Fleur's Sprite Recolor and Avatars (REQUESTS WELCOMED!!!)

Hello! My name is Fleur and I make profile cards in the Tours, Tours Minigames, and Tours Plaza rooms. This is just a thread dedicated to the cards that I make, and my journey and time creating them! I will also be posting other re-color and sprites as well, and possibly some custom sprites!

If you would like me to make you a tour card, just give me a color, trainer, pokemon, or an idea in this thread! They are a lot of fun to make, and I'm hoping people will be proud to show off their great tour cards when winning!

All Credits For Sprites and Pokemon go to Pokemon Showdown Artists!

These cards are ones that I made when I first go into customizing the cards. These are very basic and simple ones, and have a focus on just color matching with the trainer sprites and pokemon! They aren't very good, but its important to remember where we started to see the improvement!

image.png
mera background.PNG
gen4parkranger.PNG
gen4flowerlady.PNG
shelly.PNG
serenamasters3.PNG
olympia.PNG

Just a few days into November, I started to test more and more with color and started to learn about the gradients and custom colors I could use! I started off doing something basic with Leon-Masters, since a close friend at the time wanted me to make them card.
2.png

This was the first iteration of the card, and while it looks somewhat decent, I ended up improving it a lot
leon-masters.PNG

This 2nd variation is a huge change from the first one, and while it doesn't look bad at all, having the white border around things kind of made me feel iffy about it, and I wanted the table color to be better!
leaonmasters-good.PNG

This was the 3rd variation of the card, and the one I settled on for the night. I didn't like how regular eternatus looked, and wanted to make the color on the top lighter.
image_2023-11-17_130917324.png

This is the final variation of the card, and I am happy with it! The Darkrai matches a lot better, and the lighter color matches more with Leon's hair and belt.

image_2023-11-17_131423159.png

image_2023-11-17_133604831.png

image_2023-11-17_131712015.png

Note: The Ribbons and Bio section are treated as 2 different boxes, so gradients do NOT carry over, despite them using the same colors :( Makes it more difficult to use gradients in because of this, however there is still plenty of good designs to be made!

Attachments

I'm back! These are just a few recolors + mons added to some nice avatars, and I would love for any feedback or critiques on them!

If you would like to request a recolor/combination, just drop it in pms or below!

Player Inspiration

Ace Trainer & Chespin - Acehunter1
Candice - Kythr
Blue & Froakie - Greedy_eb
Whitney - LeJames Chonk
Leon & Cubone - Kaboom64

Lance & H-Deci - Genisu

Trainer + Pokémon Recolors (12/3 - 12/5)

acetrainer.png
bug.png
candice1.png
candice2.png
colress.png
Fantina+Missy.png
femaletrainer.png
greedy.png
ljc.png
striker.png
swimmer.png
adaman.png
cogita.png
Melony+AlolanNinetails.png
milo.png
milowo.png
kiawe.png
lana.png
olivia.png
leon+cubone.png
olympialunala.png
lance.png
iris.png
pixil-frame-0.png
pixil-frame-0.png

Non-Pokemon Trainers

ram and rem.png
pixil-frame-0.png
rem and ram 2.png

Trainer and Pokemon Recolors (12/6 - 12/x)

On the 6th I switched to using Fire Alpaca to hopefully improve the quality of the avatars!

delinquent.png
youngn.png
freediver.png
wattson.png
1.png
2.png

Base trainer and Pokemon sprites from Pokemon Showdown. Credit for Gen 6-9 Pokemon to the Smogon Sprite Project.
Credit to Beliot419, Brumirage, Gnomowladny, and kyledove for the public trainer sprites on PS! found here.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello!

With some recent tours I have been in/spectating recently ending, I have decided to make some unofficial Customs Avatars for Teams/Winners!

First, Congrats to reggg for winning the ADV LC Swiss!

reggg_champion.png

Second, LCWC is going on and I wanted to make some avatars to practice :3

india.png
indiaf.png
Team India

northeurope.png
northeuropef.png
Team North Europe

spain.png
spainf.png
Team Spain

wentral.png
wentralf.png
Team US West + Central

The other teams will be updated when I make them, and any feedback on these is appreciated!

As Always, Credits:
Base trainer and Pokemon sprites from Pokemon Showdown. Credit for Gen 6-9 Pokemon to the Smogon Sprite Project and Resource Packs found
here.
Credit to Beliot419, Brumirage, Gnomowladny, and kyledove for the public trainer sprites on PS! found here.

Attachments

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Everyone!!
I have finished the other teams avatars, and am excited to show them off :)

Reminder that these are unofficial, and for practice :D

asia.png
asiaf.png
Asia + Oceania

brazil.png
brazilf.png
Brazil

canada.png
canadaf.png
Canada

china.png
chinaf.png
China

east.png
eastf.png
US East
(ty to Kaboom for helping out)

france.png
francef.png
France

italy.png
italyf.png
Italy

latam.png
latamf.png
Latin America

As Always, Credits:
Base trainer and Pokemon sprites from Pokemon Showdown. Credit for Gen 6-9 Pokemon to the Smogon Sprite Project and Resource Packs found here.

Overall I am a huge fan of how these turned out, and I hope you all like them too! Thank you so much for the support, and have a great new years! I have big plans for next year, so make sure to keep an eye out for more customs ^-^

Attachments

Happy New Years Everyone! I have done some more practicing and I want to share it here :D

First, congrats to Kaboom for making top 4 in the LC Circuit!
midascircuit.png

Secondly, I made some avatars with a nice combination I found using Bede Masters and Iron Leaves!
bede1.png
bede2.png
bede3.png

Finally, I have some avatars with Marnie and Cynthia, and a few others!

cynthia.png
marnie1.png
marnie2.png
idol.png
fairytale.png

benininja.png
psychic.png
benjininja2.png
gardenia wochein.png
sada.png

As Always, Credits:
Base trainer and Pokemon sprites from Pokemon Showdown. Credit for Gen 6-9 Pokemon to the Smogon Sprite Project and Resource Packs found here.

Last edited:

RoFnA

Vegan funktioniert ned
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Hello your work is incredible ! I think you are a very good spriter :)

could you make a avatar of my favorite caracter + favorite pokemon ? I really like the gen 1 Giovanni Avatar and I love Nidoking as a Pokemon
Nidoking.gif
Giovanni.png

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)