Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fluke, would this work for the Ho-Oh?

#491 - Darkrai
OT: FEB2015 ID: 20135
Nature: Modest Ability: Bad Dreams
IVs: 31 | 22 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
Moves: Dark Void | Dream Eater | Dark Pulse | Phantom Force
Soft Reset by keroblade

do you have a slowpoke HA spitback available? i ask for a spitback as i will need to breed for a -speed nature anyway ...i got spitbacks myself in the thread in my signature if they're any use to you, or i have a PAL sludge bomb zoroark code spare if thats any use to you?

CMT for these please. You have a lot of great Pokemon.
As you know, I just opened a new thread so not all of my stuff is up yet. The link to my older one is in my sig. You can reply in the newer one or here, whatever is more comfortable with you.
I'm only interested in that SR'd Moltres.

would you be willing to trade a modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 charmander or jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 mold breaker drilbur for one of the hidden ability cleffas?

edit: thanks to the help of the wonderful Electro Jazz i now have a modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 female swablu in a dive ball with hyper voice and steel wing, i'd be willing to trade that too
Depends. What balls are they in?

Hey Fluke, would this work for the Ho-Oh?

#491 - Darkrai
OT:
FEB2015 ID: 20135
Nature: Modest Ability: Bad Dreams
IVs: 31 | 22 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
Moves: Dark Void | Dream Eater | Dark Pulse | Phantom Force
Soft Reset by keroblade
How about that shiny Ho-Oh in a Premier Ball of yours?

do you have a slowpoke HA spitback available? i ask for a spitback as i will need to breed for a -speed nature anyway ...i got spitbacks myself in the thread in my signature if they're any use to you, or i have a PAL sludge bomb zoroark code spare if thats any use to you?
Oh, I would love a Sludge Bomb Zoroark. PAL is for European systems, right?

Last edited:
Yes sure. About the Moltres, I can trade it (as a non-redis monster), right?

Well I had that on my old thread but I haven't decided on my new thread. Is that why you want it lol? It's a good Moltres!

I think I can make an exception for you tho.

Well I had that on my old thread but I haven't decided on my new thread. Is that why you want it lol? It's a good Moltres!

I think I can make an exception for you tho.
Well I just looked at your old thread, assuming your new thread didn't wasn't finished yet.

Yeah, sorry I was on for half an hour but I had to go, could we try same time tomorrow??
Tomorrow would be fine. I can still trade now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)