Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not interested I'll probably have to pass. Especially since I'm still not 100% sure on what a "breedable" is. I'm sorry I'm such a newwbbiiieeee.

In the convo I sent you I sent my FC. If you want I can write it here though too. I just don't like putting my FC on open forums.

If you're not interested I'll probably have to pass. Especially since I'm still not 100% sure on what a "breedable" is. I'm sorry I'm such a newwbbiiieeee.

In the convo I sent you I sent my FC. If you want I can write it here though too. I just don't like putting my FC on open forums.
I see. Let me explain what a breedable is.

As you can see I divided my Pokemon in three categories: breedable Pokemon, shiny Pokemon and legendary/event Pokemon. Shiny Pokemon can't be bred so easily, and that also goes for legendary Pokemon and event Pokemon which can't be bred at all. Breedables on the other hand can be bred. That's why they're called breedables, because they literally can be bred (with relative ease). Breedables with at least some value to them mostly have an advantageous Nature, an advantageous Ability, a nice set of egg moves and are often in a fancy Poke Ball. Let's say you have a Pokemon like that, then it's easy to breed offspring that are identical to the parents. Thus you are 'able to breed' that Pokemon again and again if you at least keep one of the female offsprings. (Female, because males cannot pass down Poke Balls.)

Quickly typed this, but I hope this clarifies something.

I see. Let me explain what a breedable is.

As you can see I divided my Pokemon in three categories: breedable Pokemon, shiny Pokemon and legendary/event Pokemon. Shiny Pokemon can't be bred so easily, and that also goes for legendary Pokemon and event Pokemon which can't be bred at all. Breedables on the other hand can be bred. That's why they're called breedables, because they literally can be bred (with relative ease). Breedables with at least some value to them mostly have an advantageous Nature, an advantageous Ability, a nice set of egg moves and are often in a fancy Poke Ball. Let's say you have a Pokemon like that, then it's easy to breed offspring that are identical to the parents. Thus you are 'able to breed' that Pokemon again and again if you at least keep one of the female offsprings. (Female, because males cannot pass down Poke Balls.)

Quickly typed this, but I hope this clarifies something.
Interesting.. so whats offered in exchange for this?

In all honesty I'm mostly interested in the Furfrou, Taillow, and Tyrunt after just looking at it for a few seconds. Also if its possible and not too much to ask would you mind trading me your legendaries and then me trading them back? I know its a lot to ask probably since I'm really new but I Legendaries are the biggest threat to me not being able to complete the Pokedex.

Interesting.. so whats offered in exchange for this?

In all honesty I'm mostly interested in the Furfrou, Taillow, and Tyrunt after just looking at it for a few seconds. Also if its possible and not too much to ask would you mind trading me your legendaries and then me trading them back? I know its a lot to ask probably since I'm really new but I Legendaries are the biggest threat to me not being able to complete the Pokedex.
I can help you out with the legendaries this weekend.

What can you offer for the Furfrou, Taillow and Tyrunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)