::grafaiai: - only mon this slate i voted for. pretty cool take on hamurott, looking forward to see how it adds to the hazard meta
:armarouge::florges: - the other fat fairy, and probably the more straight up defensive of the two. status immunity is hype and it matches up really well into deli. super happy this mon got in, probably the most impactful on the meta of anything this slate besides maybe samuraiai
:vanilluxe::urshifu: - the other mid speed fighter. very fat on the physical side thanks to snow, and good coverage, but idk. it just doesn’t speak to me as much as primeleo. it’s probably still viable, just less interesting in my eyes. also how tf did they get 120 attack 98 speed out of a vanilluxe fusion

overall a good slate. celedos is the only one i don’t think will impact the meta much, and while a lot of these winners are kinda boring, i still appreciate that they’re all-around healthy for the meta. nerf dirge tho please

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
:celebi::zapdos: - We don't need more fat grasses at all, in fact I'd rather not have to fit this on stall (assuming that's the whole reason the sub focuses on Heal Bell) as it lacks an utility movepool to do much else on that kind of team structures. Could be an okay mon for balance teams, however.
:primeape::solgaleo: - The ability name could have been more creative, but beyond that, it manages to kinda remain balanced even with Rage Fist.
:bellibolt::togekiss: - Funny mon, for once we have a proper fat Fairy
:samurott-hisui::grafaiai: - Probably will be annoying quite quickly, INB4 we get more hazard control mons later on just for this mon
:armarouge::florges: - Now this is a quite optimized mon, I don't have to say much as anyone remotely into the meta knows that its attributes check a lot
:vanilluxe::urshifu:- Snow is now a thing and Bronze Bonnet stocks die

Last edited:
:celebi::zapdos: - The least good of all the the winners of this slate but its still alright. Primarily you really only want to run nasty plot sets on this in order to make decent progress, but being walled by dirge makes it really hard for it to have a good concrete niche that isn't outclassed by stargrowth. Does check floatzera really nice tho.
:primeape::solgaleo: - I am bit lost on what this does but its defintely a very interesting fighting type. Its typing is somewhat awkward for this meta but it has good coverage and can play a really good role as a passimian-type beat scarfer.
:bellibolt::togekiss: - I been begging people to vote good actual special fairies and this is a very good one. Its ability its interesting and allows it to do good progress. Is thankfully neither outclassing nor being outclassed by the other fairy that won so that is also a big plus.
:samurott-hisui::grafaiai: - I am honestly glad gyaragarb didn't win cause it would have been awkward for this and it to win. Anyways this is probably the most crucial mon in the slate as its an actually really good hazard setter that is able to break the stargrowth / iron dirge core. Really, really good sub.
:armarouge::florges: - A bulkier but less powerful tank than the other fairy that won, but its styping and stats will work wonders in giving it a good niche as a wall in this meta. Much a fan.
:vanilluxe::urshifu: - The fighting scarfer I have a bigger preference for. Very physically bulky and with a good typing, I like this mon so much, can't wait to try it out.

Overall an actually really good slate.

:celebi::zapdos: - Not sure I get this one. Seems kind of mid if I'm being honest.
:primeape::solgaleo: - Interesting mon, Rage Fist seems scary but it's hopefully balanced out by having slightly worse bulk and no stab like a certain Ubers monkey.
:bellibolt::togekiss: - Glad this one won, its ability is pretty funny. Not much to say about it, just a good fat Fairy.
:samurott-hisui::grafaiai: - Fun mon that gets to set hazards and threaten the big hazard removers currently in the format (Iron Dirge/Stargrowth/Deciperior)
:armarouge::florges: - Hey, I know this one! Funny that it got in alongside another specially defensive Fairy, but I think it plays differently enough to Bellikiss, with worse mixed bulk and more immediate power, as well as obviously a different typing, although amusingly both are Ground-weak.
:vanilluxe::urshifu: - A weather setter as well as a scarfer, very interesting. Opens some new space for future subs by giving us a Snow setter.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:celebi::zapdos: - really mid mon. matches up terribly into all the top meta defensive mons, loses to the best Ground, etc etc. would be better if we didn’t get a better Electric in the same slate.
:celebi::zapdos: - The least good of all the the winners of this slate but its still alright. Primarily you really only want to run nasty plot sets on this in order to make decent progress, but being walled by dirge makes it really hard for it to have a good concrete niche that isn't outclassed by stargrowth. Does check floatzera really nice tho.
252 SpA Celebi Leaf Storm vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Skeledirge: 243-286 (60.9 - 71.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Celebi Leaf Storm vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Skeledirge: 363-427 (90.9 - 107%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

I hope bluds don't think the 100 Speed 115 SpA mon was running 0 SpA Giga Drain.

:Celebi::Zapdos: Anyone who has ever played UU or RU knows how annoying an "unblockable" Volt Switch is for offensive teams to deal with, and Celedos encapsulates that to a tee. Every Ground takes a bare minimum of 70 (so just Iron Dirge) from no item boosted Leaf Storm, the only ability based Electric immune also dies. This mon will def be a fun pick on offensive Volt Turn based teams. I also feel confident in doing the bigger discussed changes to a certain Toedstool with this replacing it as a great check to Float. I already told the creator that their mon is not a stall boy at all, but I guess everyone else fell for that too.

:Primeape::Solgaleo: I voted for ya boy expecting it to be the sole winner in terms of 90+ speed Scarf user, but it seems like it gained stiff competition! Steel Fighting is really good offensively, and is pretty solid defensively, so this Pokémon adds a lot of offensive and defensive utility to the team. I've seen people start plotting out Rage Fist Bulk Up sets as well to further distinguish itself from the competition, and I must say that really rocks.

:Bellibolt::Togekiss: I just wish this had Electromorphosis man. Anyway, we asked for Fat faires. We got a Fat fairy. And this one clicks Volt Switch! Will be interesting if this Pokémon employs tactics like Wish passing or Calm Mind. I think this gets Heal Bell as well so a win for stall!

:Samurott-Hisui::Grafaiai: Am I happy this won? Sure. But Gyaragarb;-;. Let's hope this Pokémon can live up to the hype it has been given by its audience.

:Armarouge::Florges: I'll be frank, I thought better Fairies existed, I'm not gonna lie. Primarily because this is weak to Rocks. But it's here, and it's not bad, so we move. It definitely competes hard with Bellikiss as a Fairy type and Special Wall since both of those roles are extremely rare in the metagame, and I think who wins comes down to each of their specific traits and their perceived value added to teams (idk why people are seeing Bellikiss outclasses Celedos but these two are perfectly fine complimenting each other.). I think Belli is the clear cut winner on stall though.

:Vanilluxe::urshifu-rapid-strike: Ice Cream bear, very big scarfer. Snow is fun for the people who are interested in that thing as well, I expect a very large increase in the amount of Snow abusers being subbed to crop up next slate, by I do find that all unnecessary. Great mon, splashable Scarfer.

All of these are pretty great stuff, major improvement over the likes of slate 5.

Last edited:
Here are the winners of Slate 6!

:swsh/celebi::swsh/zapdos:
~~CELEDOS~~
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 95 / 95 / 115 / 100 / 100 [BST: 600]
New Ability: Natural Pressures = (Natural Cure + Pressure)

:swsh/primeape::swsh/solgaleo:

~~PRIMELEO~~
New Types:

Base Stats: 101 / 125 / 83 / 86 / 79 / 96 [BST: 570]
New Ability: Vital Metal Body = (Vital Spirit + Full Metal Body)

:swsh/bellibolt::swsh/togekiss:
~~BELLIKISS~~
New Types:

Base Stats: 107 / 57 / 94 / 111 / 99 / 62 [BST: 530]
New Ability: Fortunomorphosis = (Electromorphosis + Super Luck)
Ability Description: This Pokemon gains the Laser Focus effect when it takes a hit from an attack.

:swsh/samurott-hisui::swsh/grafaiai:
~~SAMURAIAI-HISUI~~
Typing:

Stats: 76 / 121 / 77 / 90 / 68 / 97 [BST: 524]
Ability: Rebel's Blade = (Sharpness + Poison Touch)
Ability Description: Sharpness effects. This Pokemon's slicing moves have a 30% chance of poisoning.

:swsh/armarouge::swsh/florges:
~~FLORGEROUGE~~
New Types:

Base Stats: 81 / 62 / 84 / 118 / 135 / 75 [BST: 555]
New Ability: Burning Petals = (Flash Fire + Flower Veil)
Ability Description: Flash Fire effects + Fire-type Pokemon on this Pokemon's side cannot have their stat stages lowered by other Pokemon or have a non-volatile status condition inflicted on them by other Pokemon.

:swsh/vanilluxe::swsh/urshifu-rapid-strike:
~~RAPID STRIKE URSHILUXE~~
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 120 / 92 / 88 / 77 / 98 [BST: 560]
New Ability: Snowblind = (Snow Warning + Unseen Fist)

(NOTE: These fusions will not be available during the PMPL.)

Good job, soldiers. Now discuss.

Code:
:celebi::zapdos: -
:primeape::solgaleo: -
:bellibolt::togekiss: -
:samurott-hisui::grafaiai: -
:armarouge::florges: -
:vanilluxe::urshifu: -
Would they be available for a regular match though?

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
florgerouge-red.png
Slate 7 - Addendum
bellikiss.png

With Slate 6 done, we have filled quite a few necessary roles in the metagame, which in return means thre's less specific things the meta would want right now in particular and also means users can have a little bit more freedom with what they should aim to sub, so long as it doesn't overlap with any of our current mons. That said though, we have a few things to announce before moving on

dna.png

charbebe-red.png
Slate 6 LC
tadpi.png

Seems we forgot to announce the LCs for the previous slate. Oops! Here they are

COSMONKEY
Cosmonkey.png

41 / 59 / 37 / 37 / 41 / 53
Unvital - Effects of Unaware and Vital Spirit

TADPI
Tadpi.png

58 / 25 / 53 / 52 / 50 / 32
Own Luck - Effects of Super Luck. Immune to Intimidate.

SHROOWOTT
Shrewott.png

67 / 60 / 40 / 51 / 40 / 60
Armour Lock - Cannot be struck by a critical hit nor have its item removed.

CHARBÉBÉ
Charbebe-Red.png
Charbebe-Blue.png
Charbebe-Orange.png
Charbebe-White.png
Charbebe-Yellow.png

42 / 45 / 40 / 55 / 60 / 48
Burning Petals - Flash Fire effects + Fire-type Pokemon on this Pokemon's side cannot have their stat stages lowered by other Pokemon or have a non-volatile status condition inflicted on them by other Pokemon.

VANIFU
vanifu.png

48 / 70 / 55 / 59 / 55 / 58
Glacial Focus - Effects of Inner Focus. Cannot have its Evasion stat lowered.

dna.png

So, with that out of the way... we are still not done with announcements! It is now time for...

whimsysands.png
Buffs & Nerfs!
iron dirge.png

...& reworks!!

iron dirge-s.png

Dyschronometria: Effects of Unaware + Ignores opponent's Paradox Boost when dealing or taking damage ----> Effects of Quark Drive + Ignores opponent's Paradox Boost when dealing or taking damage.

Everyone could've seen this one coming. As many have pointed out and as further demonstrated by PMPL, Dirge's presence in the metagame proved too oppressive in the teambuilder and outright invalided quite a lot of offensive mons, forcing some to even slot in awkward Water coverage just to snipe Dirge. It should still be a great Defensive option, but Unaware proved to be too much on it.

Stargrowth-S.png

Rejuvenate: Effects of Regenerator and Natural Cure ---> If statused, heals the status when switching out; else restores 1/3 Max HP when switching out.

May be worded a bit confusngly, so for clarification, this is Regenerator effects, but if you are statused, you'll only heal the status when switching out. Stargrowth is arguably one of the strongest defensive picks in the meta, boasting high bulk, useful resists, almost every type of utility, and, above all, Regenerator+Natural Cure, making it immune to any sort of chip damage, be it from attacks or status. This nerf prevents it from taking advantage of both those abilities at once.

Iron Mimic-S-Busted.png

Faulty Photon: The first hit it takes is blocked, and it takes 1/8 HP damage instead and gets a ×1.3 boost to it's highest stat; ×1.5 if speed. ----> Combined effects of Disguise and Quark Drive.

Iron Mimic currently is a massive threat against offense, being a phenomenal revenge killer with a free turn to set up a Dragon/Swords Dance and then go wild with either a free Life Orb or a free Choice Scarf. Removing the later part of its ability makes it still a great Pokémon and still allows it to have one turn for free set-up, but makes it more reasonable to handle.

Toedieleki-S.png

Galvanic Relay: This Pokemon's Status and Electric moves go last in their priority bracket and ignore Abilities. This Pokemon's offensive stat is multiplied by 1.5 while using an Electric-type attack. ----> This Pokemon's Status and Electric moves go last in their priority bracket and ignore Abilities. This Pokemon's offensive stat is multiplied by 1.3 while using an Electric-type attack.

80 / 85 / 60 / 100 / 85 / 155 ----> 80 / 85 / 57 / 105 / 85 / 155

This is more of a rework than a direct attempt at nerfing Toedieleki. The fusion itself is not problematic, however it has been discovered that Scarlet and Violet nerfed Transistor's damage boost, so we have to adjust accordingly. As a result we also gave it a slight bump in Special Attack to compensate.

Bronze Bonnet-S.png

---->

Bronze Bonnet holds the achievement of being both awful to play against and awful to use. This is in part due to its fairly mediocre movepool, lacking any decent Grass STAB to hit its opponents and leading to a bunch of bizarre sets just to get some damage on your opponent. That was a major mommentum sink for both sides of the battle and was, generally, not a very good presence on the meta. Dark type gives it a lot more interesting tools to use while also making it less obnoxious to face.

Whimsy Sands-S.png

75 / 75 / 91 / 109 / 81 / 109 ----> 75 / 75 / 91 / 113 / 81 / 111

Whimsy Sands has always been short of success. While it has a splendid offensive type combo, it frequently misses on KOs out of no good boosting options and a fairly mediocre ability. This slight bump in stats aims at making it better at grabbing KOs, as well as notably outspeeding Iron Legion.

Iron Pins-S.png

70 / 116 / 94 / 80 / 100 / 70 ----> 70 / 116 / 92 / 80 / 96 / 76

Iron Pins has always been very awkward to use and time has not been kind to it as the meta only gets faster. This attempts to give it a more reasonable Speed Tier, but a Pincurchin fusion means it might still struggle a fair bit with its Speed. This is the best we can do for now though.

Revarantis-S.png

75 / 122 / 90 / 75 / 80 / 67 ----> 75 / 112 / 90 / 87 / 78 / 67
Unfiltered: Effects of contrary + Filter ----> Effects of Contrary + Filter + This Pokémon's Not-Very-Effective moves deal 4/3x more damage than usual.

For a Pokémon that wants to be spamming Leaf Storm and Overheat, 75 Special Attack to start with was rather pathetic. Revarantis has notoriously been a pretty awful mon for a long while at this point, and this buff aims not only at increasing its stats but also at making its moves harder to switch into, mitigating its coverage issues somewhat and potentially giving it a niche on Screens.

Varantis-S.png

45 / 62 / 50 / 40 / 50 / 41 ----> 45 / 82 / 49 / 40 / 40 / 41

Self-explanatory

That is all for this round of balance patches!

dna.png

With all of that out of the way, we can begin the slate proper. Slate 7 will last for a week and close submissions on Monday 3rd. Enjoy!​

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:swsh/arcanine-hisui::swsh/bouffalant:
DNA Donors: Arcanine-Hisui / Bouffalant
Fusion Name: Bouffanine-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 115 / 90 / 70 / 90 / 75 [BST: 540] (+5 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +3 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: rock sipper = (Rock Head + Sap Sipper)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilities.
Notable Moves:
Head Smash, Head Charge, Extreme Speed, Earthquake, High Horsepower, Close Combat, Flare Blitz
Swords Dance, Morning Sun, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker
Role Justification: click sd and go to town. v easy to pressure with a faster normal resist though.

:swsh/diggersby::swsh/avalugg-hisui:
DNA Donors: Diggersby / Avalugg-Hisui
Fusion Name: Diggalugg-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 100 / 130 / 45 / 60 / 60 [BST: 485] (+0 HP / +9 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +4 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: huge body = (Huge Power + Ice Body)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Atk is 2x while Snow is active.
Notable Moves:
Mountain Gale, Earthquake, High Horsepower, Superpower, Knock Off, U-Turn, Rapid Spin
Stealth Rock, Spikes, Recover, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Snow Abuser, Physical Wallbreaker, Physical Wall, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock, Spikes), Hazard Control (Rapid Spin), Defensive Pivot
Role Justification: my view on how to make a good snow abuser that can function fine outside of snow. has massive atk and great def in snow but otherwise is still a good defensive pivot with spin and hazards and stuff.

:swsh/quagsire::swsh/cofagrigus:
DNA Donors: Quagsire / Cofagrigus
Fusion Name: Quagrigus
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 70 / 115 / 90 / 85 / 35 [BST: 475] (+4 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Deadbeat = (Unaware + Mummy)
Ability Description: Effects of both abilities.
Notable Moves:
Body Press
Earth Power, Shadow Ball, Hex, Scald
Recover, Will-o-Wisp, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Calm Mind, Toxic
Intended Role: Physical Wall, Set-up Check
Role Justification: unaware. fucks over mimic and tornado. situationally can annoy regen. has funny cm set. pretty fun mon to use i think

:swsh/espathra::swsh/grimmsnarl:
1688168606601.png
1688168610508.png

DNA Donors: Espathra / Grimmsnarl
Fusion Name: Grimmpathra
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 90 / 70 / 100 / 70 / 85 [BST: 510] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +8 Def / +2 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Vaudevillain = (Opportunist + Prankster)
Ability Description: When an opposing Pokemon has a stat stage raised or uses a status move, this Pokemon copies the effect.
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Lumina Crash, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Focus Blast,
Nasty Plot, Roost, Trick, Parting Shot
Intended Role: Stallbreaker, Special Wallbreaker
Role Justification: weirdmon that spams crash and is hard to handle defensively because chip is healed when you click recover.

Last edited:
:swsh/latios::swsh/arctozolt:
winter is coming
DNA Donors: Latios / Arctozolt
Fusion Name: Latiozolt
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 95 / 85 / 120 / 95 / 85 [BST: 565] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Cryoplane = (Levitate + Slush Rush)
Notable Moves:
Bolt Beak maybe idk
Blizzard, Psychic, Psyshock, Draco Meteor, Mystical Fire, Thunderbolt, Freeze Dry
Calm Mind, Memento
Intended Role: Slush Rush Sweeper
Role Justification: Everyone’s gonna be submitting Snow abusers now that the ice cream bear is in, might as well hop on the train early. 120 Attack and 85 speed under Snow isn’t anything to scoff at. Has two very strong STABs in Snow Blizzard and Draco Meteor. Might be able to run bolt beak idk

:swsh/moltres::swsh/nihilego:
nihilevoir 2
DNA Donors: Moltres / Nihilego
Fusion Name: Nihilitres
New Types:

Base Stats: 101 / 79 / 71 / 127 / 109 / 97 [BST: 584] (+2 HP / +3 Atk / +3 Def / +1 SpA / +1 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Burning Beast = (Flame Body + Beast Boost)
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Knock Off
Meteor Beam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Grass Knot, Sludge Wave, Hurricane
Toxic and willowisp ig
Intended Role: Meteor Beam Sweeper, Choice Scarfer
Role Justification: ok this one has a pivot move now. I'm not writing a whole new justification for this but it does scarf things and it does meteor beam beast boost things

Last edited:
More coming
:swsh/tyranitar::swsh/vikavolt:
Resub lool let’s make it electric rock they said, it’s like how we told them they can’t look directly at the sun
DNA Donors: Tyranitar / Vikavolt
Fusion Name: Vikanitar
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 102 / 100 / 122 / 90 / 55 [BST: 569] (+12 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +2 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Sand Heave = (Sand Stream + Levitate)
Notable Moves:
Stone Edge, Wild Charge, X-Scissor, Superpower, Fire Punch, Iron Head, Earthquake , Aqua Tail.
Thunderbolt, Power Gem, Volt Switch, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Surf, Hydro Pump, Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Rising Voltage
Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Roost, Taunt, Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Agility,
Intended Role: Rocker, Bulky Mon, Dragon Dancer
Role Justification: A versatile rocker that can win against popular removal, being dirge, stargrowth and bramble. It also packs much coverage to help deal with offensive mons while sporting assertive bulk with the sandstorm boost. It can be a partner to some garpyuk sets if you don't run Mega Vikanitar itself, Which is a dragon dancer that can deal with mons by virtue of its bulk, with it being able to win against dirge with a mixed set. Both its physical and special options are viable. However it has a pretty bad case of 4MSS, with it being able to only pick 2 offensive moves if you are running roost/rocks, or 3 if running roost/rocks only which heavily dampens its offensive potential due to its stabs not being the best for what it needs to hit. It is also vulnerable to knock which can be seen on some of the spinners, which leads to it being chipped down by hazards.

Sample Set used for Calculations
Vikanitar @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Sand Squall
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Stealth Rock / Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Power Gem/Surf/Fire Blast/Ice Beam

The Calculations:
Offense -
0 SpA Vikanitar Bug Buzz vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Brambleswine: 326-386 (106.8 - 126.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 SpA Vikanitar Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Stargrowth: 308-366 (80.2 - 95.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
0 SpA Vikanitar Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Stargrowth: 138-164 (35.9 - 42.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and sandstorm damage
0 SpA Vikanitar Bug Buzz vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Drampiclus: 254-300 (61.3 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage and Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Vikanitar Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotoghold: 214-254 (76.1 - 90.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
0 SpA Vikanitar Surf vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Skeledirge: 396-468 (100.2 - 118.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Defense -
0 SpA Stargrowth Scald vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Vikanitar in Sand: 96-114 (23.7 - 28.2%) -- 85.3% chance to 4HKO
+1 252+ SpA Life Orb Iron Dirge Overheat vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Vikanitar in Sand: 191-226 (47.2 - 55.9%) -- 77.7% chance to 2HKO (cannot break)
252 SpA Choice Specs Hadron Engine Deliraidon Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Vikanitar in Sand: 183-216 (45.2 - 53.4%) -- 34.8% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Iron Legion Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Vikanitar in Sand: 252-296 (62.3 - 73.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Floatzera Wave Crash vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Vikanitar: 360-426 (89.1 - 105.4%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Garpyuku Liquidation vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Vikanitar: 254-302 (62.8 - 74.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Quark Drive Iron Mimic Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Vikanitar: 390-458 (96.5 - 113.3%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

:swsh/tyranitar-mega::swsh/vikavolt:
DNA Donors: Tyranitar-Mega / Vikavolt
Fusion Name: Mega Vikanitar
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 132 / 140 / 122 / 110 / 65 [BST: 669] (+12 HP / +30 Atk / +40 Def / +2 SpA / +23 SpD / +13 Spe)
New Ability: Sand Stream = (Sand Stream + Levitate)
Notable Moves:
as above

Intended Role: The mega however takes on a much different role, with it now having a higher special attack stat. It can runs sets like Rocks 3a to replicate some Mega Tyranitar sets or run dd 3/2a depending on the team. DD Roost is an absolute monster defensively and can win vs some teams on load, but being locked to its stabs causes it to either lose to Bronze or Dirge
Role Justification:

Sample Set

Vikanitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 68 SpD / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge / Wild Charge
- Earthquake / Fire Punch / Aqua Tail / Ice Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Roost / Fire Punch / Aqua Tail / Energy Ball

It can outrun Iron Legion at + 1 with this set jolly, or run a bulkier set to aim to outrun the faster mons at +2

Vikanitar-Mega @ Tyranirarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Dragon Dance

The bulkier set, can outrun max modest toedieleki at + 2

:swsh/pupitar::swsh/charjabug:
DNA Donors: Pupitar / Charjabug
Fusion Name: Pupibug
New Types:

Base Stats: 73 / 83 / 82 / 70 / 72 / 43 [BST: 423] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Skin Battery = (Shed Skin + Battery)
Ability Description: This Pokemon's special attacks are multiplied by 1.3x
Notable Moves:

Intended Role:
Role Justification: nfe

:swsh/larvitar::swsh/grubbin:
DNA Donors: Larvitar / Grubbin
Fusion Name: Larbbin
New Types:

Base Stats: 48 / 83 / 47 / 50 / 47 / 43 [BST: 318] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Gut of Many = (Guts + Swarm)
Notable Moves:

Intended Role:
Role Justification: lc mon

:swsh/slowking::swsh/quagsire:
“Unaware is back on the menu boys!” - me ig
DNA Donors: Slowking / Quagsire
Fusion Name: Slogsire
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 80 / 85 / 90 / 90 / 32 [BST: 477] (+5 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +8 SpA / +3 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Dimwit = (Oblivious + Unaware)
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Poison Jab, Gunk Shot, Stone Edge, Liquidation, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Body Press, Drain Punch
Scald, Future Sight, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Sludge Bomb, Infestation, Ice Beam, Stored Power
Chilly Reception, Slack Off/Recover, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Toxic, Curse, Encore, Trick Room, Iron Defense, Calm Mind
Intended Role: Unaware mon, Hazard Setter
Role Justification: Since big dirge is gone we supposedly need another unaware Mon and this happens to be “it”. Its suboptimal typing leaves it to lose to the many dark, water and grass types, unlike dirge which required random water coverage if you wanted to touch it. Proto boosts go through as well, so Pokémon who commonly use it have a way to beat it. It still has its strong attributes allowing it to be untauntable, allowing you to beat certain offensive mons that could run it. Overall a very solid defensive mon for the meta. It gives a way to beat the powerful setup pokemon that exist, such as iron torn and iron mimic.

:swsh/wooper::swsh/slowpoke:
DNA Donors: Wooper / Slowpoke
Fusion Name: Woopoke
New Types:

Base Stats: 82 / 55 / 55 / 32 / 42 / 15 [BST: 281] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Dimwit = (Unaware + Oblivious)
Notable Moves:

Intended Role:
Role Justification: Lc mon

:swsh/ursaluna::swsh/decidueye:
this is like it it’s joever (mandatory normal ghost in a fe slate) exept it has guts now
DNA Donors: Ursaluna / Decidueye
Fusion Name: Deciluna
New Types:

Base Stats: 105 / 123 / 90 / 72 / 90 / 60 [BST: 540] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Catapult = (Guts + Long Reach)
Notable Moves:
Spirit Shackle, Facade, Shadow Sneak, (Sucker Punch), U-Turn, Earthquake, Knock off, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Trailblaze
Loooooool
Swords Dance, Roost, Bulk Up, Taunt, Substitute, Defog, Protect
Intended Role: Physical breaker, Fatmon
Role Justification: A simple guts breaker, with a low speed and some bulk. Just a good Mon overall that encourages bringing lesser used Pokémon like zarubok and gargamise, while providing a good priority option to hit faster threats like iron legion.

:swsh/ursaring::swsh/dartrix:
DNA Donors: Ursaring / Dartrix
Fusion Name: Dartring
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 105 / 75 / 72 / 75 / 55 [BST: 467] (+1 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Catapult = (Guts + Long Reach)
Notable Moves:

Intended Role:
Role Justification: Banned from fe nfe along with the other dartrix

:swsh/rowlet::swsh/teddiursa:
DNA Donors: Rowlet / Teddiursa
Fusion Name: Teddilet
New Types:

Base Stats: 64 / 85 / 52 / 50 / 52 / 41 [BST: 344] (+0 HP / +18 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +2 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Footwork = (Long Reach + Quick Feet)
Notable Moves:

Intended Role:
Role Justification: Lc mon

:swsh/ledian::swsh/kyogre:
kyottler is a fraud
DNA Donors: Ledian / Kyogre
Fusion Name: Ledogre
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 70 / 70 / 105 / 125 / 87 [BST: 547] (+13 HP / +3 Atk / +0 Def / +3 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Morning Rain = (Early Bird + Drizzle)
Ability Description: Effect of Early Bird. On switchin, Drops the rain counter by 2, and then summons rain.
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Knock Off
Origin Pulse, Scald, Bug Buzz, Thunder, Giga Drain, Focus Blast
Roost, Thunder Wave, Defog, Substitute, Calm Mind, Agility
Intended Role: Rain Setter, Special Breaker
Role Justification: with the weather panic I offer a rain setter. this one requires you to keep track of the rain turns for optimal use, but it allows for rain to consistently be up. It is generally held back by its weakness to rocks, and it’s ok special attack stat, but has exellent coverage and boosting moves.

:swsh/ledian::swsh/kyogre-primal:
DNA Donors: Ledian / Kyogre-Primal
Fusion Name: Ledogre-Primal
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 120 / 70 / 135 / 145 / 87 [BST: 647] (+13 HP / +28 Atk / +0 Def / +18 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Primordial Sea = (Early Bird + Primordial Sea)
Ability Description: Primordial Sea
Notable Moves:
U-Turn, Knock Off, Liquidation, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch
Origin Pulse, Scald, Bug Buzz, Thunder, Giga Drain, Focus Blast
Roost, Thunder Wave, Defog, Substitute, Calm Mind, Agility, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Special Breaker
Role Justification: The primal is way stronger offensively and defensively at the cost of an item. There is a good chance it is banned

Last edited:
:swsh/abomasnow:

The weathers are here?
DNA Donors: Walking Wake / Abomasnow
Fusion Name: Snowing Wake
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 87 / 87 / 109 / 91 / 91 [BST: 560] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +4 Def / +1 SpA / +7 SpD / +7 Spe)
New Ability: Drought = (Protosynthesis + Snow Warning)
Notable Moves:
Ice Shard, Earthquake, Wood Hammer, Ice Spinner
Hydro Steam, Solar Beam, Ice Beam, Giga Drain, Weather Ball/Flamethrower, Focus Blast
Growth
Intended Role: Sun Setter, Setup Sweeper, Specs Wallbreaker, Scarfer?
Role Justification: The typing may overlap with Stargrowth, but rest assured this and that aren't alike in the slightest. Dual STABs + Ice Beam is phenomenal, as it's only resisted by Brambleswine; Put Growth on there and you've effecitvely got NP right there. Your Dual STABs even work well with Sun, which can enable the various Proto mons already in the meta. Despite the U-Turn weakness your only other weaknesses are Poison and Flying and you resist Steel, Ground, and Water. That being said, Freeze-Dry outright deletes it, so keep that in mind before just throwing it at Iron Legion in hopes of sponging its Water STAB. You could even slot in Flamethrower over one of your damaging moves to tech Urshiluxe, but replacing Ice Beam leaves you bricked by Dragons, Solar Beam getting axed results in fellow Waters walling you, and Hydro Steam getting replaced leaves you unable to do much to your fellow Waters. If this breaks Roaring Sal though then that's a dead giveaway that Sal's in desperate need of a nerfing anyway; While Specs or one Growth lets you blast through some of the special walls, the middling speed leaves you vulnerable to various faster mons, so keep a watch on that.

THREATENS: Garpyuku+Mega, Deciperior-Hisui, Iron Dirge, Toedieleki, Golisoros-Paldea-Blaze, Whimsy Sands, Rotoghold, Iron Mimic, Florgerouge
STRUGGLES: Crygargonal, Yveltox, Iron Legion, Brambleswine, Arbolosion-Hisui, Meowscorio-Sensu, Muktaria-Alola-Mega, Samuraiai-Hisui, Amphamence, Bellikiss
CORES: Zarubok, Roaring Sal, Iron Dirge, Iron Mimic, Crygargonal
:swsh/abomasnow-mega:
DNA Donors: Walking Wake / Abomasnow-Mega
Fusion Name: Snowing Wake-Mega
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 127 / 117 / 149 / 111 / 61 [BST: 660] (+1 HP / +40 Atk / +34 Def / +41 SpA / +27 SpD / -23 Spe)
New Ability: Snow Warning
Notable Moves:
Ice Shard, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Wood Hammer, Ice Spinner/Avalanche
Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Surf, Hydro Pump, Blizzard
Aurora Veil, Leech Seed, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Snow Setter, Physical or Special Wallbreaker, Mixed Tank
Role Justification: Given that the various Megas we have are either falling off or are banned, this could be pretty neat to use before Amphamence and/or Sol's megas are freed since it hits crazy hard and has good bulk and a neat defensive typing. Unfortunately it lacks recovery so you're best off trying to make it a heavy hitter, as the defensive niche is done better by Stargrowth and there's a fellow snow setter in Urshiluxe, so baseball whoever's using this when there's another cool and good mega running around.

Last edited:
Wallbreaking Sleeper Bug
:swsh/breloom::swsh/heracross:
DNA Donors: Breloom / Heracross
Fusion Name: Heraloom
New Types:

Base Stats: 73 / 135 / 80 / 50 / 80 / 77 [BST: 495] (+3 HP / +8 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Insect Plague = (Poison Heal + Swarm)
Ability Description: Effects of Poison Heal + Bug-type moves become 1.5x more powerful when poisoned
Notable Moves:
Megahorn, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Shadow Claw, Seed Bomb, Trailblaze, Zen Headbutt

Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Spore, Leech Seed
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker/Sleeper
Role Justification: A reasonably fast Spore user with great power and surprising longevity due to it's ability, and thanks to it Megahorn becomes a nuke of a move to hit the plethora of Grass-types in the metagame.

:swsh/breloom::swsh/heracross-mega:
DNA Donors: Breloom / Heracross-Mega
Fusion Name: Heraloom
New Types:

Base Stats: 73 / 195 / 120 / 50 / 90 / 67 [BST: 595] (+3 HP / +68 Atk / +43 Def / +0 SpA / +13 SpD / +-10 Spe)
New Ability: Skill Link = (Poison Heal + Swarm)
Ability Description:

Notable Moves:
Megahorn, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Shadow Claw, Seed Bomb, Trailblaze, Zen Headbutt

Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Spore, Leech Seed
Intended Role: A slower, but bulkier version of Heraloom, having the attack stat rivaling Mega Mewtwo X with the capabilities to sleep with Spore, may be ban-worthy, though, FE Ubers will definitely be spicy.
Role Justification:

Bird 2, Fiery Boogaloo
:swsh/moltres::swsh/hatterene:
DNA Donors: Moltres / Hatterene
Fusion Name: Molterene
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 95 / 100 / 130 / 100 / 60 [BST: 560] (+2 HP / +0 Atk / +8 Def / +0 SpA / +6 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Flame Bounce = (Flame Body + Magic Bounce)
Notable Moves:
Nuzzle
Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Mystical Fire, Psychic, Stored Power, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Giga Drain, Hurricane, Shadow Ball
Roost, Will-o-Wisp, Tailwind, Agility, Calm Mind
Intended Role: Bulky Special Attacker with Supportive Role
Role Justification: Its stats, abilities, and movepool let it perform many roles, it can be a bulky attacker using Roost for reliable recovery and Calm Mind to boost its special bulk, or it can go more offensive with access to powerful Fire Blasts, among other moves.

A GOOD Defensive Ice-type
:swsh/heatran::swsh/avalugg:
DNA Donors: Heatran / Avalugg
Fusion Name: Heatrugg
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 115 / 150 / 87 / 76 / 53 [BST: 576] (+2 HP / +12 Atk / +5 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Heat Absorb = (Flash Fire + Sturdy)
Notable Moves:
Icicle Crash, Ice Spinner, Icicle Spear, Iron Head, Heavy Slam, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Body Press, Rapid Spin

Recover, Iron Defense, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Bulky Attacker/Physical Wall/Offensive Stealth Rocker
Role Justification: The first defensive Ice-type to actually be GOOD, Flash Fire means it's only weak to Fighting and Ground, granted the first is a double weakness but you gain several great resistances due to Steel-typing. The access to a high HP stat and Recover allows this Pokemon to be a great physical wall, but it's high attack also let's it be a good physical attacker as well, a very interesting Pokemon.

Fast Bug with Taunt
:swsh/ninjask::swsh/terrakion:
DNA Donors: Ninjask / Terrakion
Fusion Name: Ninjaskion
New Types:

Base Stats: 76 / 120 / 70 / 61 / 70 / 140 [BST: 537] (+0 HP / +11 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +6 Spe)
New Ability: Stealth Ops = (Infiltrator + Justified)
Notable Moves:
Stone Edge, U-Turn, Leech Life, Megahorn, Close Combat, Sacred Sword, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Night Slash

Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Defog, Agility, Roost, Taunt
Intended Role: Fast Attacker/Suicide Stealth Rock Lead,/Taunt Lead
Role Justification: A good glass cannon, Megahorn is an excellent Bug-STAB, and U-Turn allows for fast pivoting. Close Combat also has great coverage against Steel types and if you're using Taunt you can disable set-up sweepers due to your fast speed.

Last edited:
:swsh/genesect::swsh/magmar:
DNA Donors: Genesect / Magmar
Fusion Name: Magsect
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 110 / 80 / 110 / 90 / 100 [BST: 560] (+2 HP / +3 Atk / +4 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +4 Spe)
New Ability: Download Body = (Download + Flame Body)
Ability Description: Combined effects of both abilities.
Notable Moves:
Leech Life, U-Turn, Flare Blitz, Blaze Kick, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Extreme Speed
Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Bug Buzz, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Scorching Sands
Shift Gear, Taunt, Belly Drum
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Special Wallbreaker, Mixed Attacker, Set-Up Sweeper
Role Justification: Magsect’s access to Download, good offensive stats, and an excellent movepool make it a very versatile and solid attacker. Both physical and special sets are viable on Magsect, with even mixed sets being an option to fully take advantage of Downlaod. With Shift Gear, it can also serve as a sweeper. However, its typing is not great defensively, most notably forcing it to run Boots. Its fragility does nothing to help matters either.

:swsh/nidoking::swsh/xatu:
DNA Donors: Nidoking / Xatu
Fusion Name: Nitu
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 90 / 75 / 90 / 75 / 95 [BST: 500] (+2 HP / +2 Atk / +2 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Magic Force = (Sheer Force + Magic Bounce)
Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Earth Power, Psychic, Psyshock, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf, Sludge Wave
Calm Mind, Trick, Teleport, Stealth Rock, Roost, Defog
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Magic Bouncer, Offensive Utility, Set-Up Sweeper
Role Justification: With Sheer Force and a very wide movepool, Nitu is a strong wallbreaker. Magic Bounce also provides extra utility by bouncing away hazards and status conditions. It can also serve as a pivot with Teleport or U-Turn. However, it’s quite frail with so-so speed, meaning it can easily be taken out by faster attackers.

:swsh/clodsire::swsh/zekrom:
DNA Donors: Clodsire / Zekrom
Fusion Name: Zeksire
New Types:
1688577273252.png
1688577283324.png

Base Stats: 115 / 112 / 90 / 82 / 100 / 55 [BST: 554] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Watervolt = (Water Absorb + Teravolt)
Notable Moves:
Earthquake, Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt
Volt Switch
Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Thunder Wave, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Haze, Roost, Defog, Recover
Intended Role: Special Wall, Mixed Wall, Hazard Setter, Hazard Remover, Defensive Pivot
Role Justification: With Water Absorb, it has a very solid defensive typing, with many relevant resistances like Flying and Electric. On top of that, it has a wide utility movepool including many hazards and status-inflicting moves. It also shouldn’t be passive with its high Attack and strong moves. However, it’s weak to common types in Ice and Ground, preventing it from checking as much as it wants to.

:swsh/baxcalibur::sv/Gourgeist-Large:
DNA Donors: Baxcalibur / Gourgeist-Large
Fusion Name: Baxgeist-Large
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 120 / 110 / 70 / 80 / 85 [BST: 565] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +4 SpA / +0 SpD / +7 Spe)
New Ability: Frisk Exchange = (Frisk + Thermal Exchange)
Notable Moves:
Glaive Rush, Dragon Claw, Poltergeist, Shadow Sneak, Earthquake, Power Whip, Body Press
N/A
Dragon Dance, Synthesis, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Physical Wallbreaker, Physical Sweeper
Role Justification: Dragon/Ghost is a solid typing offensively, with Glaive Rush and Poltergeist being incredibly strong together, forming a nice offensive combo that’s only resisted by Bronze Bonnet and the offensive Sol Valiant. Not to mention, its bulk and power are just phenomenal. Baxgeist-Super can serve as either a Choice Band wallbreaker or a Dragon Dance sweeper. However, its typing is also weak to common types in the metagame like Dark, Ice, and Fairy, hurting its defensive utility somewhat. It’s also not very fast without significant boosts.

Last edited:
:swsh/articuno-galar::swsh/nihilego:
1687875698386.png
1687875702145.png

the space bird
DNA Donors: Articuno-Galar / Nihilego
Fusion Name: Nihicuno-Galar
New Types:

Base Stats: 101 / 71 / 67 / 127 / 127 / 101 [BST: 594] (+2 HP / +2 Atk / +1 Def / +1 SpA / +12 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Unearthly Mind = (Competitive + Beast Boost)
Ability Description: Raises this Pokemon's highest stat by 2 stages for each of its stats that is lowered by an opposing Pokemon.

Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Dazzling Gleam, Freezing Glare, Hurricane, Meteor Beam, Psyshock, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt
Calm Mind, Recover, Trick
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Meteor Beam Sweeper, Special Wall
Role Justification: Weirdo mon with a pretty big movepool that can discourage Defog with its ability, which can be tailored depending on the role that it is being used to fill, with it either boosting Special Attack or Defense (or Speed, with 160 EVs in Sp. Attack and maxed out Speed, if you're feeling so inclined). It has a wide movepool, however it struggles with Steels.

:swsh/yanmega::swsh/tatsugiri:
1687894453502.png
1687894458233.png

i love resisted hits!!!
DNA Donors: Yanmega / Tatsugiri
Fusion Name: Yangiri
New Types:

Base Stats: 77 / 63 / 73 / 118 / 75 / 105 [BST: 511] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +17 Spe)
New Ability: Once More! = (Tinted Lens + Storm Drain)
Ability Description: Raises Sp. Atk by 1 stage when an attack is resisted.
Notable Moves:
Rapid Spin, U-Turn
Bug Buzz, Draco Meteor, Hydro Pump, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Surf
Defog, Nasty Plot, Taunt
Intended Role: Special Wallbreaker, Set Up Sweeper
Role Justification: Weirdmon that turns a weakness of the Bug type, that being that it is widely resisted, into a strength that it uses in order to deal chip damage and boost its Sp. Atk at the same time.

:swsh/quagsire::swsh/weezing:
1687906579234.png
1687906713958.png

big
DNA Donors: Quagsire / Weezing
Fusion Name: Quagzing
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 87 / 112 / 75 / 67 / 47 [BST: 478] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Stagnant Fumes = (Unaware + Neutralising Gas)
Ability Description: While active, all stat changes are ignored by all active Pokemon.
Notable Moves:
Earthquake
Earth Power, Sludge Bomb
Haze, Recover, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: Physical Wall, Unaware
Role Justification: People seem to want an Unaware mon, so here's one that walls the common attacking types used by the strongest setup mons in the meta right now (Iron Mimic and Iron Tornado). Has an absolute metric tonne of utility, but it's offensive options are limited so we don't have another Dirge on our hands. Being grounded also lets it absorb TSpikes if that's your kind of thing.

:swsh/wooper::swsh/koffing:
1687907416005.png
1687907492251.png

DNA Donors: Wooper / Koffing
Fusion Name: Wooping
New Types:

Base Stats: 57 / 55 / 80 / 42 / 35 / 25 [BST: 294] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Stagnant Fumes = (Unaware + Neutralising Gas)
Ability Description: While active, all stat changes are ignored by all active Pokemon.
Notable Moves:

Intended Role: LC
Role Justification: its a lc

:swsh/arctozolt::swsh/scolipede:
1687951168798.png
1687951448925.png

winter is here
DNA Donors: Arctozolt / Scolipede
Fusion Name: Scolizolt
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 100 / 90 / 90 / 75 / 83 [BST: 513] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +1 Def / +18 SpA / +1 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Frozen Bugs = (Slush Rush + Swarm)
Ability Description: Slush Rush effects. If Snow is active, or this Pokemon is below 1/3 HP, this Pokemon's offensive stat is 1.5x while using Bug attacks.
Notable Moves:
Bolt Beak, Icicle Crash, Megahorn, Poison Jab
Blizzard, Freeze-Dry, Hydro Pump, Surf

Intended Role: Snow Abuser, Mixed Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Slush Rush makes you Fast As Hell. Gave it Zolt's mixed attacking stats bc Gen 8 OU mixed Dracozolt is a funny set. Also it gets fake STAB on Bug moves, which probably isn't useful, but it sure does exist!

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:swsh/walking-wake::swsh/drifblim:
Scary Balloon Dragon Dog
DNA Donors: Walking Wake / Drifblim
Fusion Name: Drifting Wake
New Types:

Base Stats: 125 / 81 / 69 / 121 / 69 / 95 [BST: 560] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +2 Def / +14 SpA / +1 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Cataclysm = (Protosynthesis + Aftermath)
Ability Description: Both Effects Combined
Notable Moves:

Hydro Steam, Hydro Pump, Air Slash, Flamethrower
Calm Mind, Defog, Strength Sap, Will-O-Wisp
Intended Role: Set Up Sweeper
Role Justification: Switches in. Procs Speed Booster. Sets Up Calm Mind. Prays the opponent lacks Freeze Dry.

:swsh/arctovish::swsh/tinkaton:
tinkovish.png
tinkovish-s.png

Russian Weather Sweeper
DNA Donors: Arctovish / Tinkaton
Fusion Name: Tinkovish
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 85 / 90 / 80 / 100 / 75 [BST: 520] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +2 Def / +5 SpA / +3 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Slushie = (Slush Rush + Mold Breaker)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both Abilities
Notable Moves:
Fisheous Rend, Gigaton Hammer, Knock Off, Icicle Crash
N/A
Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Substitute, Thunder Wave
Intended Role: Defensive Utility, Weather Sweeper
Role Justification: Tinkovish serves two main purposes. It's a potential Snow Sweeper thanks to SD boosted super dual STABs, and more importantly as a solid defensive glue that can be ran on an assortment of different builds due to it's splashable typing.

:swsh/zamazenta::swsh/oinkologne:image-6.pngimage-7.png
Balance(d) Pillager
DNA Donors: Zamazenta / Oinkologne
Fusion Name: Zoinkazenta
New Types:

Base Stats: 101 / 120 / 95 / 69 / 97 / 108 [BST: 590] (+0 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +7 Spe)
New Ability: Pillage = (Dauntless Shield + Lingering Aroma)
Ability Description: Switches ability with the foe upon switch in.
Notable Moves:
Close Combat, Heavy Slam, Body Slam, Crunch, Earthquake
nil
non
Intended Role: Choice Wallbreaker, Pillager
Role Justification: Ok so, Pillage. I've gone on record to say that I disapprove of overoptimized Pillage users that double as potent defensive glue options. So I decided to throw my hat into the ring with a Pokémon that is pretty mid without Pillage all things considered, but with it it might serve a purpose as solid offensive ability control. 108 is a little less crowded of a speed tier rn so it might thrive as a Choice Band user.

Last edited:
:swsh/kabutops::swsh/kleavor:
DNA Donors: Kabutops / Kleavor
Fusion Name: Kabuvor
New Types:

Base Stats: 75 / 125 / 100 / 55 / 75 / 85 [BST: 515] (+10 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +5 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Mercenary = (Battle Armor + Sharpness)
Notable Moves:
Aqua Jet, Close Combat, Flip Turn, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Razor Shell, Stone Axe, U-Turn, X-Scissor

Defog, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Hazard Remover, Physical Wallbreaker, Offensive Pivot, Setup Sweeper
Role Justification: This typing still matches up incredibly well into the top hazard removers. Sharpness SD sets seem pretty cool

BAD16750-5C51-4436-B6B1-7DF21EC9799C.png
DNA Donors: Meloetta / Wo-Chien
Fusion Name: Melo-Chien
New Types:

Base Stats: 95 / 85 / 90 / 115 / 135 / 80 [BST: 600] (+3 HP / +4 Atk / +2 Def / +4 SpA / +4 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Tablets of Grace = (Serene Grace + Tablets of Ruin)
Ability Description: Tablets of Ruin effects. Opposing moves with a secondary effect are reduced to 0.67x power.
Notable Moves:
Knock Off, U-Turn
Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Hyper Voice, Leaf Storm
Calm Mind, Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Trick
Intended Role: Mixed Wall, Utility Pivot
Role Justification: Iron Legion is pretty difficult to switch into at the moment, and this completely stuffs everything Legion could throw at it besides maybe Specs Freeze-Dry. Additionally is very very fat on both sides, allowing it to do Calm Mind sets pretty well.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
:swsh/seviper::swsh/rayquaza:
Snek
DNA Donors: Seviper / Rayquaza
Fusion Name: Rayquiver
New Types:

Base Stats: 89 / 125 / 75 / 125 / 75 / 100 [BST: 589] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Skin Lock = (Shed Skin + Air Lock)
Ability Description: Suppress the effects of non-volatile statuses and weathers.
Notable Moves:
Crunch, Earthquake, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Psychic Fang, Dragon Ascent, Extreme Speed, Iron Head, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, U-Turn, Seed Bomb
Belch, Flamethrower, Final Gambit, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, Earth Power, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Coil, Haze, Switcheroo, Swords Dance, Taunt, Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave
Intended Role: Set-Up Sweeper / Stallbreaker
Role Justification: As a status absorber, it never have to worry about pesky burns, sleep, paralysis, toxicity, even freeze, and such Ability also screw over weather-relying sweepers. It’s more likely to go physical as it have no access of Calm Mind or Nasty Plot, though it have a higher variety of coverage. Extreme Speed allows it to finish off weakened faster threats like Toedieleki and Roaring Sal.
Most likely quickbanned
:swsh/seviper::swsh/rayquaza-mega:
DNA Donors: Seviper / Rayquaza-Mega
Fusion Name: Rayquiver
New Types:

Requirement: Have Rayquiver the move Dragon Ascent.
Base Stats: 89 / 155 / 85 / 155 / 85 / 120 [BST: 689] (+0 HP / +30 Atk / +10 Def / +30 SpA / +10 SpD / +40 Spe)
Ability: Delta Stream
Intended Role: Set-Up Sweeper
Role Justification: Uber-level menace

:swsh/wigglytuff::swsh/shuckle:
Tuffer Tuff
DNA Donors: Wigglytuff / Shuckle
Fusion Name: Shucklytuff
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 40 / 147 / 47 / 150 / 25 [BST: 489] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Determined = (Frisk + Sturdy)
Ability Description: Combine Frisk + Sturdy
Notable Moves:
Body Press
Chilling Water
Iron Defense, Power Split, Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Toxic, Perish Song, Light Screen, Reflect, Sing, Thunder Wave, Stockpile, Wish, Taunt
Intended Role: Mixed Wall / Physical Wall
Role Justification: With impressive all-round bulk, and access to Stealth Rock and Sticky Web will help out sweepers or other walls. Body Press allows it to circumvent it’s passiveness, especially with access of Iron Defense.

:swsh/regigigas::swsh/drifloon:
Giga Bloon
DNA Donors: Regigigas / Drifloon
Fusion Name: Regiloon
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 115 / 72 / 70 / 77 / 95 [BST: 529] (+0 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Slow Curse = (Slow Start + Aftermath)
Ability Description: If this Pokémon faints from a contact move, the attacker will receive -1 Attack and -1 Speed.
Notable Moves:
Body Slam, Crush Grip, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Knock Off, Iron Head, Ice Punch, Phantom Force, Explosion
irrevelant
Rest, Substitute, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Defog, Destiny Bond, Hypnosis, Trick, Trick Room, Will-o-Wisp
Intended Role: Suicide Lead / Utility
Role Justification: With an important immunity of Ghost, Normal and Fighting, and only weak to Dark, Regiloon can cripple a variety of foes with Thunder Wave, Toxic, Hypnosis or Will-o-Wisp. It can also just “go boom” with STAB Explosion.

:swsh/banette::swsh/kyurem-black:
Icy Marionette
DNA Donors: Banette / Kyurem-Black
Fusion Name: Banettem-Black
New Types:

Base Stats: 94 / 142 / 82 / 111 / 76 / 90 [BST: 595] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Cursed Volt = (Cursed Body + Teravolt)
Ability Description: Combine Cursed Body + Teravolt
Notable Moves:
Shadow Sneak, Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Shadow Claw, Icicle Spear, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch
Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse, Charge Beam, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Freeze-Dry, Focus Blast,
Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Substitute, Swords Dance, Taunt, Trick, Thunder Wave, Trick Room, Will-o-Wisp, Dragon Dance, Hone Claws, Toxic
Intended Role: Setup Wallbreaker
Role Justification: Although primarily a physical wallbreaker thanks to higher Attack and Dragon Dance, alongside access to both Sucker Punch and Shadow Sneak, it can also for Nasty Plot or Calm Mind set thanks to the the juicy BoltBeam coverage (either Ice Beam or Freeze-Dry).

Last edited:
:swsh/tinkaton::swsh/politoed:
(Resub) Here comes the rain again...
DNA Donors: Tinkaton / Politoed
Fusion Name: Tinkatoed
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 80 / 80 / 80 / 105 / 85 [BST: 520] (+3 HP / +5 Atk / +4 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Heavy Rain = (Mold Breaker + Drizzle)
Ability Description: Combined effect of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Body Slam, Brick Break, Earthquake, Fake Out, Foul Play, Gigaton Hammer, Knock Off, Play Rough, Stone Edge, Waterfall
Draining Kiss, Earth Power, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Psychic, Scald, Surf
Belly Drum, Encore, Light Screen, Perish Song, Reflect, Stealth Rock, Sweet Kiss, Swords Dance, Substitute, Thunder Wave
Intended Role: Rain Setter, Utility, Bulky Physical Sweeper
Role Justification: Bulky fairies are no longer in such high demand, but seeing weather setters at this point in the meta (except sun lol) would be nice. All-rounder stats, great utility/status moves, and solid coverage options such as Earthquake and Ice Beam. Good counter to the highly-anticipated Rapid Strike Urshiluxe.

:swsh/tinkatuff::swsh/poliwhirl:
DNA Donors: Tinkatuff / Poliwhirl
Fusion Name: Tinkawhirl
New Types:

Base Stats: 65 / 60 / 60 / 58 / 66 / 85 [BST: 394] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +11 SpA / +0 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Flash Flood = (Mold Breaker + Swift Swim)

:swsh/tinkatink::swsh/poliwag:
DNA Donors: Tinkatink / Poliwag
Fusion Name: Tinkawag
New Types:

Base Stats: 45 / 47 / 42 / 42 / 52 / 75 [BST: 303] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +5 SpA / +0 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Flash Flood = (Mold Breaker + Swift Swim)

:swsh/accelgor::swsh/dragapult:
Where have all the good bugs gone?
DNA Donors: Accelgor / Dragapult
Fusion Name: Accelgapult
New Types:

Base Stats: 85 / 100 / 60 / 100 / 70 / 145 [BST: 560] (+1 HP / +5 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +3 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Shadow Clone = (Sticky Hold + Clear Body)
Ability Description: Combined effect of both abilities
Notable Moves:
Acrobatics, Body Slam, Drain Punch, Knock Off, Leech Life, Outrage, Sucker Punch, U-turn
Bug Buzz, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Giga Drain, Hydro Pump, Scald, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Struggle Bug, Thunderbolt
Encore, Spikes, Substitute, Toxic Spikes, Thunder Wave, Will-o-wisp
Intended Role: Fast Utility, Spin Blocker
Role Justification: Super fast mon only matched by Toedieleki, with mixed attacking stats and tons of utility options. Middling bulk can be circumvented by its many drain moves. Hates knock, but Sticky Hold effect helps a little, and Accelgapult is able to fire off its own.

:swsh/shelmet::swsh/dreepy:
DNA Donors: Shelmet / Dreepy
Fusion Name: Dreepmet
New Types:

Base Stats: 40 / 50 / 60 / 40 / 48 / 55 [BST: 293] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +1 SpD / +2 Spe)
New Ability: Ghost in the Shell = (Shell Armor + Clear Body)
Ability Description: Combined Effect of both abilities
Intended Role: LC

others tbd

Last edited:
:swsh/arctovish:
DNA Donors: Iron Moth / Arctovish
Fusion Name: Iron Vish
New Types:

Base Stats: 88 / 80 / 84 / 110 / 100 / 90 [BST: 552] (+3 HP / +0 Atk / +4 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +8 Spe)
New Ability: Cryodrive = (Quark Drive + Slush Rush)
Ability Description: If Snow or Booster Energy held, this Pokemon's highest stat is multiplied by 1.3, or by 1.5 if the highest stat is Speed.
Notable Moves:
Fishious Rend, U-Turn
Fiery Dance, Energy Ball, Overheat, Psychic, Freeze-Dry, Sludge Wave, Surf, Hydro Pump
Toxic Spikes
Intended Role: Snow Abuser
Role Justification: Obligatory Ice Cream Bear Synergy

:swsh/sylveon::swsh/kabutops:
DNA Donors: Sylveon / Kabutops
Fusion Name: Sylvetops
New Types:

Base Stats: 77 / 95 / 85 / 97 / 100 / 75 [BST: 529] (+0 HP / +5 Atk / +0 Def / +10 SpA / +0 SpD / +5 Spe)
New Ability: Fairy Stroke = (Pixilate + Swift Swim)
Notable Moves:
Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Stone Edge, Quick Attack, Play Rough, Flip Turn,
Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Psyshock, Moonblast, Stored Power
Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Wish, Yawn, Stealth Rock
Intended Role: Offense, Pivot, Hazard Clearer.
Role Justification: Pixilate Rapid Spin.

:swsh/lickilicky:
DNA Donors: Great Tusk / Lickilicky
Fusion Name: Great Lick
New Types:

Base Stats: 113 / 109 / 117 / 67 / 79 / 69 [BST: 554] (+1 HP / +1 Atk / +4 Def / +1 SpA / +5 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Clear Skies = (Protosynthesis + Cloud Nine)
Ability Description: If weather is present when this Pokemon comes out, it is disabled and this Pokemon's highest stat is multiplied by 1.3, or by 1.5 if the highest stat is Speed.
Notable Moves:
Headlong Rush, Close Combat, Body Press, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Ice Spinner, Earthquake,
no
Bulk Up, Stealth Rock, Wish, Heal Bell, Belly Drum, Swords Dance
Intended Role: Weather Removal, Hazard Removal, Hazard Setter (Stealth Rock), Offensive
Role Justification: Removes weather from Ice Cream Bear (though you're not a good matchup with it at all), also futureproofing for any other weather mons that come through the pipeline. Inb4 I accidentally made another broken Great Tusk fusion.

Everyone, witness the Amazing Floating Fish!

:swsh/chi-yu::swsh/weezing:
DNA Donors: Chi-Yu / Weezing
Fusion Name: Chi-Zing
New Types:

Base Stats: 60 / 85 / 100 / 110 / 95 / 80 [BST: 530] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Floating Beads = (Beads of Ruin + Levitate)
Notable Moves:

Overheat, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Psychic
Taunt, Toxic Spikes, Nasty Plot, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Haze
Intended Role: Offense or Defense, take your pick
Role Justification: There are many grass types in the meta at the moment, here's something that checks them. Weezing gives this fusion a good amount of coverage moves and defensive capabilities.

Edit: Nerfed stats.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
:swsh/quagsire::swsh/seismitoad:
toadsire.png
toadsire-s.png

New Types:

Base Stats: 105 / 90 / 90 / 75 / 70 / 55 [BST: 485] (+5 HP / +0 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Weather Awareness = (Unaware + Swift Swim)

Notable Moves:
Knock Off
Scald
Haze, Recover, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic

Intended Role: Physical Wall
Role Justification: Deals with Tornado, Sal and Mimic pretty decently while also not being too over the top for other things to handle. Pretty bulky and has good utility with Scald, Knock, Toxic and Hazards, but is made rather passive so it isn't too optimised like Dirge was. Swift Swim is pretty filler here, Poison Touch and Wabsorb would both be kinda silly.

:swsh/wooper::swsh/tympole:

Fusion Name: Woopole
New Types:

Base Stats: 53 / 47 / 42 / 37 / 32 / 39 [BST: 250] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Weather Awareness = (Unaware + Swift Swim)

Role Justification: Woopole is an overpowered beast that will surely dominate the whole OU metagame

:swsh/glimmora::swsh/magearna:
New Types:

Base Stats: 81 / 79 / 102 / 130 / 98 / 75 [BST: 565] (+0 HP / +4 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Corrupted Heart = (Toxic Debris + Soul-Heart)
Ability Description: Whenever any Pokémon faints, sets a layer of Toxic spieks on the opponent's side of the field.

Notable Moves:
Explosion, Mortal Spin
Earth Power, Fleur Cannon, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch
Calm Mind, Shift Gear, Spikes, Trick

Intended Role: Set-Up Sweeper, Hazard Setter, Special Breaker
Role Justification: Mon can do quite a bit of different things. For starters, its ability allows it to set up Toxic Spikes passively, either through grabbing a KO or being taken out itself. This pairs well with the fact it can threaten Star and Brambleswine offensively, although it can't switch in well vs the latter. May also opt to lean into its high Sp Atk and run Choice Specs for more nuclear damage or lean into its above average bulk and use Calm Mind + Draining Kiss. Either way should be another cool way to buff Hazards.

:swsh/tyranitar::swsh/steelix:
Tyranix.png
Tyranix-S.png

New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 109 / 155 / 75 / 102 / 45 [BST: 573] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +20 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Sand Wrath = (Sand Stream + Sheer Force)

Notable Moves:
Body Press, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Stone Edge
Scorching Sands?? i guess??
Stealth Rock, Toxic

Intended Role: Mixed Tank
Role Justification: BIG tank. Sponges hit, hits back hard, can spread Toxic. You can hit most of what you want with STABs + Fire Punch for stuff like Iron Meta and Rotoghold. AV and LO both probably go hard. Also has 2 cool megas as alternate set options!

:swsh/tyranitar-mega::swsh/steelix:
Tyranix-Mega-X.png
Tyranix-S-Mega-X.png

Tyranix-Mega-X

New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 139 / 195 / 75 / 122 / 55 [BST: 673] (+0 HP / +30 Atk / +40 Def / +0 SpA / +20 SpD / +10 Spe)
New Ability: Sand Stream
Ability Description: On switch-in, this Pokemon summons Sandstorm.

Role Justification: Base form but bigger. Misses out on boosted Fire Punch for more stats. It is the bulkier of the two Megas thanks to Sand Stream and is overall a decent defensive Mega slot. Kinda wishes it had recovery though.

:swsh/tyranitar::swsh/steelix-mega:
Tyranix-Mega-Y.png
Tyranix-S-Mega-Y.png

Tyranix-Mega-Y

New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 149 / 185 / 75 / 132 / 45 [BST: 673] (+0 HP / +40 Atk / +30 Def / +0 SpA / +30 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Sand Force
Ability Description: This Pokemon's Ground/Rock/Steel attacks do 1.3x in Sandstorm; immunity to it.

Role Justification: Base form but hits harder. Great slow breaker as its STABs are boosted by the sand its base form sets. Its the more offensively oriented of the two megas.

:swsh/larvitar::swsh/onix:
Fusion Name: Larvix
New Types:

Base Stats: 42 / 74 / 105 / 37 / 47 / 55 [BST: 360] (+0 HP / +20 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Sand Rush = (Sand Veil + Weak Armor)
Ability Description: If Sandstorm is active, this Pokemon's Speed is doubled; immunity to Sandstorm.

Role Justification: idiot baby

:swsh/iron moth::swsh/braviary-hisui:
iron avian.png
iron avian-s.png

New Types:

Base Stats: 96 / 76 / 76 / 126 / 90 / 88 [BST: 552] (+1 HP / +0 Atk / +11 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Tech Goggles = (Quark Drive + Tinted Lens)
Ability Description: Quark Drive + gains Paradox boost if it lands a resisted hit

Notable Moves:
U-Turn
Dazzling Gleam, Esper Wing, Fire Blast, Fiery Dance, Stored Power
Calm Mind, Roost

Intended Role: Set-Up Sweeper
Role Justification: Notably, the metagame has few Psychic types at the moment, with our only options being Drampiclus and Iron Pins. Whereas one of those is a slow bulky hard-hitting pivot and the other is a physical breaker, Iron Avian is intended as a set-up sweeper that gets boosts through Esper Wing (and Fiery Dance if you'd be willing to sacrifice base power for that, but generally Flamethrower and Fire Blast are better options). After a single Esper Wing, neutral nature Iron Avian hits about the same Speed as positive nature base 138s, making it a fairly dangerous mon that can spiral out of control. Calm Mind makes for a great set-up option alongside Esper Wing and together they can make for a pretty nasty Stored Power.

It does have its issues though in that it is a bit slow to start with, needing at least one turn before it can have stupid speed. As such, Iron Avian would most likely end up at its best as a Screens mon so that it has better opportunities at setting up; although it should be noted that 96 / 90 Special bulk is prety decent and may give it good set-up opportunities outside of screens. Does struggle a fair bit with coverage, but Stored Powers are gonna be hitting very hard after just a few turns. Can use Dazzling Gleam for Darks and Drampi at least though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)