[FT: IV KB/HB Shinies + Legendaries][LF: Same + Offers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
So you're looking for both or just one of them?

I'm interested in your HP Ice Rotom, is it lvl1?

Would you trade an event pkm for the HP Ice Helioptile?
Oh hi, didn't notice your reply. I only want the HP Ice helioptile.

Quite unlikely I'll trade my trophies...but depends on which one. let me know.

Oh hi, didn't notice your reply. I only want the HP Ice helioptile.

Quite unlikely I'll trade my trophies...but depends on which one. let me know.
I'm interested in any of these:

Arceus (TRU)
Meloetta (SPR2013)
Mew (HGSS)

As long as they are in a cherish ball and english name, I don't care which of these 3 ...

Would you do that trade? - if yes ... what's their OT?

I'm interested in any of these:

Arceus (TRU)
Meloetta (SPR2013)
Mew (HGSS)

As long as they are in a cherish ball and english name, I don't care which of these 3 ...

Would you do that trade? - if yes ... what's their OT?
Erm. I'll have to respectfully reject. I'm fine with my ** and even NFT to offer your helioptile, but those you picked are too highly valued.

Some of them might be, yes. The events will be in cherish ball definitely. For more details I'll have to check which pkmn you're refering to.
I'm talking about your ** and NFT Legendaries ... would you mind just going through them quickly and letting me know which ones are event ones with SUM2013 and whatever ... japanese OTs are fine too as long as their name is english ...

That would be awesome if you could check quickly ... I'd be fine if you just list 3 of them as long as I don't own them yet ^^

Hi im interested on this
Ralts (F) timid, trace 31/xx/31/31/31/31 UT
w/ destiny bond, disable, encore, memento

Let me know if you want to trade for something on my link

I'm talking about your ** and NFT Legendaries ... would you mind just going through them quickly and letting me know which ones are event ones with SUM2013 and whatever ... japanese OTs are fine too as long as their name is english ...

That would be awesome if you could check quickly ... I'd be fine if you just list 3 of them as long as I don't own them yet ^^
Jirachi, Victini, Darkrai, giratina, arceus, keldeo, genesect, entei, celebi, meloetta, dialga all events in cherish ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)