For trade 400+ legit Kb Competetive shinnies ^_^ 95%+ Lvl 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get your email :O I would also be interested in HP Fire Exeggcute if you have wishes from my pokemon :)

Trubbish is Impish, aftermath with 5 IVs missing special attack :) with toxic spikes and spikes :) level 1.
Bidoof is adamant, moody with 5 IVs missing attack :/ with aqua tail. level 1.
All my Vivillons are 5 IVs and shiny, all missing attack and are timid :)
Plusle is timid, plus with 5 IVs missing attack: wish, sing, discharge and sweet kiss. level 1.
I have three stunkys (2 are nicknameable as I bred them).
The first stunky: adamant, aftermath, 5 IVs missing special attack with pursuit play rough and foul play. level 1.
The two stunkys that I bred are the same, except with stench ability :)

What else were you interested?
i was wondering if you'd trade for Dunsparce and voltorb :). Do both of these have memories oO ? Sorry for the late replies!
Trubbish is Impish, aftermath with 5 IVs missing special attack :) with toxic spikes and spikes :) level 1.
Bidoof is adamant, moody with 5 IVs missing attack :/ with aqua tail. level 1.
All my Vivillons are 5 IVs and shiny, all missing attack and are timid :)
Plusle is timid, plus with 5 IVs missing attack: wish, sing, discharge and sweet kiss. level 1.
I have three stunkys (2 are nicknameable as I bred them).
The first stunky: adamant, aftermath, 5 IVs missing special attack with pursuit play rough and foul play. level 1.
The two stunkys that I bred are the same, except with stench ability :)
Thank you for the info :) im really interested in the elegant vivilion/Plusle/trubbish! I was wondering if your combee was nicknamed oO ?

No nickname on Combee no :) female sassy with 6 IVs :)
I need to clone them though :) would you trade your three pokes that I were interested in for them? :)

i have been looking for 1 forever. what do you want for it? I'm offering legendaries, shinies, and bp items for it
Hey :) Sorry do you mind if i get back to you? I Never really did plan to trade the legends so much :)
Narukami Yu I have the Illumise your looking for, Shiny 5IV Flawless Kalos Bred, I'm interested in Sentret :0
Hey thanks for the offer! i know i'm looking for the illumise but The sentret is a strict NFT so i'm afraid i most likely wont be able to trade it :( i can always ask! but that's all i can do really :(. Do you mind picking something else?

Hey :) Sorry do you mind if i get back to you? I Never really did plan to trade the legends so much :)

Hey thanks for the offer! i know i'm looking for the illumise but The sentret is a strict NFT so i'm afraid i most likely wont be able to trade it :( i can always ask! but that's all i can do really :(. Do you mind picking something else?
Would you trade Glameow?

Sure that's fine :). Do you perhaps have a list of pokemon too oO? i think i have 2 different glameows! Which was the one you wanted :)

Il let you knwo when rogenrola is done ^^ My fc is 0302 0000 2704 IGN is Yusuf :)

I do have a list, also I was wondering, is your self bred Hoothoot for trade? :P

interested in these pokemon if they are all lvl 1 kalos born shiny with memory
Shiny Castform M - Modest With ForeCast - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Ember/Amnesia/Hex/Disable *
Shiny Pachirisu M - Modest With VoldAbsorb - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - SweetKiss/TWave/ElectroBall/Discharge *
Shiny Tailow M - Jolly With Guts - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - BoomBurst/Roost/SkyAttack/BraveBird NFT

please check out my list http://goo.gl/Tdxmzo
i hope you find something you want and we can do trade :).

interested in these pokemon if they are all lvl 1 kalos born shiny with memory
Shiny Castform M - Modest With ForeCast - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Ember/Amnesia/Hex/Disable *
Shiny Pachirisu M - Modest With VoldAbsorb - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - SweetKiss/TWave/ElectroBall/Discharge *
Shiny Tailow M - Jolly With Guts - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - BoomBurst/Roost/SkyAttack/BraveBird NFT

please check out my list http://goo.gl/Tdxmzo
i hope you find something you want and we can do trade :).
Hey :) I could trade you my tailow For your corsola :) ? The castform Actually does not have memories i need to add that to the opening post if it is not there already sorry about that :(. Also the pachirisu is not level one!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)