first world problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to a local chain mid-high-end supermarket the other day and had to dig through their pile of baskets to find one that had the rubber padding left on the handles

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How are there 40 Ramen restaraunts and not a single good Soba place in this town?

The nearest Subway sandwhich is about 45 minutes away...

The Japanese don't use 3 prong electric cords, so I had to have my parents mail me a bunch of converters, and they cost $1.50 a pop :/

My parents want me to visit them in Summer vacation, so I have to spend 3 of my paid vacation days to go to Hawaii for a week-- they already bought the ticket... :/

It just passed 30 degrees Celcius here, and while the elementary/junior high schools I work at are almost they only public elementary/junior high schools in the country with Air Conditioning, we're going to have to cut back on AC use because of the Earthquake and the need to "conserve country-wide electricity" :(

The 7-11 near my house doesn't carry Char-sieu Bao (Chinese sweet pork buns) anymore. :(

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
just got irked that user the interwebs said that "sulfuric" acid was raining outside, when actually what acid rain consists of is "sulfurous" acid FWP

can't think of any other funny first world problems FWP

xenu

Banned deucer.
when I throw food away, I can't help but think of the poor people in Africa who don't have garbage cans

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
people keep mentioning those poor africans and act as if it was a serious problem for anyone

my ipod battery died so i had to listen to the radio on my drive home from work FWP

i went out to a steakhouse for dinner and i had it ordered medium-rare and it came out medium FWP

i got a crappy seat right below the air conditioner so i was cold FWP

my mom went out shopping today and bought me a shirt but i already have like 3 shirts in the same color FWP

I want to post in the Jellicent thread but I don't have anything clever to say, just the "oh my god this is fantastic/Zracknel have my babies" that's been said by lots of people.

to lazy to remember smogon password

Fell down uncarpeted stairs

My happy meal had the same tepig toy to lazy to get a new one

High school is far away

starving, to lazy to move mouth to chew

to lazy to talk

to lazy to go on date with gf

to lazy to call gf to cancel our date

phone far away to call gf

to lazy to run from the fire in the kitchen

to lazy to scream for help

to lazy to dial 911

to lazy to finish my sen---------

I really want to go home and play video games but instead I'm employed in a terrible Michigan economy being paid to do nothing at work. fwp

Also for some reason I wore fairly expensive leather shoes to work and now they have mud on them. Gross. fwp

Half of the world's animal life is going to be burning in hell in a few years,
Gas costs $4.56~ish a gallon, I can't even drive yet and this is fucked up,
I'm heading to Arizon where it's supposed to be 112 degrees,
I have to shovel steaming dog shit off of dry-hard dirt every day,
no one takes me seriously,
I tend to rant.

I'm sure alot of people have it worse, so I won't emphasize anything.

life is just so hard.
i put in all my effort and people dont care.
did you hear about the greek riots? those guys in power are so lame
i am trying to drink this cup of coffee, but it's cold. why does it have to be cold?
i am cold
why dont people add me on facebook?

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i am annoyed by people who rage VM all over my aKKKount and then state this place is just to have fun

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ran out of weed so i had to go buy more i think thats a first world problem since i didnt steal anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)