Flawless Eggs & Spitbacks [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey, nice GA.

Details:
FC: 3239-3711-4829
IGN: Locoghoul

Spitbacks:
- Lileep
- Shieldon
- Nidoran-F

I have added you, and will be available for the next 40 mins, can trade in 10 mins from now
Feel free to bumb your request with your new availability when the thread title states Online.

I don't really participate in these types of things but I've finally found a giveaway held by a person who appreciates fossils as much as I do.

IGN: Twan
FC: 2578-3469-9589

Spitbacks:
Aero
Quick Ball Shieldon
Heal Ball Cranidos

I've added you and will be available for the next hour or two.

Details:
FC: 3239 5373 7867
IGN: brandon

Eggs:
ESV 3984 | 31/00/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Vital Spirit | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail
magby

Spitbacks: 03x -
| Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, Mirror Coat -lileep

I have added you, and will be available for the next ... hour and a good amount for the rest of the day

edit thanks

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
I don't really participate in these types of things but I've finally found a giveaway held by a person who appreciates fossils as much as I do.

IGN: Twan
FC: 2578-3469-9589

Spitbacks:
Aero
Quick Ball Shieldon
Heal Ball Cranidos

I've added you and will be available for the next hour or two.
Alright, adding you and coming online now :)

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Details:
FC: 3239 5373 7867
IGN: brandon

Eggs:
ESV 3984 | 31/00/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Vital Spirit | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail
magby

Spitbacks: 03x -
| Recover, Stealth Rock, Curse, Mirror Coat -lileep

I have added you, and will be available for the next ... hour and a good amount for the rest of the day
Added you, and coming online.

Details:
FC: 2852-9611-1197
IGN: Umang

Spitbacks:- Heavy ball onix, quick ball shieldon, heal ball cranidos, premier cranidos.

I have still have you added from last time and will be online for 2 hours.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Details:
FC: 2852-9611-1197
IGN: Umang

Spitbacks:- Heavy ball onix, quick ball shieldon, heal ball cranidos, premier cranidos.

I have still have you added from last time and will be online for 2 hours.
Don't know where you got the Premier Cranidos from, do you by any chance mean Aerodactyl?^^
Anyway, I'm heading online now.

Hey! I had my 3DS and game stolen two weeks ago and am trying to rebuild my connection, is there any way I can take some (as many as possible) of those female spitbacks? I won't be available for trade before Thursday though, could you keep some for me? :/

Details:
FC: 2337 4440 4499
IGN: Konowa3

Spitbacks: Premier Aerodactyl, Quick Shieldon, Heal Cranidos

Have added you and will be online for another 3 hours.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey! I had my 3DS and game stolen two weeks ago and am trying to rebuild my connection, is there any way I can take some (as many as possible) of those female spitbacks? I won't be available for trade before Thursday though, could you keep some for me? :/
I'm sorry to hear this, and I'd definitely be glad to help you rebuilt a collection. Since this is a box clearing giveaway I won't be holding and reserving any of these spitbacks, but if you still need anything once you're available, just PM me and I can give you some of the spares have on stock.

Details:
FC: 2337 4440 4499
IGN: Konowa3

Spitbacks: Premier Aerodactyl, Quick Shieldon, Heal Cranidos

Have added you and will be online for another 3 hours.
Adding you, and heading online now. ;)

Edit: There you go, and thanks for the spitbacks!

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear this, and I'd definitely be glad to help you rebuilt a collection. Since this is a box clearing giveaway I won't be holding and reserving any of these spitbacks, but if you still need anything once you're available, just PM me and I can give you some of the spares have on stock.

Adding you, and heading online now. ;)
Thanks a bunch! :D

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey everyone, just a reminder that there are still lots of competitive Magby eggs available, and I'd be happy to clear as many of them as possible.
Also, the Magby with the ESV 1614 presumably has an active match on Reddit, so if anyone is interested in hatching it into a shiny let me know.^^

Btw, JedStoleMyFish, the Magby egg I gave you also seems to have an active match.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Details:
FC: 2036 7622 1628
IGN: Henning

Eggs:
-
ESV 0362| 31/31/31/25/31/31 | Jolly | Mold Breaker | Reversal, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Harden
-
ESV 1528 | 31/01/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Vital Spirit | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail

I have added you, and will be available for the next hour at least :) Thanks in advance.
Alright, give me 10 minutes to add you and come online.

Edit: There you go :)

Last edited:
Hey, any chance I could grab a couple of things from you
Details:
FC: 4957-5236-9121
IGN: Doomsday94

Spitbacks:
- Onix
- Nidoran

I have added you, and will be available for the next few hours.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey, any chance I could grab a couple of things from you
Details:
FC: 4957-5236-9121
IGN: Doomsday94

Spitbacks:
- Onix
- Nidoran

I have added you, and will be available for the next few hours.
Sure, coming online now :)

EDIT: Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

Note: I won't be around on Thursday, so the last opportunity to claim the remaining Eggs and Spitbacks would be on Friday, 4-10pm (GMT). Thanks to all who have participated so far.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Eggs: Magby - ESV 1643 | 31/23/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Vital Spirit | Cross Chop, Mach Punch, Thunder Punch, Iron Tail

FC: 4785-5257-3383
IGN: Halute
Timezone: GMT -7 available after noon my time (or now).

I have you added and my availability is sporadic, but I'm around on and off for the next 7 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)