Frosty Art

Also, here's a rather interesting tattoo I did...It's nothing special...it's just that it tickled me. I mean really...just above the butt?

...PUPPIES :'D

My sister saw the dogs and loved them, and I do too. It's a nice change from your usual morbid style (which also looks great).

Nice tat. :B

Oh goodness I forgot to mention! This is my 'Disney' themed month...so all of my drawings are going to be inspired by Disney movies, so two things:
One: I also have a Little Mermaid drawing which came out so terribly that I just refuse to post it.
Two: All of my Disney art will celebrate Walt's perverted style - they all have secret sexual subliminal messages.

Go ahead, see if you can locate them ;D
And since I'm not uploading the Little Mermaid I'll tell you what I hid...a penis. In the reefs. Yup.

Happy hunting.

Haha I didn't get THAT intricate with the subliminal messaging xD

But crazy good eye. I'll go ahead and tell you the Pinnochio one...you can't really see it in this picture because of my scanner :/
The last book says "Sex Panther". Of course it scanned weird so you can barely make out the letters >.>

However, that whole upside-down thing...that will most definitely make an appearance soon.

Awesome find, RitterCat.

I KNEW that it would be something in the books, but I didn't find anything odd. Also, is the one for the dalmatians on the leaves? If it is, I might have found it.

Haha, well I suppose the puppies just have bonus messages.

I'm kinda stuck in a commission right now, so don't go looking for a subliminal message in the next one. (...or should I?)

Hey guys I've been extremely busy with work. The plus side is that I can always post my work here as art, heh.
Being in charge of a custom tattoo shop, I draw up a lot of stuff all the time, so when I get a free minute I'll upload some of the other tattoos and drawings I've done for customers.

wow those tattoos are crazy, i could never imagine using skin as a canvas, with all the different areas in the body turning, and uhh bumping out. Nice to see your new work, i love that vileplume.. eerrie like tim burton. :P

Thank you, I always sincerely appreciate a compliment.
And yes, skin as a canvas takes a little getting used to...but it's not too bad. Just something you have to learn to get accustomed to I guess. What with all the skin stretching and permanence of it all.

I have a few others, one of which I MEANT to take before and after pictures of...but didn't. I only took a midway and after picture...so if you guys really really want, I can post a cover-up tattoo I performed, but it loses a lot of effect if you never got to see the original arm.
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My favorite piece in the whole thread. Besides being dark and morbid, it also enhances the theory of his body just being a dummy and that it's the tail pulling the strings all along. Splendid work.

I also enjoyed your step by step Scizor, made me think of Edward Scissorhands á la Pokémon.

Just stumbled into your artthread and wanted to say, you have quite the eye for landscapes and stills! I'm impressed, your detailing and lighting is fantastic, my CC would be when it comes to the people you've drawn. They look somewhat stiff, maybe draw less rigid postures? One last bit that stuck out is arm length, they appear to be quite short for proportions, this only jumps out to me hugely in

and
though. That's my two cents, keep up the lovely artwork!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)