First Doubles OU team

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay this is my first try at making a doubles team, I usually only play in single battles.
my descriptions of what pokemon will pair with what will be at the bottom

Siesmitoad w leftovers
EV: 252Hp 252SpAtk 4Speed
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Modest
Rain dance
Earth power
Surf
Aqua ring

Kingdra w life orb
EV: 252SpAtk 252Speed 4SpDef
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Timid
Surf
Dragon Pulse
Yawn
Protect

Klefki w rocky helmet
EV: 252Speed 252SpDef 4Def
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Timid
Swagger
Foul Play
Safeguard
Thunderwave

Jolteon w life orb
252Speed 252SpAtk 4Def
Ability: Quick Feet
Nature: Modest
Magnet Rise
Thunder
Voltswitch
Protect

Talonflame w life orb
EV: 252Speed 252Atk 4Def
Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Adamant
Roost
Flare Blitz
Tailwind
Bravebird

Kangaskhan w kangaskhanite
EV: 252Atk 252Speed 4Hp
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Adamant
Fake Out
Sucker Punch
Return
Protect

okay my team first starts out with Siesmitoad and Jolteon. Siesmitoad uses Rain Dance, which then gives Jolteon 100% accuracy with thunder, also thunder wont hurt siesmitoad.
with the rain still in use it also aid my kingdra with swift swim and when with siesmitoads water absorb ablility he wont get hurt from moves like surf.
Klefki plays a crucial role in 3 of my pokemon.
Klefki wont be hurt by Kingdras Dragon Pulse
Klefki will use safeguard then swagger on kengaskhan upping his attack without confusing him
Klefki will use thunderwave, either with siesmitoad (which will have no effect) or jolteon which will activate his ability quick feet.
talon flame is in there for the extra speed boost from tailwind for kengaskhan.
with kengaskhan getting the attack boost from swagger and the speed boost from tailwind, topping it off with the mega evolution ability

This isn't the right place to post teams, please keep that in the ORAS Other Teams section of the RMT forum.
honestly half of the things on the team are completely unviable, Seismitoad, Jolteon, and Klefki have no reason to be used and should be replaced with more useful things like Politoed (to boost Kingdra's Swift Swim) or Thundurus (to provide speed control in the form of Thunder Wave and Taunt opposing Trick Room setters), and you should make Talonflame Protect>Roost and maybe Taunt>Tailwind (though Tailwind is fine). Kangaskhan really wants Fighting coverage, and imo you should drop Protect for something like Low Kick or PuP.
e: oh and yawn and surf on kingdra have to go, surf can be replaced with muddy water and yawn could be replaced with something like draco meteor to nuke things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)