for all the AM! fans

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V_ycPql-GIk

(its actually called up the cuts)

this is going to be on their new album, and for me it's definitely in their top 5 songs ever. i am so fucking impressed by this, it's mind-blowing. tom's voice is beautiful, its really reinventing axl rose-style. as the eternal cowboy had some disappointing vocals, and searching for a former clarity was downright bad (except for the title song), but if he maintains this vocal style for the rest of the new album, its going to be amazing. i was worried he had just given up on the heart-breaking screaming from the disco before the breakdown/reinventing axl rose, but hes bringing it back, and i love it. it still wont compare to the earliest shit, though (i am citizen!!!). but then again, nothing will.

are you restless like me?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
That's pretty damn good. Am I correct in assuming this is usually played with electrics?

Wonderful. Glad to see they're still sounding similar yet awesome all the same.

Also this just replaced Baby, I'm an Anarchist for best AM! songs for me so I already have good feelings for the new album.

That's pretty damn good. Am I correct in assuming this is usually played with electrics?
well its gonna be on the new album, and this is the only version thats out, so im hoping its gonna stay acoustic. against me!'s old stuff is all acoustic, they only started doing electric on their 3 full-lengths and one ep, the other 5 or so eps were all acoustic.

theyre going back to their folk punk roots though, and its magnificent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)