Fulgrate Art thread.

I was looking for a folder and I stumbled upon stuff from 2017 that I never posted either because I forgot or probably because it I drew it when I wasn't at my best.

Lol, at the Samurai and Western looking lady, I forgot I had those characters, but it came out terrible. All these images where in different files, so I put them on the same page. (And I forgot I had such a scary looking jester villain, gonna use him in an early arc for the new series, lol).

In that same lost folder, I also found a failed attempt at type-A from 2017, which I guess is the reason I kept putting off such a style for the future when the conditions are just right(but that's looking to be impossible now with the way the world is going.)

Last edited:
I was very, very wrong, that WASN'T the neutral princess, it might be the HEX princess or DARK Princess, despite her looks. If the former, she's able to wield powers that weaken others in various ways, if the latter, she can create gravity wells.

Her Knight is either gonna be a Holy Element Knight or Light Element Knight, his race is "Platinum", the highest order of the Metal people race(Metallions).

He's gonna be one of the antagonists, BUT he thinks he's the good guy since he's got the holier than thou element and dogmas and stuff.

Finally fixed his face, lol. Well, it's sorta what I had in mind, but I didn't quite get there, but I guess good enough for now.

The two of them in color with shading.

When I finalize the other designs, THEN I have to practice drawing FAST while trying to keep quality. :catdrake Otherwise, I'd have to tell the comic in 3D cel shaded graphics.

Last edited:
Muscle head elf girl work in progress, I still gotta add muscle details. Either right or left will be her clothes. She's based off another elf design I have from an older style.

Below is an older pic, the elf girl bottom right is the basis of the above design, funnily enough, the face and eyes of the older design will go to an Ogre girl in the new series(who has a horn on her head and greenish skin). Elf's have human colored skin.

So it was two separate characters I was trying to convey. Since in my mind, features from one would mix with the other, so I had to draw it out to differentiate them. On the left, an Ogre woman that might appear early in the story or late in the early part. To the right, a jacked up elf lady that appears in a later arc as some arc villains right hand minion. What they have in common is that they're both muscle bound.

The other jacked up lady character I have in the story currently is this red Oni.

Not gonna make their skin glisten like that, looks weird, but it will still be unnatural colors like yellow for gold, gray for silver race, and so on.

Anyways, these 5 knights are all rivals, not some kind of sentai team or anything, lol, since they each build their own group. Why do they need to make their own teams? I won't spoil it just yet, but it's integral to the story, lol.

This was the last thing I drew before going neck deep into 3D:

AGUAFGH, my head hurts after making this thing, the fire effect was a doozy. It's animated and everything, but I'm having trouble remembering some rendering stuff, but once I figure it out, I'll be able to post the turntable of this awesome sword.

IF you recognize this sword, you are a true manga-connoisseur.

The first 3D model I've finished in these long 2 years.
:slamslam
I would have been done last night, but I really wanted this to look as good as possible, just so I can remember and relearn stuff along the way.

:umarusmad
Ahaahhfhaf, 3D is so painful to my head.

I just need some more practice to get faster in it. I'm gonna find a way to combine 2D and 3D to make a comic.
:owosmirk

Here's a pic from some experiments I was doing earlier to get the toon look, but with dynamic outlines like you see from varying pen width in a manga.

EDIT: Yes, it is 4 am where I'm at, I've literally been staying awake all day and night while doing all sorts of 3D things, lol. I've only slept 4 am till 9 am everyday these past 3 days because it's so hard to stop once you immerse yourself into something. :catdefeat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)